F i v e

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? But WHY I'm the one who got the morning sickness?"

"Well , Mr Yixing. Most of the times, when their partner got pregnant, their husband or boyfriend will get the same thing as them and the most frequently at the same time. So this is not a rare case anymore since you're the thousandth person questioning about this. And one more thing that I need to advice both of you, Mr Suho will has his own morning but since you're the first person who vomitted, that's you will get the most of the symptom. So be prepared Mr Yixing."

"And, doctor.. How the husband will get the symptoms too?"

"Oh, if the husband get them too, thats mean either you loved him so much or you always stay beside him."

"If my condition getting worse?"

"Hmm, I don't recommend for you this but if you really in bad condition, i advised you to leave home."

 

Yixing had been locked himself in his office. After doing the check up, he took over the driving task and he sent Suho home before he straight away went to his office. in the car, he haven't spoke any words. He knew that Suho was getting worried about him especially with his 'silly' morning sickness thingy. This is so wrong. As he remembered, he never ever believe about male pregnancy eventhough Luhan had proved him about that but still.. and second, he really didn't want to have a kid because he was afraid that Suho will decreased his love towards him (doesn't make sense). And the last thing is, when was the last time he did the thingy with his husband.. hmm it was yesterday. He coughed. But the doctor said, Suho was pregant for two weeks. He rewind back at the time.. It was a day after Suho said to him that he want kids after all—and that's totally made him cringed by himself.

He did asked Suho to eat the contraceptive pill for advance and that was after they had dinner with his collages. Eventhough he still didn't believe about male pregnancy—again, the most important was.. he always used everytime they did *cough* that thing.. His eyebrows kept frowning.. Did he forgot to use it last 2 weeks?

God Yixing, think again! Right now he really need someone to discuss with but with who? He took his phone and quickly unlocked the device.

Luhan.

He was about to press the call button but he suddenly stopped. "Nope, Luhan must be busy at this time especially afternoon."

He continued scrolling the ID (s) and he saw one name that always texted him nowadays but he frankly ignored him. Henry.

Yixing felt hasitated whether to call him or not.

"Should I, shouldn't I?" He nibbled his lips before he decided to call.

"Hello?" the other greeted him with happy sounds. Yixing silently cursed himself for calling his own ex only because he need someone to talk with.

"Hmm, Henry?"

"Yes, Yixing-ah? Why suddenly you called me out of sudden? I thought you LOVE to ignore my message and texts?" Yixing could sense the sarcastic tone but tried to act cool.

"I need someone to talk with.. Can I meet you at my usual place?"

"Why not, I am looking forward for that!"

Yixing smiled bitterly. "Oh really? hmm that's great then. See you another 10 minutes."

"Alright, bye Yixing."

Yixing ended the call. He sighed heavily before he rosed himself and went out from his office. Actually he took a day off today because he thought that he could spend his time with Suho since they always busy with their own works and jobs but after meeting the doctor, he felt down and want to have some times to think about the pregnant thingy.

 

 

"Yixing, are you sure that you're eating that... kind of food?" Henry furrowed his forehead, pointed his index finger towards Yixing's food. Pizza that fulled with mustard.

"What? Its very delicious! Wanna have some?"

Henry quickly shook his head. "Nahh its okay, I'm fulled already."

Yixing shrugged and continue eating his delicious (?) pizza.

"So, Yixing. Why you want to meet me? Oh how's your husband by the way?"

Yixing wiped his mouth with the tissue. "He's great."

Henry gave him a sly smile. "Yeah great because he didn't want kids like you so you had no problem with him. You broke up with me only because i said that I want kids. If not I'm the one who should be your husband now."

Yixing sighed. "Henry, our story is our past. Now we're friend okay? Or you want to be more special, so bestfriend?"

Henry rested his head on his arm. "I want to be your scandal."

Yixing made a weird face before he laughed. "What? No Henry. I have husband now. Drop that subject. Do you want to listen to my probs or not?"

Henry smiled. "Alright, alright."

Yixing started his story from A to Z and didn't missed a single details about them. Henry only could nod and shook his head because he tried to think something.

"So then, right now you're wondering that how can Suho get pregnant?"

Yixing nodded. "Kind of."

"Are you sure that you're not remember that about you 'forgot' to wear thing?"

"Yeah, that's the problem."

Henry tapped his fingers on the table before he snapped his finger in front of Yixing's face.

"There's only two things about it. First, maybe that's true that you really forgot to wear 'it' or..."

Yixing frowned. "Or what?"

Henry leaned his face nearer before he whispered. "He was cheated on you so that the child is not yours."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter