Kai_ I Love You ♥

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

Hey my dear subscribers and readers!

I'm sorry that it took me so long for uploading this chapter, but finally here it is! Woohoo!!  

Thank you to all who subscribed and commented to my collection. That really made me happy ^^

I LOVE YOU GUYS ^3^ ♥

Please enjoy reading  (。◕‿◕。)


There you were. Sitting beside the bed of your boyfriend who was sleeping deeply. It wasn’t the first time something like this happened. He lately seemed to overwork himself. You knew he was a perfectionist and worked for hours on his singing and dancing, but that was not healthy and you started worrying even more each day. Both of you didn’t come to see each other very often but you were fine with it as long as your boyfriend could do what makes him happy. You didn’t want to be in his way, you just wanted to support him with all your heart. But seeing him like this, him being in pain and tired made you sad. You let out a long and heavy sigh. You saw it coming. Although it was your birthday today you expected him running late to your date. But what you really didn’t expect was him never showing up and getting a call from his friend Suho who told you that Jongin collapsed in the dance room. You were shocked and you admitted, you were also sad. Sad that he didn’t even make an exception from his practice for you once. You didn't demand from him to cancel his whole schedule for the day, but you thought that he at least wouldn't work extra hours.

“Aish, Jongin… what am I going to do with you?” you said calmly reaching for his hand, holding it tight. Your eyes watered up, it really hurt you seeing your beloved one overtired. You loved him so much but gradually you started to think that Jongin didn't love you as much as you did. Were this kind of thoughts stupid? You didn't know...

Suddenly you felt Jongins hand giving yours a light squeeze.

“Jagiya, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to make you worry”, he mumbled with his sleepy voice turning his head in your direction. He slowly opened his eyes only to find you nearly crying beside him. You pulled his hand to your lips to place a gentle kiss on the back. You just were relieved that Jongin was okay. Jongin loved your gentle and sweet kisses and smiled at you.

“It’s okay Jongin”, you smiled back. “Just make sure to take better care of yourself”, he heard a little sniff after you spoke. You patted the back of his hand.

Again, he made you sad. He didn’t do this on purpose, he really didn’t want to see you cry. It was just that he wasn’t satisfied with work. He felt like practicing more to perfect his movements.

“Jagiya please don’t cry”, Jongin sat up from his lying position to better face you. He wanted to embrace you, to have you near him. He extended his arms to you and waited for you to get there and snuggle up to him.

“Not now Jongin...  You should rest a bit more. You didn’t eat yet, did you? I’m going to cook you a super healthy chicken soup, okay?” you forced yourself to smile at him and suppressed your tears. Jongin frowned, he was disappointed. Usually you wouldn’t avoid a hug from him. Maybe he overdid it this time a bit too much? He sighed and let himself fall back in his comfy bed sheets. He still was tired but the fact that that his girlfriend was mad or disappointed at him really concerned him. What should he do to make it up? He got nervous and began biting his bottom lip. He always did this when he was nervous. It was a habit of him you actually found cute.

In the kitchen you looked for all ingredients to cook the chicken soup. And the whole time you thought: what if he forgot your birthday?

You sighed... again and started cooking. You didn’t know how to feel. Should you be mad at him? Or should you be understanding?  You didn’t like celebrating your birthday anyway, but this time it was important to you. It was the first time you could celebrate it with someone you loved. What if he really just forgot about it? Without noticing it a single tear escaped your eyes and rolled down your cheek. Maybe he didn’t even have the same feelings towards you? You decided to not think about this topic any further and the stove to boil the water you just had poured in to a pot.

Jongin on the other hand couldn’t sleep. He started tossing and turning in his bed. He groaned. His head hurt and pulled his blanket above his head.

Just as you were going to check on him you met Suho in the corridor.

“Hey Minni-yah, is everything alright? Your eyes are all red… Wait! Were you crying?”, at the last part of the sentence Suho started panicking. Jongin eavesdropped and uncovered his face again so he could better hear your conversation.

“No, no I didn’t. Don’t worry Suho-Oppa, everything is alright”, you faked a smile, but Suho didn’t believe a single word you said. He could see that at the moment nothing was alright.

“Don’t lie to me Park Minyoung!”, Suho folded his Arms in front of his chest and eyed you. You sighed. Why did Suho have to notice?

“Is it because of Jongin? Because he stood you up today?”, he asked sincerely. You just kept your gaze on the floor and didn’t answer. But this only confirmed to Suho that he thought right.

“Minni-yah, you know you should talk to him about this. That you’re concerned about him and that you also feel a bit neglected. Even though I know you wouldn’t want to admit it, because you just want Jongin to do what makes him happy, am I right? But it’s okay to say what’s on your mind Minni, okay?”, he said while gently patting your head. You shook your head. You knew he was right but you couldn’t accuse him with neglecting you because of his job, could you?

