Premenstrual Syndrome

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Dara changed her dress and fixed her thin makeup, she suddenly got nothing to do. It really felt different if it wasn't with Seunghyun. She would easily find fun things to do with him and would easily laugh around with him. But with Jiyong, it was a different case. No matter how hard she tried to ignore the weird feelings, she still felt a bit nervous around him.

 

The guy also seemed to be unstable, which Dara could sense it. Although he was showing his playful sides, he still seemed to be uncomfortable with her around him. Not that it bothered her so, but since she was going to be with him for a while, maybe it really bugged her a bit.

 

 

"Have you ordered the food?" She asked.

 

"Yup." He sipped his coffee. "Will be here in no time." He smiled but it immediately faded away again as he stated at his coffee. Was coffee an interesting thing? Dara didn't know that too.

 

"Dara."

 

"What?"

 

"Have you ever did something that you really don't want to, but you got this little evil feeling inside and then... BOOM! You did that and still doing it?"

 

"Hmm… Sounds pretty confusing to me. Yeah, I've never done that." She shrugged. "Don't blame me, that question is hard."

 

"Good to know." He laughed. "Someone just asked me that question." He showed his phone and laughed again.

 

"JESUS CHRIST! YOU GOT JAY PARK'S LINE???" She looked shocked, obviously a bit inner fangirl of hers showed.

 

"Yeah, he kinda has a problem going on with his girlfriend. He does some crazy poetic words when he's in deep ..." The dragon chuckled.

 

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND???"

 

"Yeah, Sistar--"

 

"BORA???"

 

"True-- Wait, you know?!"

 

"YESSS!!!" She jumped. "I've been shipping them since forever!" She cheered happily.

 

"I never know you into some KPOPs." He smiled. "You must have listened to some of my mini albums."

 

"Hell no." She shook her head in pride. "I don't even know you have one. Aren't you a producer and composer instead?" She looked away and crossed her hands.

 

"Oh really." He smirked. "Heartbreaker sounds really nice."

 

"Butterfly is way--" She widened her eyes. Oops. He had just hit the jackpot.

 

"Thank you for being honest. I can get the album free for you." He laughed. "Oh, and maybe I'll sign it too."

 

"Geez... Gomawo, OPPA." She emphasized the word 'oppa' to remind him the sarcasm.

 

"You're welcome." He stood up as the bell rang. "Guess you get to eat with oppa this time."

 

"Shut up!"

 

 

They ordered some Chinese food and decided to watch TV to kill the time. It wasn't that awkward between them and the atmosphere seemed to be lightened. Then Dara remembered that Seunghyun got some movies with him. She was still eating so she told Jiyong to take the DVDs.

 

 

"There're some movies with Hyunnie if you wanna watch."

 

"Cool. I'll go take it."

 

 

After about ten minutes later, he came back, without any movie with him.

 

 

"Hyung said that he forgot to bring it."

 

"Weird. I thought I made sure he got it right..."

 

"Dunno." He looked careless and took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up.

 

"You smoke again?! I thought Bom had made you stop years ago." Dara gasped. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter