Pain

Living With EXO!

Hey guys, sorry if it took me long to update again. o.o very long. I lost internet connection for two weeks, and then came personal problems.  Will make it up to you!!!

And oh, I was too shocked because of the Kris thing... :/ He's my bias, and it hurts to go through everything like what I went through as a Cassie with DBSK. Nevertheless, I will continue to support them no matter what.  And I hope none of you guys will hate on Kris for his decision.  It's not easy for him too.  For crying out loud, he's the leader of EXO-M!  In the same way I still see DBSK as 5, I will also keep the faith as an Exotic and Keep the Faith for our 12 oppas. :)

I will continue to write this fanfiction with Kris in it.

Here's the chapter!  Again, sorry for the long wait~!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yumi took in a deep breath before turning around.  She gripped onto the ends of her skirt then turned to meet eyes with the man who has haunted her dreams ever since her accident.

Should she pretend to not remember them still, or face him once and for all?  She picked the latter.  Everyone deserved the truth, including herself.

With eyes that could send daggers to kill the guy, she said "Hello there, Hoya oppa."

"Y-you know each other?"  Kai asked, surprised at the unraveling scene.

"Yes, I remember him.  He's the guy who broke my heart."  She tried to appear unhurt, but it was impossible.  Tears were b in her eyes and she couldn't help but feel the hurt in her chest she tried so hard to hide ever since she remembered about him.

How could he even hurt her like that?  He was her first kiss, and first love.  She was so loyal to him and loved him despite him changing so much.  Then one day, he just decides to crush her heart.  What hurt her more, is that ever since the accident, she didn't recall... not once, that he visited her.  Did he not care at all?

Then there he was, accusing her of being with EXO.  The nerve!  She thought she could pull herself together, but she couldn't.  She sort of exploded.

Everyone was shocked at the next move she made.  She -slapped the hell out of Hoya.  Then there was silence.

"Yumi.." Sungjong whispered with wide eyes, how he wanted to hug her... comfort her.  He was always the big brother for her when they hung out.

 "HOW COULD YOU?!" She screamed from the top of her lungs, and tears started to fall from her eyes. "YOU FAT JERK!  YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER VISITING ME AFTER MY ACCIDENT ON THE DAY YOU BROKE MY HEART!"  She spoke too fast she wondered for a split second if he understood what she was saying, but she didn't care.  She couldn't control herself anymore.  Her emotions took over her.

"Yumi... you got into... an... accident?"  Sungjong asked, with eyes wide open and tears obvious in his eyes.  Everyone in infinite was dumbfounded, and EXO didn't know what to do.  Everyone backstage was staring.

Chanyeol was the first to make a move, he got in front of Yumi and gave an unhappy look.  "I don't know what happened between you guys, but you're making Yumi cry, and I don't like it."  His deep voice made his death glare even scarier.  

Kris held Yumi's shoulder and pulled her lightly.  "Calm down Yumi... Everyone's staring."  But he wasn't calm himself.  After knowing something important about her past... something that haunted her... and that something.. rather someone, was infront of them, he wanted to punch the out of the guy.  Friend or not.

Yumi didn't calm down though, she did stop yelling but her tears wouldn't stop flowing.  She was breaking down like a dam.

It hurt EXO's hearts and those close to her from infinite.

They thought the fight was finally going to be over, but Hoya spoke with an evil smirk.

With hands in his pockets, he leaned to a post and coolly spoke like nothing bothered him.  "I bet you feigned that "accident" to be able to have your way with EXO, huh?"

"Hyung, with all my respect left for you, she lost her memories because of that accident.  Her arm was broken and she has scars to remind her of that tragedy.  Why are you being an to her?"  Sehun suddenly spat, outraged.

"Language, Sehun."  Suho reprimanded, although he did want to say a few curse words at the man who was making Yumi cry.  But he wasn't that kind of guy, so he kept himself composed.

"I'll bet it's true though.  It seemed like you guys were shocked to know that she remembers me... someone from her past.  I bet she didn't tell you that.  Or maybe she really didn't loose her memories.  How long have you known each other?  She loves tricking people you know."

There he was again, manipulating people's thoughts with his words.  But lucky for Yumi, EXO wasn't so easy to be shaken by words.  "We trust her."  Chen defended.

"She was too traumatized to say anything, and we're still helping her to adjust to everything.  We're kind of strangers to her, so we wouldn't blame her if she didn't tell us she remembered anything."  Kris responded with as much coolness he had in him.

"We believe that she would tell us, when she's ready."  Kai put an arm around her neck with a smirk that seemed to irk Hoya.

"Well, seems like she has you on leashes alrea-"

"ENOUGH HOYA!" Sunggyu, Infinite's leader, suddenly said.  "You've caused enough damage.  Stop it."  He glared before walking back towards their room.

"Sunggyu hyung is right, hyung.  You've gone too far, and caused a scene.  Let it go."  Sungyeol lightly pulled him.  Hoya pulled away with force, but followed.

Sungjong wanted to stay, to talk to her.  But he figured it wasn't entirely the best thing to do, while the fire was still hot.  He sent an apologetic look towards EXO and lastly at Yumi.  He bowed before leaving.

Baekhyun held out a handkerchief, and Yumi gratefully accepted it.  She didn't stop crying, and they left the scene.  Even before the event ended, they scrambled towards the vans and headed towards the house in silence.

Everyone had questions... but she needed to be alone.  They knew that much.

When they arrived, she just whispered with head hung low that she wanted to be alone and to not bother calling her out for dinner.

Like a zombie, she walked to her room and shut the door.

EXO feared she would shut herself out completely this time.  They exchanged worried glances and silently wondered what exactly happened between Hoya and Yumi.

"I hate the sight of her tears and not being able to do anything."  Lay looked out the window with a sigh like he was carrying the weight of the world.  Same here.  Everyone else thought.