Chanyeol_Infected by the Happy Virus!

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

»Please don’t cry over him anymore … You know sad Girls are way prettier when they are happy and smile. Would you Smilie again for Oppa~?«

You remembered him saying and your Lips formed in to a huge grin.

 You were thinking of your good friend Chanyeol. He was always there for your, ready to catch and comfort you, even when your boyfriend left you and you just wanted to cry. Since that day you were seeing Chanyeol with different eyes. … Something had changed, but you didn’t know what. Suddenly you felt nervous and excited around him and when he touched you as he always did you felt chills run down your spine. It was like he sent electricity through your body and that with simple touches. He would often place an arm around your shoulder or give you a short hug~

You knew Chanyeol form work. You were a really talented Photographer in SM Entertainment and in charge of EXO. Recently you were working with them for their new album. Chanyeol would made every picture special when he laughed. You really loved his laugh. It was always fun with them. It was just natural for you to hang out with them. What really made you happy was that Chanyeol insisted to spend some time with you also after work. You really never were bored with him on your side. He took a special place in your heart now~

He was the bubbliest person you’ve ever got to know and the only person who was able to lift your mood so easily.

He just had to smile once and shortly at you and you immediately had a smile plastered on your face yourself. It was strange… but you liked the Feeling he gave you.

At the moment you were at home and actually you wanted a bit to rest when you caught yourself thinking intensely of Chanyeol. You had a few really tough days behind you and you wanted to relax. But thinking of Chanyeol maybe helped you to relax?

You couldn’t sleep now and reached for your cellphone on your bedside desk. Shortly after unlocking the display you received a text message.  

 

From: Chanyeol

Jinah~, would you like to come now to the after show party? We want to see you.

 

EXO had a concert right now they were performing their new album. Because of work you were not able to cheer them on, but the fact that Chanyeol just asked you to come to their after party made you really happy. Because of you being the photographer of SM Entertainment you knew pretty well were the party was going to take place. You got all excited and weren’t tired anymore. You replied your yes and walked to your closet.

You needed a dress… You pulled everything out and threw it behind you till you found the dress you wanted to wear. It was a strapless, short but not to short and black dress. You made your way to your bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. You returned to your room and made your hair. You made light curls and moved on to your makeup. You wanted to keep it natural but matching with the hairstyle and your dress.

Before sprinting out of your small apartment your cellphone vibrated once again. Chanyeol wrote you that someone was waiting outside your apartment and would drive you to the event.

I didn’t take you long to get there and were really happy when you saw the boys of EXO waving to you as you entered the hall. Chanyeol was the first who came running to you and greet you. As always he gave you a hug and he gently placed a hand on your back while leading you to the other boys.

»Jinah, I’m so happy that you are here. Do you want something to drink?«, he asked you kindly and bubbly as he was. You nodded shyly as reply. He looked great. He was wearing the wolf school uniform which the other members were probably wearing too. But it suited him really well.

Chanyeol let go of you and was ready to walk to the bar when he shortly turned around and looked at you again.

»Jinah, by the way… you look awesome tonight«, he winked at you and then walked to the bar.

This made you blush in a deep red and stare in shock at him.

You looked around and noticed that almost all SM members where there and a few groups and bands you didn’t know.

»Hey Guys, how was your performance?«, you asked the boys with a huge grin on your face.

»It was great as always, too bad you were not here..«, Luhan pouted and looked at you. You giggled. You and EXO were chit chatting till Chanyeol came back with your drinks. The boys were taking you to the dance floor and just wanted to dance.

There you were dancing with Chanyeol now and had your fun with him till this girl came dancing to him and you could tell from her moves that she was a very good dancer… Chanyeol turned to her and smiled from ear to ear. For you it was like a piercing pain in your heart when he let you there dancing by yourself and danced with that pretty girl. You felt sad… You liked him, you liked him a lot… was that already jealousy you felt? You were confused. You thought because of how he was to you, you thought he would maybe like you to.

You stopped dancing and walked to the bar. It was hot in the hall and you felt dehydrated so you ordered just a glass of water and watched Chanyeol and the girl from there. Did he now forget about you? It bugged you that you felt like this, jealous and sad. The music has gotten so loud that you got a headache and felt a bit dizzy. Suddenly you were tired again.

Chanyeol didn’t seem to notice that you weren’t on dance floor anymore and kept dancing. This scene hurt you. The girl was dancing seducing way for him.. You wondered if he liked it. Chanyeol placed his hands on her hips still grinning from ear to ear. That was answer enough for you. You walked towards Suho and told him:

»Suho, I’m not feeling well… I’m going home now, see you at work«

»What’s wrong Jinah? Did you tell Chanyeol already that you're leaving? Maybe he should take you home«, he was worried. Chanyeol taking you home now? No, you wouldn’t want that now… You were somehow angry at him now. You turned your head in Chanyeols direction who still was dancing there and then back to Suho.

»No.. No need to worry. I don’t want to disturb Chanyeol now, he seems to have fun. It’s okay really.«, you said looking on the ground.

»You should finally tell him that you love him Jinah. If you don’t I’m going to«, he said and patted your head. Your eyes grew wide. How did he knew?

»S- Suho? How did you?«, you stuttered.

»It was so obvious Jinah, but of course not to Chanyeolie~«, he explained. You shook your head.

»Ah .. It’s better if he doesn’t know. Please don’t worry Suho. Well see you then«, you bid goodbye also from the other boys and made your ways home. You were sure it didn’t even bug Chanyeol a bit that you already had left the party. You were probably just a friend to him… You had to process this and forget your feelings for him. That would be the best for the sake of your friendship.

You arrived to your apartment and the first thing you did was taking off your dress and those terribly hurting high heels. You changed into comfortable pajamas and went to your room. You didn’t want to think too much about Chanyeol and your feelings for him anymore. You just wanted to relax right now.

After getting rid off your make up you lied yourself in your bed and closed your eyes ready to drift into sleep, when…

*Knock knock knock knock knock*

…someone knocked on your entrance door like crazy. You let out a sigh. You were tired and just wanted to snuggle into your bed sheets, but to stop the person who was outside and knocked on your door you decided to get up. You walked towards your door and flung it open.

»Wha-!«

»Jinah!«

It was Chanyeol who was knocking on your door, when you opened the door he immediately pulled you into his embrace. You were totally surprised. What was he doing at your place? And why was he looking this sad? Never have you seen him like this….

»Cha- Chanyeol what are you?«, you tried to ask him. He squeezed you tight and hid his head in the crook of your shoulder.

»Suho-hyeong told me everything!«, he said and pulled back to look you in your face.

Your eyes grew wide. Suho did tell him that you loved Chanyeol?! At this moment you wanted curse Suho. Why did he do that? You felt stupid right now… and embarrassed. Tears were building in your eyes and running down your cheeks.

Chanyeol looked at you in concern. He didn’t want you to feel like this. Before you knew it he placed softly his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You blinked several times. Now you were even more confused, but the kiss was so breathtaking that you closed your eyes and let Chanyeol kiss you.

When he pulled back he looked at you all sincere and with sparks in his eyes. He your cheek with the back of his hands.

»I Love you Jinah. I love you since I got to know you. And you don’t know how desperate I’ve been because of you. I didn’t know how to tell you, ‘cause I thought you would see me just as a friend. And this girl on the party..., we were just dancing. Please believe me when I say: I only want you«, he said with a bit of despair in his voice. He hid his blushing face again in the crook of your neck.

He confessed to you. You were speechless but happy that he felt the same way as you did.

»Chanyeol… I love you too«, you said and Chanyeol lifted his head to look you directly in to your eyes. You smiled at him and you tiptoed and kissed his lips shortly. Okay maybe you had to thank Suho after this...

There he was again the bubbly Happy Virus you knew. You took his hand and lead him to your bedroom. Both of you were tired and needed to rest. Under the bed sheets you cuddled up to him and he placed his arms around you. You let your fingers ran through his short dark brown and soft hair.

»Jinah? Tomorrow I'm having a free day, would you like to go on a date with me?« 

Because you knew you were totally infected by the Happy Virus you softly said:

»Yes I would love to«

Chanyeol laughed and and lightly threw his hand in the air in excitement. He let out a "Yeah" before he kissed your forehead. 

»Good night Jagiya♥«

 

♥~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~♥ 


Soo here is Chanyeol ^^, please let me know if you liked it ♥