Painful Love Part 1

Find Me and Hold Me

Author POV

Sungkyu stay in his room until night...it was Minwoo who come to check on his mummy...when he see his mommy on the floor,he run toward his mummy and hug him..

“mummy...are you sad??” he poke Sungkyu’s cheek

“im not baby...” well he lie...he has too...eventhough they say that Minwoo look exactly like him,there is something that only Sungkyu notice..his son has the same eye as Woohyun..those dark brown eyes always remind him to Woohyun..

“mummy...let go eat..you hungry right??” Minwoo hold Sungkyu’s hand and ask him to stand up..he then drag Sungkyu to the kitchen and he notice the entire house is quiet..

“Minwoo-ah...”

“herm....” Minwoo look up at him and smile

“where is your uncles?” Sungkyu pick Minwoo up and look around the house..

“they were outside..mummy...lets eat” Minwoo point toward outside...

When Sungkyu peeks outside he smile...they were lying on the grass and were looking up at the sky..it was full with star and a perfect view for the couple..

“mummy...” Minwoo whine brought his attention toward the small boy in his arm..

“owh...mian..lets go eat” the dinner was full with laughter..Minwoo really made Sungkyu forgot about Woohyun...

The next day,all of the couple decided they want to pamper the cute Minwoo and all of them agree to go visit the city..but Sungkyu want to give the chance for Baekhyun to be closed with Minwoo that he decide to stay behind and prepared some dinner,Minwoo was throwing a tantrum at him because he didn’t want to go..

“mummy....come with me” Minwoo give Sungkyu a pout...Sungkyu smile and shook his head

“baby...you should go and have fun with mummy Baekkie and papa Chanyeol” he pat the boy head and wave them goodbye..

“bye-bye mummy” somehow Minwoo felt bad leaving his mummy behind since they never being seperate before...he snuggle at Chanyeol chest and Baekhyun smile before he caress the boy cheeks for comfort..he just love how the boy never want to leave his mummy side even for a fun trip..

 

Sungkyu POV

When i open the fridge,i see the ingredient for his cooking are mostly not available that i decided that its time for shopping time...i change my clothe and started to head toward the town using the car that JongKey couple bought for me to make it easier for me to move somewhere..i started to buy all of the ingredient and some candy and cake for my Minwo,when i was buying all of the stuff i got a feeling someone is following me but i when i trun around there was noone there..its creeping me out that i started to run toward my car and headed home..

It felt safe when i arrived at my home...i started to unpack all of the things that i just buy and it started to get bored,i turn on the radio and suddenly a song from TATU-FLY ON THE WALL started to play..jeez..it creep me out...i turn it off and decided that i should sing it by myself...when i finish cooking,it hit me..i was so bored...i started to clean the entire house and still bored out of my mind..suddenly my phone started to ring..

“hyung...” Baekhyun voice boom when i hit the answer button

“yeah..??”

“we might come in late...don’t wait up”

“really??? But i cook dinner” i started to regret not following them

“owh...really...its okey,you can eat first..we try to come home as early as we can..”

“owkey...have fun” and just like that we end the call...

It almost 9 but there was no sighn of their return..i turn off the light in the living room and stay in the dark watching some romantic movie...i was asleep when i hear someone try to open the door,i smile and walk toward the door..how i miss my Minwoo..i open it without looking through the peep hole..that was my stupid mistake..

“baby do you have fun??” i ask as i open the door but the tall figure infront of me is not him...i remeber this scent...but i still can't believe it...i can't fully see his face because of the dark...

He started to move toward me and i walk backward...when i finally see his face it made me stop...the figure is now infront of me with a smirk on his face..that face,those smirk...how did he know where i live...why is here...i was so scared...tears started to fill my eyes

“W..Wo...Woohyun??” it come out as a whisper

He grab my arms and yank me toward his arm..he burried his nose at my neck..i can felt he smelling me and his grip is making my arms hurt...he notice how scared i am and he just smirk...

“hey beautiful...still remember me huh?? I thought you already forgot about me” i was trembling and when i have find some courage i try to push him away from me but he grip his hand on my waist..it made me lock in his arm

“why are you struggling? Don’t you always love when i hold you?” he eyes started to change..he scare me..his hand started to touch my back and i can felt his breathing on my neck..

“i will make you mine again” he whisper at my ear before he slowly kiss my ears and slowly move toward my neck..i try to push him but it didn't budge him at all..i started to cry and slap his arms...

“Woohyun...let me go...please...” i struggle and punch his chest

“i’ll make you mine...MINE!!!” and he bite my neck and my eyes started to get blurry...the pain is killing me,i try to stay awake but i surrender to the dark when the pain is unbearable..

 

a/n

im sorry...

your not mad right....

i promised everything will get better soon...just wait..

im going to go in the cave hiding until i made them happy again because i know you guys will hunt and kill me...

so,buhbye and wait for the great torture *laugh evilly*

im going to pack now...