T e n

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yixing..."

"Uhuh?"

"I thought you said that we're not a 'tape thing' type of family?"

Suho said in sarcastic tone. Yixing only could smile back and shrugged. "People changed. So do I."

Yixing pulled Suho into his embrace while watching the pictures of ultrasounds of their child tapped on the refrigerator.

"I never know that being a father could be this nervous."

Suho looked up and pecked Yixing's lips. "Are you nervous?"

Yixing nodded as he rested his chin on Suho's head.

 

Ding, Dong

 

"Aishhhh, who the hell is disturbing our precious moment?" Suho chuckled when Yixing groaned loudly before he walked lazily towards the door. Yixing twisted the door knob and Luhan's face appeared in front of the door.

"Luhan?"

"Yeah! Me! And Sehun too!" Then Sehun waved his hand who currently standing behind him. Then Yixing could see that Sehun was carrying their little baby with a big bag (?) in his other hand.

"Darling, who is- ahhh Luhan? How are you? Oh come in."

Luhan smiled as he took the bag from Sehun's hand and put it beside the counter. Sehun gingerly stepped inside the house before he asked. "Do you have a crib?"

"Oh, of course. Wait here." Yixing said as he entered the baby room ( he's the one who designed the room; look how excited he is) and took the crib out of the room before he put it at the living room. Sehun thanked him and he put his little baby; Sehan into the crib gently. Thank goodness he was sleeping right now so he won't make any noise while they were discussing about something.

"So, what's your business my friend?" Yixing and Sehun sat across each other and besides their spouse.

"Actually we had something important to handle due to our company business so..." Luhan paused for a while and Sehun continued Luhan's words.

"So.. we need to go to London for a few days but nobody are free to take care our Sehan. We don't want to burden our both parents so can you guys do some favor?"

Yixing and Suho looked at each other. "Hmm.. what favor?"

Luhan hasitated to ask but he have to. "We want you guys to take care of our child when we're gone. Which is starting today actually.."

"What?" Yixing's eyes widened. He sighed before he rose from the couch and pull Luhan away from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter