Safe or Not

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… Jeju, huh?” TOP wiggled his eyebrows playfully while riding his car.

 

“Yah, stop it you ert!”

 

“Wae? I didn’t say anything.” The guy grinned, earned a smack from his girlfriend.

 

“We’re going for a friends-vacation, not a -vacation, Mr. TOP.”

 

“Aish, why can’t we go just both of us? It’s been a long time since we… You know…”

 

“See? That’s why I don’t want to go alone with you.” Dara pouted. “Okay, that’s my apartment. Don’t you dare taking me somewhere else again!”

 

“Aigoo Dara-yah…” Seunghyun shook his head. He pecked her lips and smiled. “Bye, dear.”

 

“Bye, .” She smirked and ran away. She felt a bit satisfied when she heard the guy protested from afar.

 

“I still love you though!!!” The alien shouted from his car.

 

“God, I love this guy.” The girl chuckled and went inside her apartment.

 

 

The next day, Dara woke up as usual and did her daily activities, of course, also prepared things at her and Bom’s cafe. Not to mention, she had to wake up her roommate, which was Bom. They had been living together in one apartment since their college days. They grew up as real close friends.

 

Their cafe’s name was Blackjack. Bom was the one who came out with the name idea, as she somehow claimed number 21 as her lucky number. They got some beverages, coffees, cakes, and lots to serve. Proud to admit, their cafe was quite a success and created a huge amount of money for them to live.

 

 

“How about we go shopping? We’ve got all the cakes ready anyway.” Bom suggested.

 

“Hmm… Sure. These guys can handle the rest. I need some sundress anyway since we’re going to Jeju.” She took off her apron. “Kaja.”

 

 

**

 

 

“Kyaah~ I will totally seduce that damn dragon boy with this dress!” Bom giggled while hugging a very revealing dress.

 

“Whoa Bom! Don’t tell me you guys haven’t did it?!”

 

“Of course we have done it!” Bom lightly punched her arm.

 

“Sure, Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter