Vacation 2

Living With EXO!

Vacation

Tuesday, Day 3 of 14

 

That day they decided that they would head off to the beach.  They decided to shop for swim wear at a local shop nearby.  Obviously, Yumi was on the women's area by herself.  After 30 minutes, everyone had their swimwear and other stuff they figured they'd use for swimming.  They crammed into the van again and set off to buy food to bring.

Finally, they arrived at the private beach.  The weather was just okay for their beach outing.  The scenery was beautiful.  The water was crystal blue and looked cool and inviting.  The sun was out and in 5 minutes 4 guys were already in the waters.  Namely:  Kai, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen.  Yumi shook her head at the playful boys and helped settle their belongings in the hut.

After they were satisfied, the rest changed into their swimwear.  Almost everyone was in the waters now.  Only Kris and Baekhyun was left in the hut because they were still patting on their sunblock lotion.  Yumi came back to the hut wearing her swimwear which was a pink bikini and a matching crop top rashguard.  Baekhyun saw her and immediately dropped his jaw.  The sight was too hot for him.

Kris who didn't notice her yet as his back was facing her mused at Baekhyun, "I know I'm hot but it's weird that you're staring at me."  Baekhyun sent a glare but ignored his comment.  Kris noticed that he was looking behind him and once he turned around the world melted.

"Can I have some"  Yumi asked Kris, "of the lotion, please?"  Kris and Baekhyun were still staring though and she pouted.  "Is there something on my face?"

"Certainly not."  Baekhyun snapped out of it and handed her the bottle.  "Thanks."  She took it and started applying the lotion on her exposed skin.  Feeling hot, Kris went out of the hut first to inhale some beach air.  "Uh, I'll be out first." He excused himself.

Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking how Yumi was perfect from head to toe.  "You should become a model."  He said.  Yumi raised an eyebrow, "Yeah... I don't think that would be possible with my height."

Screw height issues. Baekhyun thought.  "Stop staring... It makes me feel conscious."  She turned a shade of pink.  "Sorry."  Baekhyun on the other hand turned red.  "I'll go out now then.  I can hear Chanyeol's screams already."

Yumi chortled, "Yeah your husband misses you already."  "Hey, don't make fun of my husband."  Baekhyun left with a wink.

She shook her head and finished putting on the sunblock.  After 15 minutes, she was ready to face the sun.  Strutting to the waters like a goddess, she captivated the eyes of the boys.  "Is that Yumi?"  Chanyeol's eyes widened.  "Aaaaah!!!"  Sehun exclaimed.  "Goddess spotted!"

Yumi shyed at his comment.  "Stop it guys."

"Yeah, I'm watching all of you."  Jim eyed them and they shrugged and continued making fun of each other in the waters.  Dunking each other and racing.

"Don't swim too far."  Suho hollered at Tao and Sehun who were competing again.  "Let the kids free."  Lay tapped his shoulder and swam down, chasing a school of fish.

Meanwhile, Luhan, Kyungsoo and Yumi were busy burying two giants in the sand.  Chanyeol and Kris.  "Tell me again how we got talked into this."  Kris said, exasperated. "You tell me."  Chanyeol replied.

After being buried, except for their heads of course, the three continued and built castles on top of them.   "OH MY GOSH THERE'S A CRAB. GET IT.  IT'S GOING TO BITE MY TOE OFF!"  Chanyeol screamed.  It was chaotic, and in the end Chanyeol got really scared and stood up, destroying the work-of-art-in-progress.  Seeing it was destroyed already, Kris got up too.  Yumi pouted.  "You guys are no fun."  But laughed at Chanyeol's reaction.

They all returned to the waters and played around.  Everyone decided to play a swimming competition by pairs.  Jim and Kyungsoo were the referees.  Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kris were the posts.  Yumi and Tao were partners, Lay and Sehun, Xiumin and Suho and the last pair was Chen and Kai.

Tao, Lay, Suho and Chen were the first liners, their partners behind them in waiting.  "Okay, now on three."  Jim said.  "Play fair guys."  Kyungsoo reminded.  "One."  Jim began, and everyone was now serious.  "WOOH! GO GUYS!"  Chanyeol cheered from his post.  "Two."  "Don't lose Tao!"  Luhan cheered too.  "Hey, no favorites hyung!"  Sehun cried.  "Three!"  Jim blew the whistle and the guys started swimming as if a shark was on their tails.  Tao was a fast swimmer but was in close competition with Chen.  Lay and Suho were right behind them too.  They each neared their assigned posts, swam around them and swam back towards their partners who were waiting.  Tao bumped into Lay as he was swimming not-so-straight which delayed them both.  Chen arrived first and Kai was on his way, followed by Xiumin who was tagged already by Suho.  "You can do it Tao!"  Yumi cheered, without a hint of annoyance.  They tagged immediately and to EXO's surprise, Yumi was a fast swimmer.  Sehun was too competitive not to catch up.

It was a close competition.  In the end, Kai won first place, with the advantage.  Followed by Yumi whose speed they compared to a torpedo (credits to Chanyeol on that description), then Sehun and Xiumin tied at 3rd place.

"All hail goddess Yumi!"  Tao exclaimed.  "You are now my new religion!"  Chanyeol proclaimed.  "Yuminism!"  Tao and Chanyeol high fived each other and pretended to bow towards Yumi.  "Guys stop it."  Yumi laughed.  "Idiots."  Kris shook his head but was smiling.

"We hereby proclaim that Tuesday is Yumi day!"  Tao continued though and everyone laughed at the light atmosphere.

They went back to the hut to fill their stomachs with food.

-

It was starting to get dark and so, they made a fire and gathered around it.  They started sharing stories from ghost stories which scared Tao and made him scoot closer to Kris who pushed him away at times when he was holding on to him like a koala, to crazy childhood memories.

"You still don't remember your childhood?"  Jim carefully asked Yumi and she just shook her head.  "But that's alright.  The memories I make with you guys everyday is enough for me."  She smiled softly.

The cackling of the burning wood was what filled the atmosphere.  "It's late, we should go back to the house."  Suho got up first. "I agree."  Kris stood up.  Everyone started cleaning up and packed.

 

--

Vacation

Wednesday, Day 4 of 14

Everyone was tired from the beach outing.  They slept till afternoon and just watched a movie that day while eating a tub of ice cream.  If you're asking if that's all?  Well.... Nope.  Because Xiumin started an ice cream war.