Hesitation

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This place is amazing, how come I've never thought of making some business moves here..." TOP spoke in awe as he looked to his surroundings.

 

"Come on, we all know you have like thousands of roots in every singe inch of South Korea." Bom laughed.

 

"Yeah, but not one in Jeju!"

 

"What kind of work you do actually? Just sitting around and do nothing?" Bom wondered. He seemed to have that powerful state and nice income.

 

"Don't underestimate me, woman, don't you dare! Sure thing I'm the boss of that big industry, but managing things there sure is not a hell easy job." He smirked. By any chance, he was proud of himself.

 

"Really..." Bom nodded her head few times, telling him to continue.

 

"Oh you just don't know. It's hard for both of me and Dara since sometimes I work overtime, days and days nonstop." The corner of his lips twitched as he talked.

 

 

Bom nodded again although she wasn't really putting attention with all he had just said to her.

 

 

"How about Jiyong? It must be tough since I know it perfectly that producers won't get too much time of their life, including their sleep."

 

"Sorta." Bom shrugged. "It's okay with me, he's just doing what he loves and I got no right to forbid him."

 

"You're right." TOP nodded and looked above.

 

"Do you think I should sort things out with him?"

 

"Yah, I said don't worry!"

 

"Still, this isn't right, Seunghyun. I'm his girlfriend."

 

"I guess maybe you are right then." TOP regretted a bit about telling her to forget Jiyong. What was he even thinking to tell her that? He would probably tell her to off if she told him to do the same thing to Dara.

 

"I hate myself..." Bom sighed before catching her steps to match Seunghyun's pace.

 

 

**

 

 

A sound of big yawn was heard. Dara rubbed her eyes and walked while scratching her tummy with her free hand. Her clothes were a mess, but not that she would care. She found herself craving for a glass of milk, and so she opened the refrigerator. Snappy shoes, she forgot to buy supplies to stuff the refrigerator.

 

Looking to her left, she realized she had been ignoring the sound of the television and another sound of breaths which came from Jiyong who were watching with a tensed up expression on his face. His hair was in a mess too, his face looked like he really wanted to eat someone without forgetting to skin alive them first.

 

 

"Are you done PMS-ing?" Dara asked innocently. She settled herself beside him and switched the TV channel.

 

"I don't know, are you?" He kept his vision straight to the TV.

 

"My ears are here if you wanna talk..."

 

"No, thanks."

 

"Alright! Geez..." She raised both of her hands as if she was giving up. "The atmosphere is so damn tensed up."

 

"Yah, wanna go eat something?" She stood up.

 

"I'm not hungry, you can go by your own if you want."

 

"Kwon, you were the one who woke me up like you were so excited, but now you're back into PMS mode again... Come on, you can tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone."

 

"What's the use of this game if we just be stressed and all? Geez..." Dara puffed her cheeks. Just this time, she found this man really annoying.

 

"Alright..." Jiyong stood up and folded his hands. He suddenly chuckled. "You should see your face, that expression is damn priceless."

 

"Mwo?!"

 

"See?! God..." He smiled. "This is why the three of us can't stay mad at you, you're hilarious."

 

"Are you going or not???"

 

"I am." He looked at her and smiled again. “You sure you wanna go with that look?”

 

 

Dara groaned, along with GD who immediately laughed at her reaction. She didn’t even realize that she was still in her pink pajamas with her hair in a messy bun.

 

 

**

 

 

“AFHAGWJKWMDWMDLKAKSLPWK ROCK! WHY SO SERIOUS? GET YOUR CRAYON!!! GET YOUR CRAYON!!!”

 

“Yah, yah, that’s not how I sing that song!”

 

“SCREW THAT! I CAN’T RAP!!!”

 

 

Right after they ate their breakfast, which more like lunch since it was already about 11am, Dara forced Jiyong to go to the karaoke with her reason that she felt some sudden music vibe inside her body that she wanted to let it out. For sure, Jiyong didn’t buy her ridiculous words of course and refused to go, but then after some session of her flatter comments about how amazing G-Dragon’s rap was, how talented G-Dragon was, how she wished she were him, and so on, Jiyong finally agreed to her idea. Though, he regretted his decision right away.

 

 

“MORI OKKE MUREUP BAL SWAG!!!”

 

“Okay, let’s go, that’s like the tenth of my songs you sang.” Jiyong facepalmed.

 

“Yah! You should be proud that your fan memorizes your songs very well. Besides, we haven’t reached the time limit! We can’t just go home and waste our money!”

 

“Yes we can missy. Oh, I appreciate your bravery anyway to finally admit that you are my fan.” The black haired one smirked.

 

“What option do I have? You saw me singing to your songs and for sure, no anti fans or normal people sang that way except they knew G-Dragon’s songs very well.” Dara sighed in defea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter