EXO?

Living With EXO!

The next day, Yumi woke up earlier than the boys.  She thought that she didn't give them a proper thanks, so she decided that she would make breakfast for them.  She got up from her twin sized bed, washed up and made her way to the kitchen.

She checked the fridge and tapped her chin in thought of what to cook.  She grabbed a few vegetables and some meat and started right away.  I guess my hands still know how to cook even if my brain forgot.  She just didn't think too much.  She was enjoying what she was doing and a smile was on her face the entire time while humming a familiar tune.

After an hour, Kyungsoo came in to find someone already cooking before him.  "You can cook?"  He spoke which startled her.  "Oh!  How long have you been there?"  She put a hand to her heart.

"I just came...  I was surprised too, usually I'm the one making food for those bottomless pits."  He rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to thank you guys in some way for allowing me to stay here."  She shyly said as she tucked a strand her hair behind her ear.

"You didn't have to you know.  But since you're already at it, I'll help you!"  He beamed.

Yumi nodded and smiled.

After another hour, all the food was done.  They made quite a feast.  "It's like we're celebrating something because of the food we just made."  Kyungsoo chuckled.

"I'm surprised your fridge is still full."  She giggled.

The both of them put the dishes on the table and set the plates as well.  "So, when do they get down?"

"After this..."  He paused, cleared his throat and yelled "BREAKFAST IS SERVED!"  He turned to her and smiled, "wait for it..."

A few seconds later, footsteps could be heard, as well as grunts.  The boys came to a stop at the foot of the stairs when they saw Yumi setting down the last of the utensils.

"Yumi wanted to say thank you in some way so she decided to cook for us."  Kyungsoo explained.

"I thought you had amnesia!"  Sehun blurted.

She chuckled, "That's what I told myself too.  But it's amazing how my hands remember what to do even if I have no memory of cooking at all."

The 13 of them took their seats and began to eat.  Everyone was passing dishes around because they wanted to taste everything that she made.

"Yumi!  Were you a chef??  This food tastes amazing!"

"Waaah!  So heavenly!"

"I don't want to eat any other person's cooking anymore!"

"Hey!  What's that supposed to mean?"

"Kyungsoo, you've got a cooking buddy now!"

"What buddy?  Hyung, you should take lessons from her!"

"Hey, duizhang, are you going to eat that?"

She smiled, happy that they liked the food she prepared.  After all the food was finished (amazing I know), the boys helped cleaning up and refused to let Yumi help.

"You made us food, you don't need to clean too.  We can do it."  Lay said while wiping the table clean.

"Are you sure?"  She tileted her head to the side.  "Positive."

----

Everyone gathered at the living room to watch a movie, but although the movie was playing, no one seemed to be paying attention because Yumi wanted to ask questions about them.

"So, what do you guys do?  Are you like a band or something and my uncle is your manager right?"  She sat with her chin resting on her knees.

"You can say that."  Xiumin smiled.  "We're a boy band...  We sing and dance."  Baekhyun explained.

"Oh... so you guys are famous over Korea right?"  She looked to Chen.

He looked flustered and rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess you can say that, our popularity has reached worldwide too."

"We sound like bragging jerks."

"Our group's name is EXO... and we're divided into two.  There's EXO-K and EXO-M."  She turned her head to Kris who explained further, "EXO-K is for the Korean performances and EXO-M for the Chinese ones.  We perform as 12 too and we like it best when it's that way.  Suho over there's the leader for EXO-K."

Suho returned the favor, "And that giant who just explained everything to you is the leader of EXO-M."

Suddenly, she felt a pang of pain hit her head.  She clutched onto it for dear life.

"Yumi are you alright?!"

"Hey, what's wrong?"

The boys panicked.

 

"Oppa!  I want to watch EXO's concert!"  Yumi beamed.  "Can we please go?"  She pouted to the man.  "You weren't that hyped up when I asked you to go to our concert!"  he barked and she flinched at the tone of his voice.  "You seeing someone from EXO?"  He snapped.

"What?  I don't even know them personally, you know that!"

"That's impossible, considering your uncle is their manager!  You must be flirting with them a lot huh?!"

"You know that he doesn't bring me along!"

"So you want him to bring you with him?"

"Oppa, what's happening to you?"

"Forget it.  Go home, I have to get back to practice."

Her shoulders slumped in disappointment.  I made him upset again.   "okay..."  She spun around and headed home.

 

Luhan handed her water and she gratefully accepted it, and gulped down.  "Hey are you okay?  You worried us."  He touched her forehead.

"I just suddenly remembered a fragment of my memory.." She mumbled.

The boys fell silent... "What was it about?  Do you want to share it to us?"  Kai approached but she just shook his head.

"I think, I'll go back to sleep..." She stood up and walked to her room with sad eyes.

 

"It must've been a bad memory... It looked like the life was out of her."  Lay said.

"Something we said must have triggered those memories..." Kyungsoo had his brows met in the middle.

"We were only talking about our group... perhaps she really was a fan back then." Chanyeol pouted, "But why did she look so sad?"

"Why does she have to have amnesia?"  Chen sighed.

But if she didn't, we wouldn't have met her.  Call me selfish, but I'm thankful she has amnesia.  But I'm also hoping she gets her memories back.

That's what each of them thought.