Wrong

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes widened, heart thumped madly, and somehow in a very weird way. Seunghyun just stood there, lips still locked on Bom's, neither one of them moved an inch. His eyes almost popped out when suddenly Bom pressed her lips deeper and started eating him out. He pushed her off, making her fell on the bed. He then brushed his lips harshly with his hand.

 

He left Bom inside the room and went out to breathe some fresh air. Seunghyun knew that the girl was just so drunk that she didn't realize what she was doing, but something like this, made him think of many things that could possibly happen. If an innocent girl like Bom could be drunk and kissed him before, what could happen between Dara and Jiyong? He knew that he couldn't just accuse his best friend and his girlfriend to do something horrible. He just couldn't help but worry.

 

The fact that his phone was right inside his pocket, bugged him so much. He made the rule, now he was the one who wanted to break it. He really wanted to call Dara, ask her how she was doing, ask if everything was alright, and many more else. He wasn't even sure anymore if he could continue with his plan and moreover, his ridiculous game.

 

Right in his grip was now his black iPhone 5S. His hands were shaking and his mind full with hesitation.

 

 

**

 

 

Jiyong raked his hand on his hair while starring at Dara who seemed to be sleeping on his bed. She was waiting for him to finish showering because the bathroom in her room was broken, but she ended up overslept on his bed. He couldn't blame her. It was quite late after all.

 

 

"Crazy girl..." He tucked her brownish hair behind her ear, as he grinned to himself.

 

 

For some reason, Dara looked somehow beautiful when she was sleeping.

 

 

"I'm not asleep you know." Dara mumbled with her eyes still closed and lips smirking.

 

"Great!" He pretended to be excited. His left hand pointed at the shower.

 

"You just got out, geez..." Dara got up and pushed him off in the process. "What's up with you again, huh? I can't babysit you and your tantrums at the same time, you know."

 

"I'm alright! Lady, you know I’m on my early stage with bipolar.” He rolled his eyes.

 

"Good to hear you finally realize that." Dara nudged. "You go get some sleep, I don't know your problem, but you look stressed."

 

"Thanks."

 

"Yah, I'm the one who should be, right? I am renting your room here after all." She smiled.

 

 

Just when she entered the bathroom, he threw his body on the bed and sighed, while massaging his head.

 

 

It's coming back...

 

 

**

 

 

"Ugh... My head..." Bom woke up and realized the room was a huge mess and Seunghyun was nowh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter