Xiumin_Protecting You

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

Hi guys, 

I'm really sorry for not updating so long and for updating such a short chapter ... but I'm lately a little bit stressed with work and school and it's really hard finding enough time to think and write on this. But I will try to update a soon as possible the next chapter. ... I'm really sorry again... (T..T)

By the way you made me really happy by leaving your comments! ;-) I really want to shower you with my love for you (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚♥

so enough with that... please enjoy reading this Xiumin chapter and don't forget to tell me what you think.

XOXO ^^


»To the amusement park?« You asked the young man who stood in front you with a wide smile plastered on his face. He looked at you with those certain and really adorable dark chocolate-brown colored puppy eyes of his. Which you unfortunately never could resist. He nodded eagerly.

»We didn’t see each other the last few weeks, we were both just working… so let’s spend at least the weekend together. What do you think?«, he sat down on the chair across from you. No you didn’t meet at a coffee shop. Actually he came visiting you at your office! Just to see you since he missed you so much. He stopped by while you were going to have your lunch.

»Yeah, I would really love to! «, you agreed. He was right since he left for some promotions of EXO in china for three weeks both of you were practically just working. You and Xiumin needed a break! While you and Xiumin chit chatted a bit more about their new single and how their trip to china has been you heard someone knocking on your door.

»Chohee-ssi~ Oh! I didn’t knew you have a visitor! I’m sorry for disturbing you … I just wanted to remind you of the meeting with our boss later«, one of the colleagues you were really close to asked. Shoot! You nearly forgot about that meeting! But lucky you had already prepared every important papers and information for it.

You just nearly forgot about it because Xiumin was distracting you somehow… even when you had your lunch break. You nodded your head as response and the young woman left with a wide grin on his face.

»Great! Then I won’t disturb you anymore for today. See you tomorrow at 12 o’clock at the amusement park! My sweetie <3«, Xiumin stood up and sent you a flying kiss.

Wait! What did he just do?!

»By-Bye«, you stuttered, completely frozen in your seat and blushing at his words and his action just now. Xiumin smiled as he made his way out of your office. He loved seeing you getting flustered because of him. You blinked a few times before you decided to prepare yourself for the meeting and going back to your work.

»Chohee-ssi?«, you heard once again the same voice coming from the outside your office door.

»Yes Jungsoo-ssi?«, you asked while turning on your laptop.

»Was he your boyfriend?«, he looked at you while wriggling his eye brows and with curiosity in his voice.

No, he wasn’t your boyfriend… You were just *sigh* friends. But you thought and felt much more for him than a friend and you couldn’t do anything about it.

You simply loved him. Would you ever be able to confess your feelings to him?

 

~~Next day: At the Amusement Park~~

 

»Kayaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh«, you and Xiumin screamed because of the very quick and wild ride downhill. Xiumin dragged you to a few rollercoasters already and still both of you were very excited of each ride. You enjoyed spending the day with him... Even when your feelings for him started to bug you a bit.

»What do you want to ride next?«, he asked you in excitement, waiting for you response. You scratched your head.

»To be honest... I would rather want to eat something right now than go on our next ride… I’m starving already, ha ha«, you awkwardly started to laugh. Xiumin found it really cute. You always were hungry and so was he.

You turned your head to Xiumin and saw him pouting at you…. Awww! You wanted to pinch both his cheeks = . =

»Why are you looking that sweet at me?«, you were curious now. This meant that he was up on something....

»I just want to do one thing before we go eat something«, he played with his fingers nervously as he stated. Xiumin than grabbed your hand before you could answer and dragged you to next attraction he wanted to go so bad.

»WHHHHAAAAAAT?! NO! XIUMIN WHY? YOU KNOW HOW I HATE HAUNTED HOUSES!«

You cried and ran to the next lantern pole and hugged it tightly. Why would he want to do that to you?! He knew that you were terribly scared of haunted houses, you even hated watching horror movies! You couldn’t explain to yourself why you were afraid of that kind of stuff….

Xiumin walked towards you and grinned from ear to ear.

»Chohee-yah~ No need to be afraid«, he chuckled lightly. Xiumin grabbed gently your shoulders and tried to pull you away from the lantern. You shook your head. You didn’t want to go inside!

»No, no, no, no!!«

Xiumin couldn’t hold his laughter anymore. Just now you looked and behaved like a little child. You couldn’t believe that he laughed at you, it hurt you a bit …

»You can go alone inside… I will wait here«, you said not turning your head to Xiumin. He immediately stopped laughing and asked:

»Hey, don’t be mad. Are you that scared?«

You nodded, he got really worried und his eyes were full with concern now.

»Chohee-yah~, I assure you, that you don’t have to be afraid, I’m here with you. No matter what, I will protect you!«

He reached out his hand, wanting yours in his and looking at you so sincere and serious.

You blushed deeply red. What did he actually try to say? You were confused but since you really believed and felt save near Xiumin because you loved him you placed your hand in his and he intertwined his fingers with yours.

»Okay, I trust you«, you said and followed the man inside the haunted house.

In the end it wasn’t that scary at all, because you didn’t pay those “zombies”, “ghost” or “whimpers” any attention. Xiumin also didn't seem to be scared since he didn't show any reaction.

»I’m here with you. No matter what, I will protect you!«

What was the meaning of this? … Xiumin probably didn’t even notice that you racked your brain by this sentence of his. Mentally you sighed very long. You clung on his arm while going side by side and still holding hands through the dark corridors of the huge cabinet, it felt … comfortable and warm, you were happy being that close to him. You smiled and although you were walking in darkness you hid your light pink face in the collar of your thin jacket. But was he feeling the same for you?

At the thought that he might didn’t have the same feelings for you made you a bit sad, but you loved him no matter what and you couldn’t do anything about it anymore. He stole your hear.

You loved that he could be so mature and still had this childish charm and playful side which he showed you a lot to make you laugh. He was funny, kind, cool and so talented. You loved his singing and dancing and the fact that he worked really hard for where he is now. It really impressed you and since then he was your Idol. Yes, you wanted to be as hard working as him and reaching your goals like he did. And every day when he send you a text message he reminded you on this.

Strange that you were thinking about something like that when you two were in a haunted house where it usually should be creepy and scary…

Still eve rything cutting out of your mind you didn’t realize that both of you already reached the exit of the cabinet.

»Yah, Chohee-yah~ were you listening?«, Xiumin asked you walking in front of you to face you. You snapped out of your deep thoughts and looked at his angelic face. He chuckled.

»Wha- what? Sorry what were you saying?«, you asked stuttering, you noticed that he still was holding your hand and blushed again.

»I will tell you when you have something in your stomach, it seems like you don’t pay any attention when you are hungry«, he laughed again and led you to restaurant in the amusement park. You were already so hungry that you could have eaten a whole cow on your own… okay maybe not a whole cow but you were very very hungry.

While reading through the menu you didn’t notice that Xiumin watched you with such a sincere look. You didn’t know that he really adored you, you were something so special to him.. He didn’t find the words to describe how he was feeling about you. It made him crazy… you made him crazy.

While eating you asked Xiumin what he was asking you as you were exiting the haunted house. He made you really curious.

»Ah… Well, I asked you... uhm … What or how do you think about me?«

You heard him stutter. You were taken aback… What did he want to hear?

»Well… I think you’re a very cool, charming and friendly person«, you answered and looked at Xiumin, but he didn’t seem to be satisfied with only that, so you continued. It was time for you to finally confess you guessed.

»You are also very important to me, I’m happy that we’ve found each other. You also are my Idol«, you looked at the glass of water in front of you. Now it was Xiumins turn to blush, he didn’t expect that.

»You showed me to fight for my dreams, by the way thank you for that«, you giggled.

»And I think you made me fall in love with you by being funny and trying to make me laugh, for being by my side when I needed someone...«, Xiumin sat in front of you completely frozen by your sudden confession. You were afraid and immediately cursed yourself mentally for being so stupid and ruining your friendship.

»Oh! I’m sorry I- I… Please forget what I’ve said I- didn’t mean to … I guess I ruined our friendship… I understand if you hate me now..«, you looked down on your lap, waiting on any reaction from the man who sat in front of you.

»Don’t talk such nonsense!«, he scolded you. It made your heart ache, it sounded like he was thinking that you told him some not funny and stupid joke…

»Tell me, how should I ever be able to hate the girl I actually adore?«, his voice was full of gentleness. He reached for your hand and kissed the back of it.

You were totally speechless. Was that a dream right now? Or did he really just confess to you right now?

»Xiu- Xiumin, a-are you serious?«, you couldn’t believe it. Your heart was beating like crazy and your cheeks were heating up but you felt so incredibly happy. Because Xiumin wanted to show you how serious he was he leaned over the table, cupping your face and captured your lips to caress them with his. You felt sparks being sprayed as your lips touched. At first you were really surprised but to be honest you were enjoying it and kissed him back. It was like how you always imagined your first kiss with him to be…

»Yes, I’m serious Chohee.  I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?«, he asked after pulling back and letting both of you breath properly. You jumped up reaching once again for his lips to plant one last and sweet kiss on them.

»Yes I would love to be your girlfriend♥«

♥~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~♥