T w o

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep, beep.

Yixing groaned in frustrated. He slowly reached out his hand, took his phone out from the drawer and opened the message.

 

From : Victoria

Gege! At what time you will pick me later?

 

Yixing frowned. 'Why should I pick her? I-.. oh.. damn.'

He glanced at the time on the phone screen. 6 pm. Yixing think for a moment before he replied the message back.

 

To : Victoria

At 8 pm. See ya

 

He click the send button and shove the phone into his pocket as he gathered all his things into his briefcase and walked out from his office room.

 

Zhang Yixing. Everyone know him as a successful business man and always busy for the rest of his life until he can't fine anyone to be his spouse. He can't object the fact that he really need to get married since he already reached 28 for his age. His mother, Mrs Zhang was afraid that he still can't get married until he reach 30 then nobody want him anymore while his father, Mr Zhang fully supported him whatever decision he made for his life including the rejection that he gave to everyone around him.

He gonna had a dinner with Victoria tonight since he promised her last week. Don't ask him how he could met Victoria because he was totally forgot about that. For him its not important to remember that kind of things, its such a waste by the way. Including Victoria, this year he had already dated 10 different people and all of them got rejected by Yixing only because they asked one question to him. Only one question could change everything.

Sharp on 8 pm, Yixing's car stopped in front of Victoria house as he opened the door and went out from his car. He wore black suit along with white t-shirt inside and red tie stuck on his neck. He ran his fingers through his hair, took a peek at the side mirror of his car before he walked towards the front door.

He cleared his throat and slowly pressed the door bell. A few seconds later, the door opened and revealed Victoria with her ocean blue dress with her glitters purse in her right hand. Yixing smiled as he held out his right hand in front of Victoria. Without a second, she accepted his hand and Yixing pulled, planted a kiss on it. Victoria flustered with Yixing's sudden action.

"You looked beautiful tonight, Vic."

Victoria chuckled lightly before she replied. "Thanks, Yixing. You look dashing by the way?"

Yixing grinned as he took Victoria's hand and brought her to his car. "Is that a question huh?"

Victoria just shrugged as he thanked Yixing after he opened the door for her. Yixing bit his lower lip before he continued walking to driver door.

 

 

Yixing took a sip of his orange juice as his eyes wandering around, examined the beauty of the cafe then his eyes stopped in front of some figure. Ah.. He just remembered that now he's having a dinner with his date.

Victoria smiled shyly when Yixing shot him his cute dimple between his grinned.

"Gege.. If we get married one day.. I guess we could make a beautiful kids." Victoria bit his lower lip.

Yixing just nodded, forcely agreed with her. Yixing letting out a heavy sigh. He really hoped that he could make this relationship become longer but..

Victoria tapped her chin as she asked Yixing again.

"Yixing ge, in future.. how many kids that you want?"

Yixing smiled widely, showed his white teeth as Victoria thought that he was excited about kids.

"Zero."

Victoria's eyes widened widely. "Eh? why gege? Children is cute."

Yixing shrugged. "They just some bothersome and they even ate their own boogies. Totally annoying."

Victoria frowned. "Ge.. You cannot say like that, you used to be child back then right?"

"Can't help. I don't like children. In easy words, I hate them."

Victoria sighed in sadness because the only reason she want to get married was to get a child and when she met Yixing, she thought she can make her dream come true but now she guess, its over.

"Is that so? Hmm.. I'm so sorry Yixing ge.. I really like you but I don't think that we can make it.."

Aha! This is the only sentence that Yixing was waiting for. He tried his best to show his saddened face after hearing those words.

"Hmm, I understand Victoria.. I'm so sorry about that.."

Victoria smiled as she took Yixing's hands. "I believe you will meet someone that understand and have same thought as yours, alright?" She winked. Yixing giggled before he nodded slowly. He swore he could pump his fist at the air because he was too happy he didn't have to get together with Victoria. Its not about he hates Victoria, she is a good, kind girl but at his new condition, his attraction to girls became decreased and he had no idea about that.

"Hmm, Victoria, can you wait here for awhile before we headed back to your house? I want to go to the washroom."

"Alright ge.."

Yixing smiled as he rosed his body from his chair and walked towards the washroom.

On his way to the bathroom, suddenly one kid ran into him and splashed! A cup of drink accidentally poured on Yixing's pants.

What the . Yixing cursed under his breath, he was about to scold the kid when somebody carried the kid into his arms before he bowed in front of Yixing.

"I'm so sorry sir, my niece is really naughty. Please forgive him."

Yixing took a deep breath, before he smiled forcely. "Its okay." With that he ignored the guy and the kid, walked straight to the washroom.

In the washroom..

"That ungrateful kid. Oh my poor pants. !! I really want to kill that ing child, how dare he ruined my precious pants!!"

He screamed while he tried to put his leg on the sink to wash his pants because he was too lazy to took it off but not until he heard somebody entered. He quickly put his leg down and opened the tab.

"Oh, sir. Are you alright?"

The same voice. Yixing turned his head to the source of the voice and he saw the saw guy who apologized to him just now. Yixing groaned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter