Start

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day turned into night. The game was on the set. They decided to spend one night together as real couples before they got into the game. For the following days, weeks, or even months if they could, they would do the couple-exchange thingy.

 

 

"Jiyong-ah..."

 

"Hmm?" The guy replied while sipping his coffee.

 

"You must be very happy about this." Bom looked down, feeling upset.

 

"Don't tell me you're jealous." GD smiled at his girlfriend's cute antics.

 

"No. It's just that, Dara is very attractive and all…"

 

"Babe, look. She loves TOP hyung." He sighed and smiled. "And I... Love you. So stop worrying, okay?"

 

Bom nodded. "I love you too." Hint of tears were visible on her eyes.

 

 

**

 

 

"Dara-yah!!! It's our last night~~~" TOP whined like a baby.

 

"Not a chance." She shook her head. "I don't wanna hang out with Jiyong with a pregnant belly."

 

"I could always use prote--"

 

"No."

 

"Babe..." He cried. "It's been almost a year!"

 

 

Dara looked away and left him be. She walked straight to the bathroom to shower.

 

 

"I'M COMING WITH YOU, PARK SANDARA!!!"

 

 

She chuckled. It was going to be another long and restless night for them.

 

The light of the sun woke them up. They gulped their saliva. This was it, the day of the gameplay. Was the battlefield safe? Or should they head back? They didn't know for sure, but then again, there wasn't any turn back anymore. They could back off if they wanted, but their egos and curiousity, or maybe something else, blocked them. 

 

 

Bom kissed Jiyong's lips and turned her back. "Don't you dare steal my boy, Darong!"

 

"Yah, that's my line!" Dara laughed. "Hyunnie is way ier!"

 

Jiyong cleared his throat. "Excuse me!" The rest laughed.

 

Seunghyun kissed Dara's lips and smirked. "Just accept the truth, man."

 

"I guess that's it. It starts now." Dara clasped her hands together. She was actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter