Sehun_Bubble Tea Date!

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

Before you guys start reading I wanted to say:

I'm really sad T-T ... I thought of getting at least one comment on this... because i'ts really important to me (not only to me but also all other authors I think) that you let me know what you're thinking about my stories but *sigh* it's okay I guess.

Still I'm very thankfull to all who subscribed this!

Love you guys!

It really means a lot to me! <3


 

*Bzzz bzzz*

You heard the vibration of your phone which was laying on the bedside table. You lifted slightly your upper body to take a look around your room. Your eyelids were heavy. You must have been fallen asleep… You actually wanted study for your upcoming exams, but you were terribly tired after coming home from work.

Going to work 40 hours per week and having evening classes to attend which ended around 10pm was quite hard. But well… you chose to do so.

You only had your free time on the weekends but you didn’t want to rest on your well-deserved free days either, because there was the only chance to see him.

A smile formed on your face at the thought of him.

You knew him by accident… No, you didn’t meet each on a party or at a club it was actually in a park and it definitely wasn’t romantic: 

You wanted to enjoy the beautiful day on your own, since your friends didn’t have time for you.

You were riding your bike when you heard loud girl screams through your ear phones but you decided to ignore this annoying noise and continued to ride your bike, when someone got in your way and you nearly run him over. He was lucky that you didn’t!

You remembered this scenario as if it happened yesterday, again you smiled.

Because you had to stop so sudden, you fell of your bike and nearly on top of the stranger. He extended his arms to catch you. Both of you fell on to the green grass of the park.

»Omo! I’m so sorry«, you said completely embarrassed of that awkward position you and the stranger were in.

»No, no, you don’t need to be… I’m sorry, I didn’t watch were I was running to«, he said and both of you tried to get up.

»Are you okay? Is everything alright?«, you asked while getting to him on your knees. He sat up and smiled at you. Your heart skipped a beat as you looked at his face. He was so handsome… but he impressed you with his smile which was so charming. Nevertheless he somehow was familiar to you.

»Yes, I’m alright. Don’t worry. How about you?«, he asked with concerned eyes. You nodded as response. He sighed in relief.

»Thank God! By the way, I’m Sehun«, he winked which caused you to lightly blush. “How naughty”, you thought.

»I’m Heeyoung«, you introduced yourself.

»GIRLS LOOK FOR HIM, HE HAS TO BE HERE SOMEWHERE«, both of you heard a girl about your age scream. You furrowed your eyebrows. “What a poor boy…”, came in your mind. As you heard footsteps running in your direction, Sehun seemed to get nervous.

»Look over there!«, one of the bunch of girls screamed. Out of reflex Sehun pulled you on top of him and both of you were laying in that position in the parks green. Your lips brushed against each other’s and your eyes shot wide open at his intimacy.

»Oh, false alarm girls! Here is just a young couple making out!«, the girl who took a short glance at both of you said and ran with the other girls further. As the girls passed both of you, you immediately looked at the opposite direction. Your heart was beating like crazy. What did just happen right now?

»I’m sorry Heeyoung. Please don’t be mad at me! It’s just … these girls were chasing me around the whole day and what happened right now … I saw it as the only chance to get rid of them … but I- I didn’t mean to kiss you! Not that I didn’t want to! Please don’t get me wrong, you’re a very cute and beautiful girl-«

»Sehun-ssi, stop already. You’re talking nonsense«, you cut of the suddenly really nervous gotten boy whose face turned bright red. You giggled.

»Are you mad?«, he asked you in a worried and low voice. Sehun didn’t want you to be mad at him, what you couldn’t understand since you just met. Not knowing how to react to something like this, you thought about it for a second. If it has been any other guy you would want to punch him in the face but now you didn’t have the urge to cause Sehun pain by hitting him. Because of not responding to him for a few minutes Sehun got a bit more nervous.

»O-okay … Ahm, how about if I invite you to a bubble tea?«, he suggested.

