Who am i?

Find Me and Hold Me

Author POV

Baekhyun awake when the JongKey couple were caught up with Sungkyu's baby..when he was awake he felt so empty..

"where am i?" Baekhyun was so scared to see a puddle of blood near the bed and he can also see the equitment that were use by Jonghyun during the surgery..

"am i being kidnap?i better get out of here!" that's what he thinking..to get out from those places..when he stand up,his feet got wobble and he accidentlly broke Key vase,because he was so afraid that he will be found..he took off and run outside and toward the forest.

Key was having a break down in Jonghyun's arm..

"Jonggie...i want my baby...."he keep repeating how cold it is outside..how Baekkie was alone..How he was scared and Jonghyun tried everything he had to calm his hubby...

"shussh...Bummie...please...don't cry..."Jonghyun keep Key in his arms and rock him back and forth..

"omma...."Sungkyu's voice made everything froze...Key open his eyes and look at the pale Sungkyu..

"where's Baekkie..?"Sungkyu eyes have tears and it is in blink an eyes that the tears will fall..Key continue sobbing in Jonghyun chest and Jonghyun can not do anything beside grabbing Sungkyu and hug him tight..

"appa...where's Baekkie.."Sungkyu tried to push Jonghyun away but his grip was stronger

"im so sorry...so sorry.."that is all he can say to his son...

"no...appa..i want Baekkie..he has to see his godson and he promised me he will keep both of us save...he promised.."between the sob Sungkyu try to push Jonghyun away..and Key finally can not hold it anymore pull Sungkyu in his arms and slowly rub his back..

"i will find him...baby...omma promised..omma will find him.."Key slowly whisper and hum the same song he hum to Baekkie in Sungkyu ears..

"i promised you baby...i will find him and brought him back to you.."Key say in his heart and rest hid head on Jonghyun chest...they all stay like that the entire night...as if the nature also felt their sorrow...slowly the rain fall as if they also cry for their lost..

 

Baekhyun POV

i keep on running..eventhough my feet were bleeding and my shirt were already rip apart im no intend to stop...what is happening to me..why can't i remember..who am i? did i have a family..? were they looking for me? to make things worse it started to rain..im so tired and hungry..why is this forest in so long..am i even lost right now..

i keep on walking till i see a light..i run and run until i finally out of the forest and now i was facing a...road? a freaking long and long road...im hungry and tired but i was afraid to stop and rest...i was afraid they will catch me and do a bad things to me...why this road have to be so damn long and where is other people..they're is absolutely nothing in this area...im scared...

it has been a long time since i have walk..i lost count how many days is it...the last meal i have eaten is some berry i found and that was two days ago..i look like a zombie and my pants keep falling..my feet is getting worse and i don't have anymore energy to walk..im tired..should i just give up..this road is really damn and annoyingly long...there is no one that i have encounter..i think nobody live in this area...

when i almost collapse..i suddenly saw some light..am i dreaming..? im not right..with just a small energy left i limp my way to those light..

it is a house..a cute one...i hope someone in there will help me...i knock on the door and pray that someone is in..my feet getting really painful and my eyes started to get blurry...i collapsed infront of the doorway and i felt like my time is really close..

i felt the door open but i can not open my eyes because i felt so tired...

"OH MY GUCCI....guys there is a cute dead boy infront of the door...!!! what should i do...." that is all i can hear before my world started to fade away...at least someone still think im cute even i look like......

 

 

A/N:

hey...is there anyone here???

owkey..i know some of you read and subscribe and even upvote my stories..and with that *bows* im sincerly and humbly thanks you guys...

owkey i already give some hint at someone bout the baekyeol meeting and i know you will already know the person that screaming right?? right??

owh come on i know you guys know it...

anyway..i know there is a lot of grammar mistake..and please forgive me...english is not my...what you called it motherlanguage..i think o-0

owkey..herm..i hope you will continue reading my story and cutely ignore any mistake...please..."puppy eyes*

enjoy it....

annyeong!