Twist

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DEAR PASSENGER, PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT AND..."

 

 

The sky was bright that morning. The pilot seemed to be the professional too as he felt nothing like throwing up when the plane took off. Dara was already sleeping next to him, audibly snoring, but not too loud. She wasn't joking when she said that she wasn't such a morning person, and he knew well her shame fear of flying, that she covered it with sleep. Jiyong mumbled his prayer for their safety before later he pulled his Beats headphones and closed his eyes. Still, no matter how much he tried, he couldn't just flew away to dreamland like what Dara did easily.

 

Of course he couldn't, he had been acting for the past few days. Acting like he was that one cool guy who was angelic and so on. He had been acting like he didn't feel troubled at all when the reality was the opposite. He didn't try to be a mellow person whatsoever, but that was just how it was. He felt troubled that his girlfriend doubted him, and that thing she doubted might have a slight of truth, or might be the actual truth.

 

He didn't like Dara, or did he? Or was he just dumb? He wasn't really sure about that. His heart did ache when Bom cried, but at the same time, what she said slapped him hard. He just realized something. Why in the hell did he still keep his photo with Dara that they took like ten years ago? They were in their teenager days in middle school if he was correct, and the one who took the photo was his mother. The woman forced them to pose together on their first day of high school. The photo looked awkward with Dara posed a peace sign, and him with his gummy grin.

 

The more he thought about it, the more he felt stressed. Maybe, just maybe he shouldn't had thought about it in the first place. He was damaging his brain with crazy issue that he should never had in his mindset in the very first place. What was he thinking? He was such a crazy guy. Please blame the tired brain who worked almost every breath of its life to create lyrics.

 

 

"Excuse me sir, what do you want to drink?"

 

"Oh." He took off his headphones when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. "Guava juice please."

 

"Alright, this is your food and guava juice. What about the lady?"

 

"Just give her the same thing, that'll do."

 

"Here you are, sir."

 

 

After thanking the stewardess, he looked to his left and poked the sleeping girl. "Yah, yah, you wanna eat?"

 

"Hmm?" She yawned. "We arrived yet?"

 

"No, silly. Eat your breakfast."

 

"Guava? I thought you said the color looked gross." She raised the glass and shook it slowly as if she was going to drink a glass of wine.

 

"After I watched that psychopath movie... That pinkish color made me think of organs and stuff..." Jiyong looked and the juice and felt disgusted. "Ugh, you shouldn't have reminded me about it! Now I feel like throwing up."

 

"You were the one who ordered it yourself!"

 

"I'm trying to move on!" He laughed slightly. "That sounds wrong..."

 

"I'm bored..." Dara muffed her bread. "Do you have any fun games in your phone?"

 

"The battery's low."

 

"Your iPod?"

 

"Didn't bring my iTouch, only my nano."

 

"Aish, this is really boring." The girl folded her hands.

 

"I still can't believe that you're older than me." Jiyong said out of the blue.

 

"Nine months older."

 

"That's almost a year!"

 

"Still!"

 

"You know what? Let's do something that's not me... I mean, you've been making me do my stuff but we never get to do yours."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I don't know, what do you feel like doing?"

 

"I'm not sure... I'm out of idea myself."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter