Kris_Nervous around him

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

»Okay guys, we finished for today. You did a great Job!«, you heard the photographer say. With that the 12 Models were coming back to their cabin where you made meanwhile everything ready to remove their make-up. This was your Profession. Make-up artist. You loved your Job, as Make-up artist you could do whatever you wanted. You always loved arts and since you loved make-up too, you wanted to be a make-up artist!

For the next months you were scheduled for EXO and you loved it! They were funny, cute, nice and sometimes they could be very cocky, but in the funny way. They were just hilarious. You couldn’t describe them better than that.

Since your first day of work you had that feeling that someone was watching you really intensely. It made you feel a bit uncomfortable and you couldn’t do anything about it, so you tried hard to ignore it. The strange thing was, you did only feel it when you were near one certain person… And this time it was the same. You and the other make-up stylists were just about to remove the make-up of the last few EXO-Members. You opened your make-up case and pulled out the make-up remover.

It was Kris turn to get rid of his make-up when you realized that he was eyeing you. He would always look at you with this cold and kind of annoyed expression. It make you shiver a bit. You put a bit of the remover on a cotton-pad and gently massaged his face with it, so nothing of it would be left on his face.

He always made you rack your brain. He was the quiet and sometimes cold type of guy, but was also very friendly and funny. You liked him. Actually you liked him a lot. But you got very nervous now when he was around and looking so concentrated at you.

You had to admit, he really was handsome. He had those y, dark brown and almond-like eyes, a beautiful nose and such a heart melting smile every girl felt for. You too. But you didn’t want to let him know that you thought he was that handsome, just to not push his ego forward. You even liked it when he talked English with you even if it just were a few times, you loved his y low voice…

»Hey Minah~ would you like to go eat dinner with us?«, Xiumin asked and caused the other members to convince you by looking at you with their best puppy look. You wanted to squeak at this cuteness but you abstained from doing so. You nodded, you hadn’t eaten since this morning and you were already starving.

Kris grinned happily when you turned around to pack all your stuff together in your silver suitcase. He had much more than just a crush on you. You were the only girl he would be very nervous around, that’s why he didn’t talk much to you and tried really hard to make you think he is cool, but exactly this made you think that he didn’t like you at all.

»In which restaurant you would like to go?«, Suho asked you while checking and slightly fixing his hair in the mirror. You giggled, their vanity was sometimes really incredible, but funny. You thought for a moment.

»Ah I know! There is this family restaurant, I’ve visited last time with a friend and the food was very delicious!«, you stated.

»Really? Then we should go there. Kaja!«, Baekhyun said excitedly and reached for your wrist. »Wait, I need to put this in my car«, you grabbed for your suitcase and pulled it behind you.

»Oh! Does anyone want to drive with me? I have 4 seats to offer!«, you informed them and walked to the park lot. All the other members had to drive in their 2 other cars. As you unlocked your car you looked at the boys behind you and signed them to enter the car. You couldn’t say how proud you of your car were. You worked so hard to afford it. You had a metallic sky-blue Hyundai. When you saw it for the first time you fell in love with it <3 <3

»I will lead you to the restaurant, okay guys? See you in 10 minutes«, you said and got yourself in the car. You sat in your car and drove off with Chen, Baekhyun and Lay on the backseats and Kris on the seat beside you. You got more nervous. The whole ride you were laughing because of the stupidity of both Chen and Baekhyun. They would argue about who was more handsome or who was better in whatever.

Kris watched you nonstop. He loved the sound of your laugh, it was like music in his ears.

In the restaurant you reserved a table for 13 persons and the waiter brought you the Menus.

»How about we order 2 of this chicken plates? It looks like it would be enough for all of us«, Chanyeol suggested and looked at the rest of you, if you were alright with this.

»Chicken is not my style«, said Kris as he read through the menu looking for other dishes. Chanyeol suggestion didn’t suit him at all. Today he seemed to be more bugged than usually. You wondered if he was okay.

»I love chicken, so for me it's okay and I think it's a great Idea«, you agreed and put the menu away, cause of your made decision. You looked at Kris who seemed annoyed of the plan to order the chicken.

»But we could also do it like this: We could order on of these chicken plate and one other, for those who don’t want to eat chicken, okay?«, you looked at Kris and waited for a response.

He agreed by nodding his head slowly. As the waiter was stopping at your table he took a short glance at you and winked before taking your order.

While all of you were waiting for your order you chatted and wanted to make time fly by.

»Minah-ya, is everything alright?«, Xiumin asked you whispering in your ear and placed a hand on your shoulder. You turned your head to face him and nodded.

»Yeah, why are you asking?« you questioned the older one with a calm voice. Xiumin made a thoughtful face before giving you an answer.

»Because you seem to space out a lot these days«, he said and waited for your explication. You shook your head and giggled.

»Don’t worry, everything’s alright… I just have something that bothers me a bit for a while now, but it's nothing big and as I said don’t worry«, you smiled. Your heart warmed up by the thought that Xiumin was worried about you. Xiumin was like the older brother you never had. He nodded and returned the smile before you excused yourself to go to the ladies room.

You looked yourself into the mirror and wondered again why Kris was this cold to you. Did he dislike you? Didn’t he want you to spend some time with them?

After washing your hands you splashed cold water in your face to cool a bit down. How could Kris even make you this nervous? You grabbed one of the paper towels which were on the sink and dried your hands and face. After stepping out of the toilet you felt a pair of eyes on you, but this time it wasn’t Kris’. It was the waiter who took your order not long ago. The young man walked towards your direction with a kind of worried expression all over his face. You had to admit he was really handsome.

»Miss? Is everything alright? You are red all over your face«

Shoot! The nervousness made your face turn red, you somehow were embarrassed by yourself and wanted to hide in the toilet again.

»You aren’t allergic to any kind of food, are you?«, he asked observing your red face. You shook your head as reply.

»You should go outside and have some fresh air. Do you want me to bring you a glass of water?«, he asked and went near you.

»That would be nice, thanks«, you replied. The waiter then grabbed both of your shoulders and slowly walked outside with you. EXO noticed as you walked pass them with the waiter.

»Minah-ya, what’s wrong?« Luhan wondered, chewing on the chicken which was probably brought to their table a few minutes ago.

»I’ll be right back, I just need fresh air«, you informed them.

Kris wasn’t very happy seeing how the waiter, who obviously flirted with you a few minutes ago, was that close and nice to you and he couldn’t shrug it off. He got up took your jacket and went out to you.

You let the cold touch your cheeks and hoped that the redness would recede. Kris watched how you lightly started to slap your cheeks. You looked so adorable to him right now. He chuckled quietly.

»Minah, why are slapping yourself?«, he asked and grabbed your hand to stop you from hurting yourself. You looked up to him with wide eyes and starred in shock. He smiled and showed you his white teeth while he put your jacket around your shoulders.

»Thanks«, you muttered and turned your head away. This time he chuckled louder so you could hear him.

»So are you going to tell me what is wrong with you?«, he asked you and leaned beside you on the veranda. You raised both of your eyebrows and looked at him.

»What?«

»You know, I overheard you and Xiumin talking before, that something’s bothering you lately…«, he pouted while looking down to you. Yeah! You saw him pout!

»Ah, nothing is wrong but maybe I should ask you this«, you gave back.

»What do you mean?«, he asked confused.

»You are cold and always looking at me as if I would annoy you. You give me the feeling that you don’t want me near you…«, you explained, you took your phone out of your jacket and played with it in both of your hands, just to not show him how nervous you were. He furrowed his eyebrows. He didn’t want you feel like that, because he actually liked you a lot! Couldn’t you see? You were the only girl that wouldn’t freak out and started to fan-girl in front of him. He liked it that you were more quiet and caring. You always thought of the others first, you were so mature. Of course, you also had your childish side and were goofing around with EXO most of the time and you knew when to stop.

»Oh… really? I –I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry…«, he suddenly turned shy and looked straight ahead. You didn’t say anything and kept playing with the phone in between your fingers. Kris felt awkward with that kind of silence and started talking again.

»Minah… the reason why I’ve been cold is, I really like you and I thought when I act like this you think I’m cool and yeah… now I don’t like you but I think I love you«, he said and scratched the back of his head, slightly messing his hair. He looked at you waiting how you would react to his confession. Totally shocked about his words you let your phone slip out of your hands and it crashed down on the floor. To your luck nothing happened to it, it didn’t even have a scratch on it. You bent down to pick it up and tried to process what Kris recently said to you.

He wondered: Were you even listening?

»Minah?«, Kris asked laughing, bending down as well to meet your eyes. They were sparkling.

»Yeah?«, you asked with an, for you untypical, insecurity in your voice. You needed to calm down!

»Did you hear what I just told you?«, he asked reaching for both of your hands and caressing them. You nodded slowly. You quickly collected yourself together and with that your nervousness faded. You don’t needed to be! You felt the same and you felt nothing more than happiness in your heart right now.

»Yes, you said you wanted to be cool«, you teased and held in your laugh. You wanted him to say it again, just to be sure.

»What?! No! I mean yes, but that’s not what I meant! I said I love you!«, he gave you a very frustrated look before you surprised him by jumping in his arms. Both of you ended up lying on the cold floor. But the two of you didn’t mind. Kris hugged you tight and enjoyed your surprising affection.

»I love you too!«, you said and stood up. You held out your hand to help up the tall boy in front of you. He grinned from ear to ear. He was surprised that you returned his feelings.

»You- you love me too?«

Before you even could assure him by replying he already pulled you gently in to a long but sweet kiss. You were suddenly very excited and felt butterflies in your stomach. The kiss was breathtaking, your knees got weak and Kris had to wrap an arm around your waist to not let you fall.

»Miss here is your- OH! I’m sorry.. I will just put the glass here. Please just pretend that I never was here…«, the waiter put your glass of water on one of the tables that were near you and went back inside with a totally red face. He felt awkward… But you and Kris looked at each other and started laughing at the reaction of the waiter.

»We should go back.. I’m starving already«, you said and touched your tummy which was about to rumble. You turned around and wanted to enter the restaurant again.

»Minah, wait!«, Kris stopped you and pulled you back so you could face him again. You looked at him confused.

»I need to ask you this! … Minah, will you be my baobei?«, he asked locking his eyes with yours.

»Yeah Kris, I would love to«, you were happy and pecked his lips shortly. You grabbed his Hand and pulled him in to the restaurant where the rest of EXO were waiting for you. When they spotted you and Kris holding hands they cheered and shouted:

»Finally!«

After sitting down again and finally starting eating Kris pulled you closer to him and whispered in your ear:

»You know what? I love you baobei~ ♥«

 

♥~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~♥