Come Back Home

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're just gonna leave us? Just like that?"

 

"I don't have any choice, babe." Seunghyun sighed.

 

"So this means the game ends now?" Bom asked. Somehow deep inside her, she wished him to say yes to her question.

 

"No, not yet. Nobody has given up yet, right?" He playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

Everybody was silent with no reaction, although GD gave a shrug. Maybe there were somebody who had given up, or not, or whatever. No-one knew surely.

 

 

"Then we're going back too. What do you think will happen to Jiyong with you away?" Dara folded her hands.

 

"I'm giving him a free pass for two girls, I guess?" TOP jokingly answered.

 

"Yah!" Dara slapped his arm lightly. "Seriously this namja..."

 

"I think it's a good idea. We should go back too." Jiyong spoke. "I'm not taking your free pass card, hyung." He grinned. 

 

"Aigoo, you guys really love me, don't you?" Seunghyun wiggled his eyebrows again. This guy really didn't know the right time to joke.

 

"You big dumbo!" Dara smacked his head.

 

"Well then, fine. You guys are going home too... Not that I can force you not to." The childish man puffed his cheeks while his hand still rubbing his hurting head.

 

 

**

 

 

"Thank God we take airplane to go back, I really want to sleep along the way... I'm so not a morning person." Dara said while she prepared her things.

 

"It's a little sad to leave early though. The tickets are gone into a waste." Jiyong replied as he packed his clothes. "I think you better keep this with you, since I'm not good at keeping things in safety."

 

Dara took the airplane tickets and stuffed it into her pocket. "I'm done."

 

"Me too. Let's get going."

 

 

Seeing that nothing was left, they were ready with their backpacks and their luggages and left the room. Hopefully no more awkward moment between them, that was what they had in mind. Truth to be told, each of them are close, for sure, but when it wasn't the four of them, when someone was missing between the group, it was a different story.

 

Dara's fingertip pressed the button of the elevator and they waited for it to land on their floor. For the meantime, Dara looked to her side, which stood a guy with his again, fashionista look. She shook her head and grinned in a mixture of a bit disgust and adore. She would love to rock his Boy London, and she was sure she got no armpits hair like him, so at least it was better. She would like to try wearing Converse like it was one hell expensive pair of shoes, except spending money on pricey brands but looked low class. Her logic didn't seem to figure out why G-Dragon was the only one who could do that. With simple outfits, matching old and new ones, he could look like he just came out from a fashion magazine. Good thing he didn't see her checking him out.

 

And finally, the elevator opened. They both entered and to Dara's not-so-surprise, another rich-looking girl suddenly greeted GD as the guy replied her greet. This time though, she knew the girl. This lady was quite famous actually that she could say she had some of her songs in her playlist.

 

 

"Jingyo oppa!" The girl smiled cheerfully. "What a surprise!"

 

 

Jingyo oppa??? Dara almost threw her guts up after hearing the nickname. It really didn't match G-Dragon's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter