Preparations

Living With EXO!

"Ya!  Whose turn is it to do the dishes?!"  Kris asked irately, looking at the growing stack of dishes.

"Minseok's!"  a few members answered from the living room.

"Someone call that Baozi and make him do his chores before I do!"  he barked.  Tao, who seemed to have heard Kris, felt afraid for Minseok, so he barged into the room he shared with Jongdae.  "Ge!  Get up and do the dishes! Kris ge is gonna kick your if you don't!" He fervently shook the older guy's body.  Minseok just rolled to the other side.  "Tell him to do it himself."  He grumbled.

"Are you crazy? You told him to do your chores last week!  I don't think he's that generous to do it all the time, though!"  Tao was beginning to panic as he heard loud footsteps coming up, he knew to whom they belonged to.

"He's coming up right now!  You should really get up already!"  He started whacking the sleeping Minseok.

"Minseok you idiot!  I swear if you don't do your chores right this second, you will not be able to eat dinner for the rest of your life!" Kris yelled in Chinese.  And when the duizhang yelled in Chinese, it wasn't good.

Minseok immediately got up and sped down the stairs.  Kris smirked, happy to have made get off his lazy .  "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I can't have the house looking dirty with a guest coming to stay. He thought.

Tao sighed and went back to cleaning up his room. 

Kris got a soda from the refrigerator and sat by the counter.  Suho poked in and asked, "Do you know when hyung's niece will arrive?"  He took a can for himself and started gulping on the drink.

The Chinese leader merely shrugged his shoulders.  "I haven't the slightest idea.  You?"

"Well, I think he mentioned about her moving in was that today or tomorrow?"  He tapped his chin in thought.

"I just hope our members behave well.  She must still be fragile after the accident."  Suho massaged his temples. "They always cause a lot of trouble for both of us."  Kris raised an eyebrow and Suho laughed. "Alrite, they cause more trouble for me."

---

Meanwhile, the other boys were busy cleaning their rooms.  They made sure their dirty laundry wasn't going to be scattered all around.  It would be embarrassing if their guest would find any of it. 

"I wonder... Does she know about us?"  Chanyeol thought out loud.

"Probably not.  She lost her memories, remember?  That's what hyung said."  Baekhyun said without looking up.  Folding his clothes neatly.

"Too bad.  Maybe she was a fan before right?  I mean, her uncle is our manager." 

"Probably."

---

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing?"  Jongin peeked at Kyungsoo who was going over his recipe books.  "I want to prepare something nice when our guest arrives."  He stopped at looked at his co-member.  "What do you think she likes?"

"Why would you think I'd know?  But girls like sweet things. I think..  If that helps.."  He scratched the back of his head.

"Desserts!"  Kyungsoo clasped his hands together.  "Brilliant idea!"

---

"There!  Her room is done!"  The two men who had the most similarities stood side by side, happy with the outcome of their work.

"I hope she'll like staying in here."  Sehun said.  "I hope so too."   Luhan put an arm around his dongsaeng's shoulder and they exit the room together.

"You're done with the room?"  Yixing asked as he passed by carrying the basket of laundry.  "Yeah.  Good thing we have this extra room."  Luhan responded.

"I know, it sure came in handy.  Good thing we all agreed since day one to keep that one vacant."  Sehun smiled.

"Jongdae!  Get the laundry done already please!  I brought the basket down for you!"  He called.

"I think, he's absorbed in his games right now."  Luhan laughed.

Yixing sighed and knew that he would be the one to do them again.  How tiresome.  The things I do for my members.

With a shake of his head, he went to get the keys.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Well, it looks like in their own little ways,

our boys are excited for the arrival of our leading lady! :D

so adorable! :3

I would like to thank my subscribers so far,

for patiently waiting for the first update!

Thank you!

xx