“No Suho-Oppa, I can’t do this. … I’m sure he wouldn’t even listen to me. How many times did I already tell him that he should take better care of himself and not overwork himself?”, again tears started to build in your eyes. Suho looked at you compassionately. He couldn’t bear seeing you like this and pulled you in a hug.

“Aish Minni~… Stop crying. Just talk to him, even if he won’t listen to you, at least try it. Look we all know that he loves you. You are the only one he is talking about the whole day. He needs you, okay?”, You closed your eyes and nodded your head. He was right, you just needed to talk to Jongin. You pulled back from his hug and smiled at him.

“Okay, thank you Suho-Oppa”, you said. You liked him. He was like a big brother to you. Caring and also a bit protective. Suho smiled back at you and patted once again your head.

“That’s my girl. Oh” And by the way: Happy Birthday Minni-yah. See you later.”, he said before leaving you confused there in front of Jongins Bedroom door. You were lucky having friends like the boys of EXO, friends who wached you, friends who care about you.

Jongin who was still lying in his bed was shocked. He made you terribly sad but what hurt him more was the fact that you thought you couldn’t talk to him about your feelings. Made him that a terrible boyfriend? All he wanted was to make you happy, but he guessed he failed.

You reached for the doorknob and opened the door. Jongin immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. You walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed, to have closer look at him. You were sure he didn’t stood you up on purpose but still you couldn’t and really don’t want to take it like this any longer. You knew could make it somehow. You giggled softly. Because of Suho’s positivity you gained confidence again.

You placed your hand on Jongins head and gently caressed his hair. You looked at his face carefully. How could he be so beautiful? You loved him, you loved everything about him. Every feature of him was your favorite. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his skin, just everything. Again you smiled and caressed his cheek. You came closer to his face and planted a kiss on his forehead before leaving his room again to look after the soup.

Jongin was confused but happy at the same time. He needed to get up and apologize. To tell you how much he loved you. To tell you how much he actually needed you. He slowly got out of his bed and opened the first drawer beside his bed. He took out a little box wrapped up in some with hearts patterned wrapping paper before making his way towards the kitchen. Where you were standing in front of the stove looking out of the window, you’re back facing him. He could smell already the soup you were cooking, it smelled yummy.  He got closer and slung his arms around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder. You were startled. You really didn’t expect this, you thought he was sleeping!

“Jagiya~ I’m sorry. I didn’t realize I made you so sad. I’m really sorry.” He kissed your cheek softly. Your eyes widened and you tried to look at him, but he was still hugging you so you didn’t have any chance to. The only thing you could see was his head on your shoulder.

“It’s okay Jongin-“, you tried to say but Jongin interrupted.

“No, Jagiya it’s not okay. Don’t say this. I’m sorry for not giving your more attention and for overworking…. Especially today. Please don’t think I forgot about it, about your birthday. It just was I wanted to practice some dance moves...*sigh* and I know I overdid it … again, but I really didn’t forget about you”, Jongin explained and let go of you to pull something out of his pocket. You turned around to have a glimps on the box your boyfriend had in his hand. You raised both of your eyebrows.

“Here Jagiya, that’s for you. Happy Birthday”, he handed the small box to you and kissed your cheek smiling wide. You just looked at the box in your hand, like you didn’t know what to do with it. Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and said:

“What’s wrong? Unwrap it already”, he laughed. You just looked incredibly cute while looking at the object in hands. You lifted your gaze to meet Jongins eyes and back to the box, before finally deciding on unwrapping it. You slowly opened the box and your eyes got teary after you saw this beautiful necklace with two angel wings wrapping a light pink jewel. For a short moment you stopped breathing.

“Jongin…You- you really didn’t have to-“, now the tears were streaming down your cheeks. You couldn’t control them anymore and your sight got blurry, but soon enough you found yourself pulled to Jongins chest.

“Jongin…”, you cryed silently into his chest. Your boyfriend your head and enjoyed your closeness.

“Jagiya, please forgive me”, he whispered. “I promise to never miss a date with you anymore”

You pulled back and nodded. “I forgive you Jongin” you smiled. “But you don’t need to promise me to never miss a date anymore, I know it’s hard due to your schedule. Just send me a short message when you know you can’t make it”, you laughed at him with your sparkling eyes. With his thumb Jongin brushed away your tears. He was beyond happy having you as girlfriend. He slowly closed the gap between the both of you and placed his lips on yours. This fulfilled his beautiful present and you closed your eyes as you returned his sweet kiss.

“I love you Jagiya, don’t forget this ♥”, he rested his forehead on yours as he confessed.

“I love you too”, you said wrapping your arms around his waist and snuggling up against his chest.

“It’s your birthday, want to go somewhere?”, he asked swaying you back and forth.

“No I just want to stay here with you”, you kissed his cheek. And that’s how your evening went. Making yourself a beautiful evening.

 

♥~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~♥

 


Puuuuhh finally the 12 chapters are done! ^^ 

Please don't forget to tell me how you liked it and if I you would like me to write more oneshots in this collection. 

Thanks again my dears ^3^

XOXO