S e v e n

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho parked his car right in front of his sister's house. He went out from the car with thousands of hopes. He slowly entered the house together a box of present in his hands. Today is his nephew's birthday so his sister and brother in law decided to celebrate their 8 years old son together with all their relatives. By the time he was standing in front of the door, he had decided that he will tell his family of his pending divorce after the guest have departed, and Jiyoung; his nephew had gone to play his new toys.

Suho put his present on the particular table before he walked to his sister.

"Noona." then he kissed her forehead. Soori smiled. "Long time no, my brother. How's life?"

Suho nodded. "Good. you?"

"Yeah, good."

Then came his brother in law from the kitchen a piece of cake in his hand. "Oh, Joonmyeon! Finally you came!"

Suho chuckled lightly. "I know. This is miracle."

Kim Junho's eyes wandering around, as if he was searching for someone. "Well, where's Yixing?"

Suho knew the question was coming, but he still felt a sharp pain in his side hearing Yixing's name. He took a deep breath and replied.

"He had to work."

"Not like Yixing to miss a family party."

"Yeah, he's quite the family man." Suho said. Soori smiled bitterly as he can sense something was happened to Suho but she just ignore it.

"Oh, Suho. How's the baby? I found that your tummy quite big now. Wahhh I'm so excited since my son will have a new friend to play with." Junho squealed in a girlish manner. Suho snickered while scratching his not-so-itchy head.

"Yeah, sometimes it feels weird when I rarely get the symptoms."

Soori rolled her eyes. "That's great you know? Did Yixing and you already buy something for the baby?"

Suho lowered his head, brought his hand to his tummy. He neglected the tears in his eyes. "A little bit." Not at all.

 

 

"Happy Birthday Jiyoung!" Suho said, bending down to give him a big hug. "I can't believe you're eight!"

"Thank you Uncle Suho!" Jiyoung said in his low, throaty voice that seems so funny on a little boy.

Jiyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter