Right

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bom, you're drunk! You just freaking drank a glass full of vodka in one go!!!"

 

"I'm just a little bit tipsy..." Bom smiled weirdly, the way she never did before. She wiggled her eyebrows then suddenly attacked TOP as if she wanted to kiss him.

 

"Then stop trying to kiss me!" TOP struggled to prevent her smooching his face.

 

"But... You're so handsome!!!" Bom smiled in a very weird way again and threw her body on the bed. "The bed feels so cold!" She started rolling on the bed like a kid.

 

"I guess this is why she never want to drink..." TOP facepalmed.

 

"Let's cuddle on the bed!!!"

 

"Hell no!"

 

"Aww, come on... I know you want it..." Bom grinned while rolling her body over and over.

 

"Am I seriously arguing with a drunk person?" Seunghyun mumbled to himself.

 

Bom stood up and grabbed his hand. "Puuuwwwleasseee!!!" She pouted.

 

"You gotta be better than that to win me... I'm a aegyeo master, you know."

 

"Meanie~" Bom stuck her tongue out.

 

"That doesn't work too, Bom."

 

"Geez... Grumpy."

 

"Right now? Yes, I am. You better go rest and stop this chaos right now."

 

"Nooooooppppeeee!" She walked to behind him and jumped on his back. "PIGGY RIDE!!!"

 

"Kill me now..." TOP groaned.

 

 

**

 

 

"Lord! Finally... Thank God." Jiyong groaned, his eyes glaring Taeyang like he had murdered somebody.

 

"I'm going to record now, see?"

 

"Whatever." Jiyong started to sound like a grumpy old grandpa. "Let's start with the part that Sajangnim asked to change first... You brought the new lyrics I emailed you?"

 

"I do, sir!" Taeyang saluted playfully.

 

"Fighting, oppa!" Dara cheered. Taeyang smiled and winked at her, which made her squealed like crazy.

 

"Are you going to record or not?" Jiyong spoke with the microphone. His voice sounded like he was pissed off badly.

 

"I will! Calm the hell up, G-Dragon." Youngbae grinned.

 

"Then start now. This dragon right here ain't got all the time."

 

"It's not like my deadline is the next 24 hours." Taeyang shrugged, slightly enjoying to see his friend's angry face.

 

"Bae, I don't really mind not having my name as one of the composers, you know."

 

"Alright, alright! Geez, so moody..." Taeyang chuckled and started to sing.

 

"Wow! His voice is so angelic!" Dara cupped her cheeks while busy fangirling at Taeyang's voice.

 

"He's just good with autotunes." Jiyong scoffed.

 

"Like you don't do so." Dara folded her hands.

 

"At least I don't act like a cheesy hopeless dude."

 

"Please, you're just jealous." Dara puffed her cheeks and rolled her eyes.

 

"Nice, Bae. Can you try the chorus once more? It's still off in some parts..." Jiyong looked at Taeyang as if he was so focused on the recording.

 

"Ugh, back to PMS mode..." Dara complained quietly.

 

 

**

 

 

"Why in the world did I buy those drinks..."

 

"I WUFFFF THIS WEIRD DRINK!!!"

 

 

Bom maniacally laughed. She was dancing weird moves on the bed and her right hand was grabbing a bottle of vodka, that she got from the refrigerator. It was belong to Seunghyun, but he didn't mean to drink it all at that time. He was thinking to bring the drink home to enjoy it later when he really needed it.  It seemed that the vodka wanted to be drank earlier than what he had planned.

 

 

"Bom, Stop doing whatever you're doing now!"

 

"But... You told me to stop trying to kiss you..." She pouted. "Can't I do something else?"

 

"You're drunk!" Seunghyun snatched away the bottle from her hand.

 

"Aigoo~" She shook her head with a still maniac smile on her face. "Stop being too serious."

 

"Just calm down, relax, lay your body on the bed... And sleep. The effect will be gone soon and you'll not remember a thing." TOP instructed.

 

"You!" Bom pointed to the tall one's face. "You... Relax."

 

"You tell me how to--" Bom suddenly shoved the bottle in his grip to his mouth. "THE HELL!!!" He moaned whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter