Clueless

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning betrayed her eyes, made her yawn loudly. Typical morning problem, the bed felt more comfortable than usual. She didn’t even realize that the night was already over. Pretty much, she couldn’t find herself to meet the good sleep, as if her mind was telling her to stay awake. First, it was because her best friend’s boyfriend slept next to her on one bed, and next, She couldn’t help but to worry with Jiyong’s weird presence the day before.

 

 

“Oh, good morning.” Seunghyun yawned.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“What’s with the long face?”

 

Bom sighed. “I think Jiyong is mad at me… I don’t know why did he show up last night. When I asked him, he said that it wasn’t important then leave.”

 

“He’s just tired, you know, songs and stuff.”

 

“We’re on holiday, it’s not possible.” She sighed once again. “You know, we don’t really have to sleep on one bed… Sorry for last night.”

 

“It’s okay! We’re cool.”

 

 

--Flashback

 

 

“Heol~ At least he didn’t do anything stupid.”

 

 

Bom smiled at the scene of the giant baby sleeping. She moved forward to take a closer look on his facial feature. Man, he was one good-looking creature, as sinful as it sounded.

 

A smirk suddenly crept on her face. She searched for her bag and found a marker. She took out the black marker and smiled to herself. You’re handsome, what about we ruin that appearance a bit? She thought and chuckled.

 

Few minutes after that, Bom smiled in proud, felt satisfied at her masterpiece. He looked like an animated version of him with much of ‘accessories’ on his face. She laughed, got a bit over control, then she let it all out. The next thing she knew, the guy woke up and she was doomed.

 

 

“What’s funny?”

 

“Err… Nothing!”

 

“Really?” The guy frowned. “I need to go to the bathroom…”

 

“W-Wait!”

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t go to the bathroom?” She facepalmed herself for her words.

 

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and shrugged, he entered the bathroom. The woman covered her face, prepared herself for the apocalypse. She started to count down for the guy to blast.

 

 

“PARK BOM WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY FACE???”

 

“.” Bom cursed and sighed.

 

 

At the end, she sacrificed some of her beauty products to clean the mess she created herself. She felt stupid. But then again, it was all worth it to see him with funny mustaches and crooked eyebrows, created by her own hands. It was the first time in her lifetime she ever saw him looking that retarted. Thank God he decided to cool down, or else, she might came out as a and ended the game.

 

Speaking about the game, she suddenly remembered Jiyong. The hesitation inside her heart were flowing since two years ago, when she found a photo of him and Dara inside his lyrics book. Sure, she knew that Jiyong and Dara’s parents were friends and so did they. But, certainly, she knew it too that his lyrics book was an important thing for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter