Arrival

Living With EXO!

The next day, their manager had called up, telling them that he and his niece were on their way.  Immediately, the boys rushed and washed up.  They made sure everything was fine.

They all gathered in the living room and sat patiently waiting for their guest.

I wonder what she looks like. 

I hope she won't be too scared to live with strangers.

She's an orphan too, poor girl. 

I hope she likes video games.  We can play together! 

Is she older, or younger than me?  I hope she's younger!  I hate being the youngest! 

I hope she knows how to cook! 

Will she get her memories back? 

We can be like her big brothers then! 

Each member was silent, drowned in their own thoughts about the mysterious girl coming to live with them.  They heard faint voices behind the door.

They're here!

"Remember, don't do anything that will startle her.  Behave."  Kris emphasized the last word while eyeing the trouble makers of the group.

The doorbell rang and Kris then opened the door.  "Well, that's the fastest you have opened the door."  The manager mused and Kris just ignored the statement.

Jim (a/n:  I'll name the manager, Jim. :3) lead the girl with a cast on her arm inside.  "Don't be shy."  He smiled.  Kris motioned for Kai and Chen to get the girl's stuff and carry them to her room.

Her hair was down and covered her face, and the boys were very eager to know how she looked like already.  Although they were saddened seeing her in a cast.  They didn't like the sight of such a thing on the petite lady.

Jim cleared his throat and spoke first, "So, I shall introduce you to my niece.  This is Yumi.  And like I've told you guys, she has amnesia from the accident and is still quite shaken about it, but she's a fighter.  Yumi, say hi to your hosts." he nudged her a bit.  She looked up, and 12 pairs of eyes were captivated by the sight.

Her eyes were big and there was this look of confusion plastered on her face.  It took a few moments before she found her voice.  She bowed tiredly and looked up and the 12 guys.  "Hello... I'm Han Yumi.  Please take care of me well.  Sorry to barge in and disturb your personal space.  I promise I won't be a bother."

"You're not a bother at all."  Suho smiled warmly.

"Leader-nim is right, you aren't!"  Chanyeol beamed.

Yumi tilted her head.  Kris cleared his throat, "Let us introduce ourselves to you.  I know 12 people are a lot to remember..."

"I'm Kris.  Nice to meet you." So tall... I shouldn't stand next to him.  I'll look like a dwarf.

"I'm Suho!  Make yourself at home."  He has a nice smile.

"I hope you won't get scared or anything because you're living with us.  I'm Luhan."  Uncle said they're all older than me, but why does this boy look like he isn't even 18?

"I'm the youngest!  My name is Tao!"  youngest?? So tall!  And scary looking. Did he just do aegyo?

"Shut up Tao, I'm the youngest!"  Sehun shoved Tao lightly and he just rolled his eyes, "My name is Sehun!"  How peculiar.  He doesn't look like the youngest though.  That other guy does... What was his name... Luni?  Lu... Oh whatever.

"I'm Chen, things are loud here... They bicker a lot."  He chuckled.  What a good looking guy.

"I'm Baekhyun."  Did he say Bacon?  I really should be paying attention more.  How do I remember all their names?!

"Chanyeol, at your service!"  he saluted.  What a happy person.

"Call me Lay."  I like his voice.  It's so... relaxing.

"I'm Kyungsoo, tell me what you want to eat and I'll make it for you!"  His eyes...

"Hi there, I'm JongIn.  But you can call me Kai."  He said with a wink.  I knew there was bound to be one flirt in the group, I'm guessing it's this guy.

"I'm Xiumin... but you can call me Minseok.. or whatever."  He scratched the back of his neck.  He's like a human ball of fluff!  Those cheeks!

"I'm pretty sure she didn't get all your names.  But no worries, she'll know you all in time."  Jim smiled.

"I'd like to get some sleep..."  She said in barely a whisper.

"Oh... Umm, sure.  Your room is down the hall to the right, first door."  Suho instructed.  Yumi bowed before walking towards her room.

---

"So, you just needed a guest before you guys would actually do your chores huh?"

"HYUNG!  HOW OLD IS SHE?"  the younger and (childish) ones asked in chorus.

"YAH!  YUMI IS OFF LIMITS, YOU UNDERSTAND?!"  Jim barked.  "I'm serious, I trust you guys to take care of her and not flirt with her."  He sighed.

Some of them snickered, some of them thought deep within their hearts, things would change from now.

"I have to go back to SM now, please look after her, I will call you when you have a schedule."  Jim headed for the door, "Kris, Suho... I'm counting on you guys."  He looked at them last before leaving the house. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey there!

How's it? haha, it's kinda boring I know.. But we'll see soon enough!

comments are appreciated. Thank you!

xx