Claim to the Throne

Living With EXO!

After EXO's promotional period, SM decided to give them a 2 week vacation.  The hyper boys of course, wouldn't have it that they spend it all in Korea.  So after spending a day with their respective families, they decided to go to the Philippines, secretly.

All the arrangements have been made and extra precautions have been taken so that none of this could leak to the media, or worse -- the netizens.  Imagine what Yumi would have to go through if everyone finds out she's going to be with EXO for 2 whole weeks.  She'd be fresh meat for sure.

The boys were nervous and excited at the same time.  2 whole weeks! Away from the paparazzi, away from stress and near Yumi.  Life couldn't just get any better.

It was quite peaceful in the private plane that the company had owned.  Yumi had her earphones plugged in, and she looked out the window with a happy smile plastered on her face.  The sun's rays made her face glow and her eyes shined more.  Lay, who was sitting next to Jim, who was sleeping with a mouth open in between them, took a picture of Yumi.  for him because he forgot to turn the sound off, his camera clicked rather loudly.  Yumi turned to his direction and immediately, Lay turned a faint shade of red.  She tilted her head a bit and grinned.  She took out her earphones and asked, "Did you take a picture of Jim-ajussi? Let me see!".  He guiltily hid his phone, "It's blurred, hold on let me take another one."  Thank the heavens I came up with something!

Lay snapped another picture, this time, of the sleeping manager.  "Ooh, hyung, I didn't know you were into sleeping guys."  Kai teased, as he peered over from the back.  "Shut up, Kai."  Lay muttered.  Yumi laughed heartily when Lay showed her the taken picture.  "Remind me not to sleep when you're around."  Lay played along, "Why not?"  "Because you'd be taking photos of a sleeping ogre." She made a face.  "In case you didn't know, the boys and I already have a collage of your sleeping face."  Lay didn't think she'd actually believe it though, so he freaked out when she did.  "Oh my gosh, Lay!  I didn't know you guys were like that!  I should tell ahjussi right now if you don't delete them!"  She motioned to wake him up, but Lay, whose eyes were round as the planets, quickly got a hold of her hand.

Their eyes landed on each other and Lay couldn't concentrate because his heart was hammering like crazy in his chest.  "I was only joking"  He said with soft eyes.  Yumi frowned, "That's not a very nice joke, oppa."  Lay felt extreme guilt at once.  "I'm sorry, Yumi!  I won't tease you again!"  This time, Yumi smiled widely and couldn't hold her laughter in, "I can't believe you fell for that one!"  Lay, realizing her prank, shook his head and smiled at her in return.  "Now if only, we could prank the others too."

"I don't think so, hyung."  Kai interrupted again.  "I'm the master of pranks!"  He proudly said with a huff of his chest and raised his head a little higher.  "Like hell you are."  Xiumin, who sat beside Kai whacked his head with his pillow. "The real master has spoken."  Xiumin cleared his throat and Kai rolled his eyes.

When they thought the claim for the throne was over, Kris took his earphones out and said, "The King has spoken." And pillows were thrown his direction.

An announcement from the pilot told them that they would be landing soon.  Yumi stared back into the window, and couldn't help but look forward to the marvelous vacation ahead of her and the boys.