T h r e e

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two Weeks Later..

 

Yixing sighed as he recieved a message from Luhan.

 

From : Luhan

Yixing, you have to help me now!!!!!! Tomorrow's valentine but I don't what to buy for Sehun!!

 

Yixing groaned loudly. He totally forgot that Luhan and Sehun already be a couple last week. Tsk that idiot Luhan, told him that he will never accept that Sehun but the ending was? Falling with Sehun's charms and whatsoever. And now? keep bugging him what to buy, what to do, and more such things.

 

To: Luhan

Urgh fine. Meet me at the usual place then.

 

By sending the message, he quickly plopped out from the couch, grabbed his wallet and headed out from his house with grumpy feelings. Why? Because he has no freaking date tomorrow. After being dumped by Victoria, he didn't feel like he want to find another girlfriend or boyfriend afterwards. He wondered why but he chose to ignore all the questions that lingered in his mind.

 

 

"Kim Joonmyeon!!!!"

Suho moaned in pain when his left ear suddenly pulled by his sister.

"Yah! What was that for noona?!"

He pouted while keep rubbing his reddened ear.

Kim Soori is also known as his evil sister sighed as she pushed Suho's body to the left side before she placed her body beside Suho on the couch.

"Well.. Tomorrow is valentine right?"

Suho furrowed his eyebrows, curious. "Uh-uh?"

Soori played her fingers playfully before she continued her words.

"Hmm, me and my husband is going to celebrate it.."

Suho rolled his eyes. "So?"

Soori grinned widely. "So.. I'm going to leave my son with you!"

Suho jerked in horror shock. "You what?!!! Noooo, I want to rest for s sakes!"

And he earned a smacked from her sister. "Mind your language please? Oh come on, that's why I asked you for thousands time to find a partner life so that you didn't have to take care of my child everytime it came to valentines day."

Suho glared at Soori before he sighed. "Deal, If I can find a boyfriend before valentines, I don't have to take care of that annoying brat."

He earned another smacked. "He's my son you idiot. Okay deal,I doubt if you can find one."

Soori said mockingly as Suho gave her a judging looks. "Don't you ever underestimate me."

Soori laughed. "Oh my dear brother, valentines is tomorrow."

Suho rosed his body from the couch and grabbed his wallet. "You'll see."

He smirked then he walked out from his house with thousand hopes.

 

 

Yixing groaned as his right hand had been pulled aggresively by Luhan.

"Luhan, can you please not to drag my hand like I am your pet?"

Luhan pushed Yixing's arm. "You're so such a grumpy granpa. Can you please smile at least for me?"

Yixing stretched his lips upwards then returned to normal. 

"Satisfied?"

Luhan laughed as he pinched Yixing's cheek. Yixing pouted, rubbed his reddened cheek but then his eyes met with a pair with soft, beautiful, expressive, glistening and there were a lot of words to describe those eyes. The eyes that captivated his eyes since last two weeks. The eagerness of him to see those eyes had been fulfill.

"Yixing-ah.. Yixing.. Zhang Yixing.. YAH!"

Yixing snapped out from his reverie. "W-what?"

Luhan sighed as he threw his arms around Yixing's shoulder. "You're here because you promised me to help me find a present for Sehun. Now, can you please look around you now?"

Yixing furrowed his forehead as he examined everything surround him. He found that they had been standing in the middle of the mall and surrounded by gift shop.

"Which shop that you're going to enter first?"

Yixing asked. He was oblivious with his surrounding as a pair of eyes was staring at him. Luhan puffed his cheeks.

"There!" Luhan dragged Yixing's hand into the shop that fulled with pickish stuffs and whatsoever.

 

 

Suho humming his favourite songs as his eyes was wandering around, aimless.

But then he suddenly remembered with what he just said to his sister.

"." He muttered under his breath. He really had no idea who's going to be his boyfriend just before tomorrow is coming. His mind flew, stuck with old memories about him and his ex-boyfriend, Kyungsoo. He sighed for thousands times as he quickly pushed away those horrible memories out of his mind and back to reality.

Right now he was standing right in front of bridal boutique. He went inside the shop as the  lady worker quickly greeted him.

"Welcome to Fairytale wedding boutique. How may I help you sir? Are you looking for a tuxedo?"

Suho smiled sweetly to her before he replied. "Hmm, I'm looking for the owner of this boutique."

The lady worker frowned deeply. "Hmm, may I know who you're before you could meet him. I'm so sorry but this is our policy."

Suho chuckled lightly. He was about to answer the question when suddenly a voice interrupted their conversation.

"Ahhh Joonmyeon-ah! Why you didn't call me first before you come here?"

Suho could here the lady in front of him gasped loudly.

"Oh my god, I recognised you now. You are Kim Joonmyeon right? The most famous designer in Korea! Oh my god I'm fangirling right now!"

Well that's why Suho was rarely appeared on TV everytime there's a tv show invited him to do some interview. If somebody recognised him, its mean that girl or guy is his fans in simple word.

Suho nodded before he walked to the owner of the shop. "Hyung, can you please tell my sister a.k.a your wife about 'taking care of your child' while both of you will having a date for tomorrow?"

Kim Junho chortle slowly before he shook his head in disbelief. "Sometimes your sister was trying to be a romantic person eventhough she's not. Hmm, then what did you say to her? Accept her request?"

Suho irked. "No way, I was fully rejected them by saying that if I was be able to find a boyfriend before Valentines which is tomorrow, so I was not required to be a nanny for tomorrow."

Junho chocked his breath when he heard the statement by Suho. "You what?! Oh my goodness, the last time I was heard you saying you will never ever find a boyfriend until you reached 30. And now what? That easy?"

Suho just shrugged since he couldn't object his brother-in-law's words. He sighed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter