S i x

Oh My Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soul benefit of leaving his husband in the small hours of the morning is that it only took a nanosecond to get a cab. Suho climb into one and said."Hi there, sorry. I'm only going to Junggu." Then he blurted out. "I just had a big fight with my husband. I think we're getting a divorce."

It has always amused Yixing how much Suho chat with cab drivers. He said that it was a very touristy thing to do, and that unlike Suho to be so candid with strangers. So that he can't help himself in a taxi.

His driver glanced at him in the rearview mirror. He can only saw hi eyes, which was fortunate, because Suho had always thought a person's mouth reveals more of what the driver's thinking. Suho sighed heavily as his eyes drifted down to read his name on the seatback. Kim Jongdae.

Suho looked outside of the window as his eyes was shown with the shimmering lights at night. Suddenly he had a strongest urge to turn around and go home. Touch Yixing's face, kiss his cheekbones and eyelids, and tell him that they must fix things, somehow move forward together.

Instead, he shoved his hand into his pocket for his phone so that he can let Baekhyun know that he's on his way. Then he remembered that he left it in its charger in the kitchen.

"." He whispered. Realizing that Baekhyun might not hear him buzzing. He didn't care anymore, as his feeling not to go to the hotel, he stay on course.

 

 

Ding, dong

Suho nibbled his lips, waiting for the owner of the house to open the front door. After a few seconds of standing, he knocked the door again. Then finally the door opened.

"Suho?"

Suho sniffed before he cried on the latter's shoulder. The latter shocked with the sudden action.

 

"He what?!!!" Baekhyun's face changed. The anger can be seen from the way he clenched his teeth, his fist had been curled up, as if he was ready to punch someone who come nearer to him. Suho wiped his tears before he said. "I'm so sorry Baekhyun.. I can't go to my sister's house.."

Baekhyun sighed heavily before he walked towards Suho and sat beside him. "Its okay Suho, eventhough I can be evil sometimes but you can make my shoulder as your cry shoulder you know?"

Suhor tried to smile with Baekhyun kindness. "Thanks Baek. I really have no place to go anymore."

Baekhyun pulled Suho into his embrace. "Shhh, I'm here. If i got some times, I will punch that ing brat and buried him alive."

Suho chuckled lightly. "He still my husband, baek-ah"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Husband you said? A husband will never let his wife or his husband.. urgh whatever.. out of the house by saying 'Bye Suho'. Are you crazy?"

Suho sighed heavily. He really had no idea right now. Baekhyun rolled his eyes before he made a cup of coffee for Suho. He brought the coffee and placed it in front of Suho. Suho said thanks before he took a sip of it since it quite warm.

Baekhyun hasitately asked him. "Why you do want a kid?" In other way, he tried to emphasize the word 'want' since he knew about Suho hatred towards kids. Baekhyun shoot him with sheepish look.

"Aw, c'mon. Not you too," Suho said with frowned on his forehead.

Baekhyun nodded like a stern schoolteacher and said. "I just want to review your reasons."

"You already know my reasons."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter