D.O_Do you still want to give me back my heart?

♥~My EXO-One-Shot Collection~♥

Finally the day was coming to an end and you were able to relax for the next few hours before heading home and go to sleep. Work has been stressing you out for the past days now, you just wanted to sleep for more than 12 hours. You could never handle your stress and that lead you to have some sleeping problems. The only thing that really helped you was talking about it with your good friend Do Kyungsoo. But since he was part of the popular boy group EXO, he didn’t have much time for you and you really didn’t want to bother him with your problems. You were really happy that he called you today and wanted to meet up. You didn’t see each other for more than 3 Weeks now and you were definitely more than glad that he managed to spend some time with you.

Since Kyungsoo and you first met you had this sparky feeling inside you. You admired his whole presence, his personality, his ability to make you laugh. At first you thought you were just admiring him or even having a lightly infatuation but soon you realized it was way more than just that.

You fell in love with him.

You tried to hide those feelings for him. He was a way to important person in your live and you couldn’t afford losing him.

You tried hard to distract yourself of this feelings for him and as if the universe wanted to help you once, you got a new colleague at your workplace. His name was Park Minwoo. You had to admit, he was really good looking and seemed to be really kind. But he tend to be a bit to flirtatious to you. Skinship seemed not to bother him, since he insisted it when he got any chance to. He would touch your shoulder or rub your back and those kind of things. He invited you several times for lunch, after he noticed that you didn’t eat regularly and sometimes even skipped your meals. You were very thankful.

One day he asked you out and as kind as you were you agreed to it. You were just going to a small restaurant and after he accompanied you home he hugged you… since then you can say you were friends. The strange thing is, you and Kyungsoo never got any chance to hug each other, even if you knew each other for a long time now…

You sat in a café where you patiently waited for Kyungsoo to arrive. You had so much to discuss with him. You wanted to know how he was doing and if he was feeling all right, you just wanted to know everything. You started getting so exciting that your heart was beating like crazy. As if it wanted to jump out of your chest any moment. You needed to calm down… Sometimes you kept asking yourself, if it could be that he felt the same for you? You sighed again. You were sure he would never fall in love with you. He could have any Girl he wanted. He was a great singer with such a beautiful and powerful voice, he could melt every girl’s heart with.

Why should he choose me? You thought and let out a small scoff.

Then you heard the Coffee shops door opening and saw a tall and manly figure entering it. You didn’t need to take a second glance at the handsome man who kept looking through the coffee shop. You knew it was him. You noticed he had a new hairstyle, it was dyed in a darker nearly black color, which you thought suited him really well. You smiled. He still seemed to look for you in the small shop. A huge grin build on his face as he already saw you and the fact that you obviously were watching him.

»Hey Hana-ya~«, he greeted. Finally he got to come seeing you. What you didn’t know, he did miss you a lot too. He was worrying if you would eat enough through the day, since he knew that you sometimes skipped your meals. He was incredibly happy that you had agreed on his suggestion to meet up that evening, even if it was just at the nearby coffee shop.

»Hello Kyungsoo-ssi«, you gave him a short wave. Even if you were knowing each other quite a long time now you still didn’t dare to call him Kyungsoo only. He pouted. He didn’t want you to be like that to him. You were a close friend to him.

»Aish, this girl! Why are you calling me Kyungsoo-ssi again? It’s Kyungsoo for you, okay?«, he patted your Head before sitting opposite of you. You giggled and nodded eagerly. One of the waiters came to your table and took both of your orders.

»So, how have you been the last few weeks? You look very tired, didn’t you sleep well? Are you stressed out again?«, Kyungsoo gave you one of his worried looks. He looked so adorable. But how did he know all this things, have you been so obvious to him?

»Yeah, I think I did well but because the year is already coming to an end everything seems to be a bit stressful… Ahhh I’m so glad that I’m having just 2 weeks more to work and then I can go on my long-awaited vacation…«, you stretched your arms in die air. The thought of you having soon your vacation made you feel good.

»And how have you been? Did everything go well with the promotions of your new song? Wait what was the title again?«, you scratched your head while pretending that you couldn’t remember how EXO’s new single was called. He frowned and pouted once again with his full and plump lips. He was disappointed that you couldn’t remember the title of their new single.

»You’re a bad friend, you know that?«, he still gave you that sulky look. You laughed at his cuteness. He was known in EXO for his cuteness and him being totally squishy.

»Just kidding, it’s called Miracles in December. Your voice is really amazing in that song, full of emotion. I really love it! I’m really proud of you Kyungsoo«, you praised him.

His cheeks turned red. It meant a lot to him that you were saying this words.

»Go-Gomawo (thanks)«, he stuttered. After that the waiter came with your orders. It were two simple Café-Latte and two delicious looking hotcakes.

»We had a really stressing schedule the last weeks… we had to go to this show and sing on that radio show… but I’m fine, well we are fine«, he smiled with his heart shaped lips.

You two had a lot to tell each other and chit chatted more than an hour. He would tell you how silly the EXO members could be but they had always fun. He must have been very tired and still is he sitting there with you. …You wondered, should you tell him how you were feeling? Was it really that wrong that you fell in love with him? You decided to make this move and was going to tell him:

»Kyungsoo…?«, when you were interrupted by a very familiar voice calling your name. You turned to were you guessed the voice came from.

»Hey Hana-jaang, what a coincidence to meet you here!«

You lower jaw fell open and kept staring at the man who just ran up straight to you and Kyungsoo. It was Minwoo, who pulled you immediately into one of his tight hugs. Neither you nor Kyungsoo saw that coming.

Who the hell is he?! And why is he hugging Hana?! Kyungsoo shot him one of his death glares. You tried to push Minwoo away. That hug felt kind of awkward for you.

»Minwoo, please. … I .. can’t…. breath«, you said hoping he would let already go of you. After he did, you were more than relieved. Why had he have to come right now?! You wanted to tell Kyungsoo that he had your heart and Minwoo had to interrupt!

»Hana, who is he? «, Kyungsoo managed to ask and suppressed his anger towards the stranger. Minwoo pretended to take notice of Kyungsoo by now and eyed him carefully before asking you the same question.

»Ah- Kyungsoo-ssi that’s Park Minwoo. He is a colleague of mine from work. He is 20 now«, Hana tried to explain as calm as possible. Kyungsoo had already his pissed of facial expression and you didn’t want him to be mad and by that you just realized that you had called him Kyungsoo-ssi again. How did you knew he didn’t like this. … You could understand. You and Kyungsoo also wanted to catch up the time both of you had missed… alone. Without disturbance.

»Minwoo this is Kyungsoo… he is a very good friend of mine and is 21 years old«, you clarified to avoid any misunderstandings between the two of them. As cheeky as Minwoo usually is he said:

»Bwoh!? He is a good friend of you? It doesn’t look like that.«

He stuck his tongue out to Kyungsoo and you hid your face behind your palms this moment. You really couldn’t believe that sometimes Minwoo could be this immature.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

»What are you talking?«, you asked him confused.

»To be honest, I’ve been watching you since that jerk came in«, Minwoo pointed at Kyungsoo. Both, you and Kyungsoo were really surprised by Minwoo’s rudeness towards the older one.

»And eventhough he was greeting you so formal he looks at you with sparkling eyes! It looks more like you to have a date or something. I won’t let him take you away from me! «, Minwoo explained, still glaring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo got angrier now, but he tried to hide it for your sake. Who did he think he is by being so rude to him? You were staring blankly at Minwoo. He grabbed her by her hand and said:

»Come with me«

You still didn’t understand a thing but mouthed a what? What is going on now?

»Well, you know we can go on our second date now and maybe go for more than just hugging each other?«, he gave you that mischievous smile which every Woman in work was melting for but it didn’t work on you. You liked him yeah, but this behavior of him made you think about this fact. 

Kyungsoo couldn’t hold his anger in anymore. Minwoo was way to close to you for his taste, yeah his anger was more jealousy than anything else. Couldn’t he see that you two were being here alone? It was very rude to flirt with you while he was sitting in front of you. You belonged to him and to no one else, especially not to Minwoo! And the reason why he greeted you so formal was because he knew you were shy too. He just didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable around him. He stood up, grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you towards his chest. Placing an arm around your waist he stood there, in eye level of Minwoo. (They were pretty much the same height)

This was the first time you and Kyungsoo had such a sort of skinship! Your heart was beating like crazy again and you could feel you blushed hard. His chest was warm as you leant your head against it. You got to smell his very good and manly scent which you could tell wasn’t any perfume but his own body scent…

»That’s enough! How dare you hit on my girl?!«, he shouted nearly, but was able to keep his voice low enough that not to much people would listen to this argue. Immediately your eyes shot wide open at this. What did he say? His girl? …

»Your girl? I thought she was just a good friend? But I could already tell by the way you looked at her that you were in love with her. Why do you think I’m here? To let you have her?«, he grinned and crossed his arms. He still had this mischievous expression all over his face which made Kyungsoo clench his fist.

»Minwoo!« you shouted and both of them startled to your raised voice. You pulled away from Kyungsoo and made your way to Minwoo, who was smiling brightly at you for deciding to come to him.

»Go out, we need to talk! «, you commanded and pointed towards the entrance. He gulped, he had never known that you could be this stern but followed your order and headed out of the shop. You turned back to Kyungsoo and told him that you would be right back. He nodded and watched you how you were going outside. He waited impatiently. He wanted to have a nice evening with you but he guessed he had ruined it… more important was, did he ruin your friendship? He couldn’t think clear anymore. He really didn’t want to lose you.

He sat back on his seat and drank up his coffee as he waited for you to enter the shop again. Nervously he drew circle on the table with the tip of his index finger as you entered again. You sighed. Were you okay?

»What were you talking about?«, he asked curiously, standing up and looking at you with his adorable owl eyes. You slightly smiled at this sight of him.

»Just that I’m sorry to not return his feelings and that … Someone else already has my heart«, because of you nervousness your voice was a bit quieter than usually.

»What?! Who?! Tell me who has your heart and I will bring it back to you! «, Kyungsoo couldn’t handle this whole situation anymore, you were giving him a HEART ATTACK!  You giggled at his reaction. You took both of his Hands in yours and looked deeply in his big, beautiful, chocolate brown eyes.

»Kyungsoo, you have my heart and no other«, you still laughed. He was shocked and stared at you with wide eyes, he tried really hard to process this situation as fast as possible. You looked at both of your Hands.

»Do you still want to give my heart back?«, now your look was a mixture of nervousness and sadness. Even if he called you his girl, it could have been that he just wanted to protect you from Minwoo because he thought he would harass you. You heard Kyungsoo in front of you in- and exhale loudly before starting to speak.

»No, I won’t give you back your heart. I will treasure and take good care of it with all my love but I will give you mine in exchange when you promise me that you will also treasure and take good care of it with all your love«, he said before pulling you in his embrace. Did this really just happen to you? You returned his warming hug in instant and leaned your head against his chest. You were so happy right now, you couldn’t express it with any words.

»I promise«, you said and with that he pulled back and looked in to your face. You were ever since he got to know you more than beautiful to him and now he got the chance to kiss you. Kyungsoo let his hands down to hold you on your waist, he slowly leaned in and placed his heart shaped lips for a soft and short kiss on your lips. What would you do now with your heart? Would it ever stop beating that fast when you were around Kyungsoo?

You just loved him, you couldn’t say anything else because you loved him for everything.

When he pulled away, all customers of the coffee shop where delighted and cheered for the two of you. It was funny and embarrassing at the same time. Both of you blushed in all possible shades of red but smiled at each other.

»I love you «, he said and pecked your forehead.

~~~***~ THE END ~***~~~


 

A/N: Since today is still the 12th January and therefore still Kyungsoos birthday (in Austria) ^.~ I decided to post this chapter today!

...well I already warned you and said that it would be cheesy~

How did you like it? Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments ^^

thank you <3 XOXO