»and maybe you forgive me in return?«, he asked hoping you would agree and showed you his smiley eyes. A wide smile spread on your face…

»Wait a moment! So, you're EXO's Sehun?!«, you asked finally realizing who he actually was. Sehun immediately got up, jumped on top of you and held his hand over your mouth to keep it shut. He started laughing. You were so cute!

That was how you two become friends.

~~~

You sat up from your laying position on your bed and finally grabbed your mobile phone and took a glance at it. You received a short message from Sehun:

>Sehunnie 08:00

Good morning Youngie~ ^^

How about we meet at 12 o’clock in the mall? See you!<

 

You were happy that he wanted to see you… You looked at the clock on your mobile phone.

»Kyaaaaahhh!«, you screamed as you realized that it was already 11 o’clock. You had less than one hour left to get ready and see Sehun! You were lucky that the mall wasn’t far away from you. Holding up your phone you wanted to get a look of yourself of its reflection. »Oh my god!!«, you screamed again, your hair was all messy. You jumped out of your bed (literally), took out the best outfit you could find in too much of a hurry and stumbled towards your bathroom.

You took a quick shower and brushed your teeth at the same time. When you finished you hurried back to your room and sat down on your makeup stand to put on a bit of makeup. You didn’t like putting on too much, you liked much more the natural look. So you just put on a bit concealer to cover your dark circles beneath your eyes, a coat of mascara to give your eyes a more distinctive look and bit of lip balm to make your lips soft and pinkish. That was all and that look suited you the best ;) Your hair was made into a simply high ponytail. You checked yourself a few times in the mirror to just to be sure that you look well enough. When you were sure you reached for your small backpack and rand down the stairs to choose the to your outfit matching shoes.

You were proud of yourself! Not even for work you were able to get ready in half an hour… You ran as fast as you could to get to the mall in time. You passed the park where you and Sehun first met and knew you weren’t far away from the mall anymore. It was a beautiful day today, you had to say! As you ran and watched the sky it had the most beautiful blue color and there wasn’t a single cloud to see. Then you saw him there waiting and looking for you with a bouquet of flowers in both of his hands. He looked as nervous as he has been after that incident when you first met. He was so incredibly adorable, that’s why you fell in love with him.

»Sehun!!  Ahhh!!!«, you screamed. When you tried to stop in front of him you accidently tripped over your own feet but lucky you, Sehun noticed and reached for your hands to save you.

As you were in his arms you looked at him. He laughed.

»Haha! Hi there too, Youngie~. You’re clumsy as always, haha«

Oh how you loved his laughter. <3 He was right, you were really clumsy, but just when you were with him… maybe he made you a bit too nervous…

Sehun helped you standing on your feet again.

»Come hold my hand, so you won’t fall or trip again«, he said and extended his arm to you. You blushed but grabbed his hand and nodded.

»Here, these are for you«, he smiled and handed you the flower bouquet. Sehun lead you in to the mall. He tightly held your hand in his while both of you were going through the huge mall.

»Wait, what are these for?«, you asked looking at the flower bouquet in your other hands, you were completely clueless towards his intentions. He looked at you and smiled at you.

»If you don’t know now, you will see later«, Sehun winked at you. You didn’t get anything he wanted to say. … You guys looked through the different shops. Everything you looked at he insisted to buy you. So now both of you had a few bags in your hands and walked to the bubble tea shop. Sehun put the bags beside him and let you have a seat. You began to speculate. Hmm… Sehun was more gentlemanlike than usually…

When you and Sehun entered the shop there was this handsome waiter eyeing you. He had such a specific expression in his eyes as he started watching you. He bit his lower lip. You looked gorgeous today. You often got attention from male because of your natural presence, you just never notice. So   the waiter decided to bring you the menu to have a closer look at you.

»Hello my lady, young man. Welcome to our precious bubble tea palace. May I take your order?« the waiter greeted while putting the menus on the table and reached for your hand to kiss the back of it. Yours and Sehuns eyes widened at his action and you heard all the girls that were in the shop whispering about how lucky you were and about how they envy you. You had to say, the waiter had a very beautiful low voice.

»Oh! You’re that, wait a moment… Ah! You’re that Wangjanim-guy everyone is talking about!«, you blurted and received a confused look from Sehun who sat opposite of you. The waiter was positive impressed that you knew him and smiled at you.

»How do you know?«, Sehun and the waiter asked in unision. But Sehuns tone wasn’t as amused as Wangjanims.

»A friend of mine comes here often and told me about you, that’s all«, you smiled and shrugged your shoulders.

Sehun cleared his throat and looked angrily at you and the waiter.

»Yeah, ahm… we would like to order now please«

You were surprised at his sudden and stern tone. He really was strange today…

After that kind of awkward situation the waiter Wangjanim took your orders and left the two of you alone again. You took a short glance at the waiter as he left your table and gave your attention back to Sehun who was looking at you with a sulky expression. He looked so cute you giggled.

»Y-Yah! Why are you giggling now?«, he didn’t get you right now. You shook your head and just smiled at him. You weren’t sure if what you saw next was a hallucination but you could swear you saw a hint of redness on Sehuns cheeks. Was he just blushing? You decided to shrug it off.

»Here are your Orders«, the waiter placed your bubble teas on the table and also a small blue card with a few numbers scrawled on it. Before making his way back to the counter he mouthed “call me” and winked at you. You furrowed your eyebrows. What was that?

Sehuns mood got at his worst point for that day, he shot the waiter a death glare. How dare that Wangjanim-guy to start flirting with you that shamelessly in front of him?!

Just before you could even have a closer look at the card Sehun stood up and grabbed it. He was really angry and annoyed, you didn’t see that side of him before.

Sehun tore the piece of paper in to a few pieces and threw it on the floor. You widened your eyes and were totally shocked at his sudden action. After that Sehun got his wallet out of the pocket of his jeans and slammed some money on the table. It was probably the money for your drinks… He took a few steps closer to the waiter and said:

»Never try to hit on my girl again!«,

He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the Shop. You were so speechless and confused, but also … happy. Was he jealous? You mentally giggled and walked behind the now a bit grumpy Sehun.

When you were already outside of the mall you saw Sehun blush a deeply red again.

»Sehun-?« you wanted to ask.

»Arrgh!! What a stupid guy!! Youngie~ you have to promise me something… please, never visit this Bubble tea shop without me…«, he turned to you and at looked at you with his sad puppy eyes. It hurt you seeing him like that. You sighed somehow in relief, you couldn’t tell why…

»Aish, Sehunnie«, you went closer and cupped his face. He placed his hands on tops of yours and closed his eyes. He just loved your touches and wanted to enjoy this moment.

»No need to be afraid, you are the only one I’m looking at«, you confessed and caused him to shot his eyes open.

»Y-youngie~«, he was totally flustered, but his eyes were sparkling and a big smile formed on his face.

He placed his hands on your waist and lifted you up to twirl you around. He was way more than happy that you felt for him like this.

»Youngie, I love you too! My little Youngie~«, he pulled you to his chest and therefore into a tight hug.

He leaned back and stared you in the eyes before he slowly was going kiss you. You always wanted to know how his lips would feel like and now you were kissing him. A dream of yours came true! It was such a warm and tingling feeling that was itself extending in your stomach.

Sehun leaned back and looked at you.

»So you know already why I bought you the flowers today?«, he asked you but in your face was only written a huge question mark. He sighed and let you down.

»Aish!«, he leaned closer and pecked your lips. »Oh and what was that for?«, you asked and placed your fingers on your lips. You only heard him laughing slightly.

»That was your punishment for being so dense!«, he showed you his tongue.

»But I love that about you too, my love~«

 

♥~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~♥ 


I'm really sorry if this chapter wasn't so good -.- I think its time to take a few days of vacation (◕‿-)

maybe I will get more inspired and i hope my writing becomes better....