Flirt

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A house? No, G-Dragon's house was a friggin exhibition hall.

 

Dara couldn't keep her eyes away from his collection. Every corner, she would find action figures and other unique and fancy items that she couldn't even name each. He even had a rack only for his albums, with a figure of cute G-Dragon mini version next to it. His house wasn't that huge actually, but since he was living on his own, the place felt spacious. She once thought that Bom wanted to move in with him, but she said she would do that later when they got married, she didn't want to leave her best pal alone. Dara thought her act was adorable.

 

True, Dara had been to Jiyong's house before, but he did not mentioned about his updated collection. She knew, she knew TOP was probably going to be jealous if he saw what she saw. Those two had been collector and enemies since forever when it came to toys matters. But besides all that, it felt good to be back visiting his house. It had been quite long since the last time she visited it.

 

 

"That's your room." Jiyong pointed at a room upstairs.

 

"I thought it was maid's room."

 

"It's a guest room. You just never seen it."

 

"Oh." Dara simply nodded and followed him took step upstairs.

 

"My room is right--"

 

"I know. This isn't my first time here, geez." The lady grinned.

 

 

Jiyong just nodded in respond.

 

 

"Okay..." Dara realized the awkward atmosphere between them. "Where's Gaho?"

 

"He's with Youngbae." Jiyong put the keys to open her room.

 

"Who's Youngbae?"

 

"Taeyang. You know that guy, right?"

 

"Ah... Taeyang. I thought Taeyang was his real name."

 

"I thought you were a Kpop fan."

 

"I just like a few..." She did the IT sign. "I'm not that up-to-date with it."

 

"I forgot that you're just a G-Dragon fan, not the whole Kpop." Jiyong smirked.

 

"Oh, please!" Her eyes scanned through the cozy room. "Neat bedroom. Thanks."

 

"No problem. Blanket's in the wardrobe if you need."

 

"Got it."

 

"Take your time to unpack, then we'll grab some lunch. What do you say?"

 

"My treat!" She showed her thumbs up.

 

 

**

 

 

"I know..." TOP talked on the phone. "But I can't come back yet, I have something to take care."

 

"Sir, the client insists! She promised a huge profit too."

 

"Can't my father handle it instead? He knows I'm on my vacation, Taehyun..."

 

"Sajangnim told me to let you handle this client... He said he couldn't maintain young ladies."

 

"Wait, young lady?"

 

"Neh, our client is a young lady named Park Minyoung. She wants to deal with exporting her cosmetic products. She wanted us to help the endorsement and CF if possible."

 

"Tell her if she insist, we need to delay. I can't work on it now." Seunghyun sighed.

 

"I will report it to her as soon as possible."

 

"Good, I'll see you later."

 

 

**

 

 

"Have you tried to contact Bom? I still can't reach Hyunnie's number..." Dara frowned.

 

"I tried, but she didn't pick it up..."

 

"Are those two playing pranks on us?" Dara thought while spinning her fork on the food.

 

"I don't know..." Jiyong shrugged. "Bom is not the kind of person who does that... But hyung? I don't know..."

 

"It's so fishy! Usually, Seunghyun is the one who always calls me or texts me first... I don't like this, Ji."

 

"That makes the two of us." Jiyong nodded. He felt slightly nervous only to think that he would be alone with Dara in his house. His confused mind didn't help at all. He needed an accurate confirmation about his feelings.

 

 

**

 

 

"Bom, you want some?" Seunghyun offered his vodka.

 

"No, I don't drink... Gomawo."

 

"Oh, well." He shrugged as he kept switching the TV channel. "There's no good show at this hour..."

 

"You still have those movies with you?" Bom asked.

 

"Yeah, but those are all horror movies, except the crap we watched before."

 

"Forget I asked." Bom backed out.

 

"Thanks for reminding me, Bom!" Seunghyun laughed, enjoying the sight of Bom's panicked expression.

 

"I'm just gonna go outside for some fresh air... You go watch all the movies you want, arraseo?"

 

"Aww, come on! Where's the fun if you don't join me?"

 

"Then I'll just go to sleep? No, big deal?" Bom smiled nervously.

 

"It's still early! Don't be such a chicken!"

 

"Nope!"

 

"I will treat you corn."

 

"I can buy corn myself, thanks."

 

"I'll also let you go shopping no matter how long you want to."

 

Bom sighed. He found her weakness. "Alright, I'll join you... I guess it won't hurt." She dragged her blanket with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter