Movie Night

Living With EXO!

The next day, EXO was free because the photoshoot scheduled that day was cancelled due to weather disturbances.  So thirteen youngsters were trapped inside the house.

"What should we do today?"  Yumi pouted, while Lay was braiding her hair.  "We should play something or we'll die of boredom."  Chen threw himself on the couch.

"Speak for yourselves guys, Sehun and I have a rematch!"  Kai exclaimed and they immediately ran up the staircase but Kris who was upstairs blocked them.  "It's so rare that we spend time with Yumi as 12.  So be good guys and get your asses in the living room."  Sehun sulked, and Kai slapped a smirk on his face.  "Okay Picasso!"

Kris rolled his eyes, "Let's watch a movie!"

"Great idea!"  Suho joined in, "What genre?"  Tao asked, getting out of the bathroom.  "Please don't do horror.  I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Yes, let's not do horror, or one of us will face the consequences of a giant panda sleeping beside you."  Chen made a face.  "You're not so nice, ge."  Tao stuck his tongue out.

"Let's watch that movie.."  Chanyeol started.

"What movie?"  Baekhyun lazily asked as he flipped through a random book on the shelf.

Chanyeol searched for the tape and held it up for everyone to see, "THIS!"  He said with a smile on his face a few members groaned.  "Not that please!" 

"Why?  It was a good movie!  Some of us even cried!"

"And some, slept through it!"  Xiumin retorted.  "Come on, the time was quite late!  This time I won't sleep, promise!"

"What other movie is there?"  Kris asked, not wanting to cry again and then Yumi finally asked.

"Can we watch that movie?  I want to see it if it made you guys cry!"  She whispered a thank you to Lay as he finished her braid.  "Please."  She begged, and they couldn't say no to someone so special to them, could they?

"Fine.  Play it yeol."  They mumbled.  "Get the tissues ready for Yumi especially.  I heard girls are really emotional."

"And Kyungsoo."

"Hey!"

A couple of minutes into the movie, Miracles in Cell number 7, Yumi was already tearing up.

"See what I mean?"  Chen nudged Minseok who threw him a do-not-ruin-the-mood look.

The movie continued and again, the members couldn't help but shed tears through the movie.  (Well, Yumi didn't see though, because they hid it from her.  Okay one member cried with her...)

"OMYFRIKINGGADD, WHY??? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE COULD BE SO CRUEL!!"  She bawled and wiped her tears away furiously with tissue.  Kyungsoo had puffy eyes too.  He didn't know why but this time, the movie struck him like lightning, and cried and cried.

"Hyung, what happened?!  I thought you wouldn't cry this time since we saw it already before!  Yumi should be the only one crying!"  Sehun said with wide eyes.  "Shut up guys, I saw you, you too were crying not as much as me and Yumi though but you were..."  He sniffled.

They denied it though.  "What tears?"  they huffed.  Yumi smiled though, it was cute how they wanted to appear manly in front of a girl.

"One more movie?"  Kris suggested, he didn't want to get up from the sofa yet because she was sitting beside him.  He offered all the tissues and made sure she was comfortable in her seat.  Everyone agreed and Suho ordered pizza and chicken for everyone.

They decided to watch a movie called My Name is Khan, and again... tears were shed. (a/n:  if you guys haven't watched that movie, you should!  It's really good, makes me cry a river every damn time! haha!)

"That is so true.  Racial discrimination shouldn't be tolerated!"  She said to no one in particular, and everyone in the room agreed.

"Poor Sam."  Kyungsoo shook his head with tears flowing from his face.

"He didn't deserve it!"  Lay dabbed his tears away.

"Nobody deserves that, that was just cruel."  Sehun and Tao frowned.

"Well, today has been a day of rivers and oceans."  Chanyeol smirked and then pillow were thrown towards him.

And that is how, my friends, a pillow fight broke out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Short update!

I'm sorry guys!  My vacation has just officially begun for me! haha

Anyways, yes... you should watch those movies... :))

I am currently reading The Fault in Our Stars.. so far so good! :D

Hello to my new readers! :)

Comments are highly appreciated!

xoxo

-Yanni