E l e v e n

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So Yixing.."

Yixing sighed before hugged Suho using his right arm since the other hand was holding a little Sehan. Suho smiled bitterly as he cupped Yixing's face.

"Hey, its only for 3 days. Don't be sad okay?"

Yixing placed his right hand on Suho's. "Take care of yourself. Don't miss me."

Suho snickered as he twitched his eyebrows.

"I wonder who will miss who." said Baekhyun who suddeny appeared behind Suho with a grin. Yixing rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever Baek. Oh yeah, take care of my husband. Don't let him do anything."

Suho slapped Yixing's shoulder playfully. "Yahhh, I will get bored!"

Yixing pinched Suho's nose. "Yes honey but you need to realize that its already 5 months you carried our baby. You need to be careful."

"Alright, alright. Time's up!" Baekhyun stood between Suho and Yixing.

Yixing sighed "Seriously Baek? You really need to find a partner life. You became more evil nowadays."

Baekhyun just shrugged before he took his suitcase and decided to wait Suho at the depart area. "I'm waiting you there okay, Suho!"

Suho gave him a thumbs up, sign as okay. Suho looked back at Yixing. "Hey, I'm going."

Yixing nodded before he kissed Suho's forehead, both cheeks and lastly Suho's lips. "Bye, love you."

Suho smiled. "Love you too. Bye Yixing, bye Sehan. Be a good baby okay?" Suho smooched his lips on Sehan's cheeks before he ruffled Sehan's little hair. Suho bid a goodbye the walked away from them with his suitcase. Yixing looked at Sehan's and he took Sehan's right arm and waved it.

"Say, bye bye Uncle Suho!"

"Ba! Ho Ho!"

Suho looked back and laughed. "Bye!"

Yixing chuckled. "Thank god you're quite today, Sehan."

Sehan pout and punched Yixing's face. Yixing shut his eyes and pressed. "That's it Sehan."

Yixing only could pray that he could handle this little Sehan for 3 days without Suho's help. He was about to step put from the airport when someone suddenly called his name out loud!

"Yixing gege!"

Yixing searched for the source of the voice and saw someone that he knew.

 

 

"How's your life, Vic?"

Yixing asked after he put Sehan into the high chair (provided by the restaurant).

Victoria looked at Sehan with soft eyes before she replied Yixing's question. "Good, I'm so sorry that I can't attend you wedding."

Yixing clicked his tongue. "Nahh, such a long time ago. So do you meet anyone now?"

Victoria shook her head. "Nahh, too busy for that. Who's baby is that? Yours?"

Yixing laughed awkwardly. "Haha, no. My friend's son. Well, you will see mine soon." Yixing smiled. Victoria's mouth formed an -o- shape.

"REALLY?!!!" Then she rose from her seat and hugged Yixing tightly.

"Oh my god, finally ge! Finally you wanted a baby!!!"

Some of the customers sent them a glare as if they wanted Yixing and Victoria to be quiet. Victoria sat back on her seat.

"I'm so happy for you, ge!"

Yixing scratched his back head. "Thanks, Vic."

Sehan slammed the table as he was annoyed with the condition right now. Yixing looked at Sehan and asked. "What do you want?"

"He can't understand you ge.." Victoria creased her forehead. Yixing just shrugged. "He understand me. He's already near to 1"

Sehan reached his hands out as if he wanted to grabbed Yixing's arm but his hand was too short. Yixing gave him a question look while Victoria just watched the scene, interested.

"Xing~ Ho ho~"

Yixing leaned near his face to Sehan. "Uncle Suho?"

Sehan nodded and puffed his cheeks. Yixing chuckled lightly ."Haishh, he's not here.. You wanted to meet him, you need to wait for another 3 days."

The little baby made a noisy sounds as if he argued with Yixing's words.

Yixing twitched his eyebrows. "No?"

Sehan stucked put his lower lip. "Xing~ Ho Ho!!!"

"Oh my god, what the hell are you talking about?" Yixing sighed in frustrated. Victoria who felt like she know what Sehan was trying to say is quickly placed her hand on Yixing's. "Let me talk to him."

Yixing blinked at her before he nodded. Victoria looked at Sehan with smiled before she asked. "You want uncle Yixing be with uncle Suho? Right now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter