Solved

Lovers Exchange?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara had been keeping herself busy looking at the beach view while playing songs from her iPod touch. Since Jiyong left her to go talk to Bom, she found herself pretty bored. She bobbed her head through the music and sometimes her lips mouthed the lyrics that she didn't want to sing out loud. She didn't want to look like a retarted person doing a solo performance. The wind felt nice againts her skin, for a while, she felt really relaxed. She untied her chocolate-colored hair and let it flew freely. Taeyang's Only Look At Me was playing and how she blamed the singer for having such amazing voice to make her feel lonely. She missed Seunghyun, her childish but smoking hot Hyunnie.

 

Of course, she wasn't that clingy girlfriend who would always cling onto him like he was a tree and she was the monkey. Actually, she was the kind of girl who liked to play hard-to-get. It was never really her intention to play that way to him, but well, Park Sandara's pride level was high up to sky. She wasn't the type to show her affection towards anyone without feeling embarrassed. It was a relief that Seunghyun confessed his feelings first to her, or else, they wouldn't be a couple.

 

 

"There you are."

 

 

Speaking of the devil. Dara turned around and saw Seunghyun walking towards her direction. His usual smirk was there and his hands were both inside his pocket. She didn't know that walking could be so beautiful. But then again, her boyfriend was the great Choi Seunghyun, it wasn't a surprise at all. She just got lucky. She then made a little space for him to sit next to her.

 

 

"Jiyong told me that you're here. He told me that we need to cheat for a while since he couldn't help it that he misses Bom... Actually, I should thank him later since I missed you too." The guy grinned and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

Dara giggled. "Cheesy motherer."

 

"That nickname is not cute."

 

"Oh, shut up!" She broke into loud laughter. "Yah, be glad because I feel the same!"

 

"Aww, my baby missed me too?" TOP pouted his lips and started shaking her like he was her son or something.

 

"Stop trying to be cute, Hyunnie. That thing doesn't work for me."

 

"I'm not trying, I'm naturally cute. I'm born with cuteness overload." TOP smirked then laughed at his own words.

 

 

Seeing her silence, he rested his head back on her shoulder and joined her to enjoy the music.

 

 

"I love this song." Dara blurted while looking at the sunset.

 

"Isn't this that awkward dude's song? What's his name again?"

 

"Taeyang." The girl chuckled. "The one we met at the studio when we did a surprise for Jiyong's birthday."

 

"Ah, I remember that." TOP laughed and moved his hands to hug her waist. "We thought Jiyong was inside that studio, so we barged in and cracked the confetti for the wrong person."

 

"I still remember his face in major shock and he was like, 'Is this a late surprise for my birthday?' While rubbing the back of his neck." Dara laughed out loud.

 

She smiled and continued to recall the rest of the memories. "Bom was the one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter