I Have Found You and I Will Hold You Forever

Find Me and Hold Me

(A/N: sorry..i finish this chappie a lot sooner but i was waiting for the poster and thebackground as my last surprised for you..so sorry if it takes longer that ussual..)

 

Author POV

It always amazed Baekhyun how just a simple thing turn into the most amazing things in his life..Sungkyu is happy beside Woohyun and they decided to move in to the city since Woohyun want them to stay closed and it just take a couple of minute to meet each other...and the best thing is Sungkyu is expecting another baby and by that Woohyun has forbid the latter from doing anything that include walking,working and even standing!! Possesive much...well yeah..he want the best for his love..Woohyun and Minwoo will be his personal butler..the scene almost made Baekhyun puke..like literally...he never thought how greasy Woohyun could be..

Baekhyun and Chanyeol include the rest of the group have already graduate and they were now in what they called “study-free” time...but Chanyeol about to make everything much better and beautiful...

 

Baekhyun POV

I just can’t believe that tall tree of mine abandon me for the entire day now!!! How could he...Xiumin hyung is patting my shoulder...Kyungsoo mummy try to bribe me with cake but i want my Chanyeol...he is missing in action from morning and now it almost 9pm how could he!!!

“mama...” i walk toward Suho mama and sit on his lap...Lay hyung just smile and continue to doze off again on Suho mama shoulder...seriously this couple is the most quiet one around here

“wae...??” Suho mama wrap his arm around my waist and i snuggle at his chest

“i want my Yeollie...” i mumble at his chest...

Taoris,Sulay,Xiuchen,and Kaisoo already mate and it only left me and Hunhan couple who are still in the word possesion..i remember how Kyungsoo mummy,Suha mama,Xiumin hyung and Tao have to stay in bed for two day because of the bonding and im scared...but i also hope to be mate with Chanyeol too..but that boy just so blurr that he just wrap me in his arm and went to sleep...

“maybe he got some work...” Suho mama say and rub my arms...

Suddenly my phone ring and Chanyeol name pop up..

“Yeollie....where are you..” as soon as i answer it i boom him with that question...i hear him chuckle and pout

“yah!!! How dare you laugh..im going to hang up!!” i say

“wait...wait...im sorry love...can you do me a favor?” i hear his voice turn into serious tone

“what favor??” i ask him and i notice everyone in the living room looking at me with a smile

“go out into our garden for a moment...and walk straight to me” i stand up and started to follow his instruction..

The path to the garden has been lit by a small candle and the path is covered by rose petal...i walk toward the tall tree who was standing in the middle of the garden with a bouqet of red roses in his arms..he streach his arms toward me and i grab it before he interwined our finger...he push me straight into his warm arms which made me snuggle close to it..

“Hyunnie...”

“herm...” i say as i look up at him..he gave me his smile and kiss my nose

“do you miss me??” he ask and i nod my head before tip toe to give him three kiss on his lips..

“that for our missed morning kiss...lunch kiss...and evening kiss” i say while smiling...he just chuckle and all of sudden there was a soft sound playing in the garden..i look around and frown..

Chanyeol slowly push me and bow

“may i have a dance...” he say and wink at me..i look around and smile before nodding my head

We started to dance in the middle of the ground and i rest my head on Chanyeol’s chest..

“Hyunnie...”

“yeah...”

“are you happy??” the question made me smile

“i never been this happy..i have you,a perfect family and Sungkyu hyung is happy with his family...im happy...Yeollie...are you happy??” i ask him back

“no...” his word made me froze...

“why??” i push his body slowly away from me

“im not happy Hyunnie...” he say and look at the ground

I grab his face and make him look at me

“are you sick...whats wrong” i look at his face to find any sign...but he suddenly turn around and suddenly all of the candle are blown off and it made it dark...since when the light in the house is turn off..

“Yeollie....” i called out for him since me and dark are never being bestfriend...

Suddenly i saw a small light come from infront of me..i slowly follow the light and it stop infront of the FOUNTAIN??? Since when is this house has a freaking fountain and most of all its freaking huge one..i look around and suddenly i saw a figure not to far from me...i know who it is...i walk toward him and stop infront of him..

“Yeollie...what’s going on??” i ask him..and all of sudden he kneel and hold my hand

“im not happy because you are not fully mine yet...im not happy because i want to make you all mine..and so for me to be happy is i have to let you go...i free you from my possesion..” i was so shocked that i think i was about to faint..is he letting me go?? I try to free my hand because any minute from now i might be crying the whole sea..i struggle to let go but he grip it tighter..let go already since you don’t want me anymore..i stomp on his feet and walk away but he in a blink of eye was infront of me...hugging me..

“let me go...!!” i say and try to push him away

“you didn’t let me finish..” i stop struggle and look at him

“i will free you from being my possesion and turn into my wife instead...” i was dumbfounded and just stood there like idiot..

“so...Kim Baekhyun..i was asking you...” i look at him when he kneel and took a deep breath...

“would you marry me??” i was beyond shocked..with tears in my eyes i nod my head crazyly and jump into his embrace

“yes...yes..yes!!!!million time yes...internity yes!!!” suddenly there was a group of cheer and the light turn on and i see all of them here...Daejae and Woogyu also standing there with a proud face..

Chanyeol grab my face and kiss me...i look at him and punch his chest

“pabo...i thought you really don’t want me” i say and hug him...i hear people “aww” in the background

“i never let you go silly...” he tighten the hug and i just smiling like a stupid the entire night...

Im happy...he is happy...we all are happy!!!

 

Author POV

The mansion is decorated beautifully...it was an amazing view...the garden is covered with white rose petal and along the path there was a lit candle...on the tree there was the bride and groom picture hanging along with their family...

Chanyeol is waiting for Baekhyun to arrived..he haven’t seen the latter for almost three weeks because of the latter pack ritual...they have been seperate and since that day Chanyeol is missing that boy each and everyday...

“hurry up dude...they have arrived...come on” Kris pat Chanyeol’s shoulder...his face lit up with a smile and they walk toward the garden where Yunho wait for him with a smile...he will be the one that marry them...and with that as a cue..Lay play the piano and there he was walking arm in arm with Sungkyu on his left while Woohyun on his right...little Minwoo and little Donghyun walk hand in hand with the cutest smile ever...

Chanyeol gaze never leave Baekhyun...he is really an angel...with those white tux he clearly look like an angel..when he arrived infront of Chanyeol,Sungkyu gave the boy a peck and Woohyun grab Baekhyun’s hand and look at Chanyeol..Yunho step infront and started the ceremony

“Doubly blessed is the couple which comes to the marriage altar with the approval and blessings of their families and friends. Who has the honor of presenting this man to be married to this man?” Yunho ask Woohyun

“his brother and i am” Woohyun reply and nod his head toward Yunho

“then united the two soul” Yunho bow back and smile

Woohyun grab Chanyeol hand and put Baekhyun’s hand on top of his hand..Woohyun look at Baekhyun and kiss his forehead before patting the boy head..he then turn to meet Chanyeol gaze...he pat the boy shoulder

“im giving you my bless and hope in the days to come both of your soul will united and be together till the end of time” he hug both of them and slowly got teary..

“i promised you...i will take good care of him hyung..” Chanyeol whisper at Woohyun ears and he felt the man tighten his hug..

“i love you hyung..” Baekhyun say...he also has tears in his eyes

Woohyun smile and he grab Sungkyu hands in his before they take the seat...then Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at Yunho...

“dearly beloved..we are here in these beautiful days to united two soul in the beautiful life of marriage..” Yunho started and all of them gave full attention...Yunho grab the ring that was beside him and give it to Chanyeol..

“please repeat after me..” he look at Chanyeol and Chanyeol nod his head...Chanyeol grab Baekhyun’s hand and slowly put the ring

“I Park Chanyeol, take you, Kim Baekhyun, to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live” Chanyeol repeat and smile plaster on his face

“now...the bride..please repeat after me” he gave Baekhyun the ring and Baekhyun nod

“I Kim Baekhyun, take you,Park Chanyeol, as my husband. I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to honour and tenderly care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfilment as an individual for the rest of my life” Baekhyun look up and was meet with Chanyeol soft gaze..

“now...on with your vow..” Yunho say and nod his head to them

Chanyeol look nervous and he grab both of Baekhyun’s hand take a deep breath

“im not good with word...Baekhyun-ah..there will be times in our married life that we might argue and stuff...but if i ever push you away..i don’t really mean too,when i tell you i don’t really want to talk about it..i do..i just try to find a right word..give me a minute..and if i can tell you about it,i will...when i got so quiet sometimes..it just because i have to much to say and im thinking how should i say to you at once..and i don’t know which i should tell you first..i got so easily jealous when i see other man look and speak to you...it because i love you so much..i am flawed and got a lot of thing to fix..but the only things that im sure is that i love you so much..and i  am glad to have you in my heart” Chanyeol got tears in his eyes and so is Baekhyun..

“Chanyeol-ah...my love... You are my inspiration and my soul's fire,you are the magic of my days,you help me laugh, you teach me how to love,you provide a safe place for me and you always protect me more than you care about your own life,You free me to sing my own song,you are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscoverthe new you,You are the  greatest thing that ever happen to me,I am yours to hold as well as you are mine to keep,and of this we are certain,you are the locked in my heart,but..im sorry that i have lost the key on purpose,because i want you to stay in there forever...” all of the guest have tears in their eyes...Baekhyun try to hold back his tears..

“Park Chanyeol and Kim Baekhyun, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in this matrimony, you both have promised your love for each other by these vows and by that i announced both of you Mr and Mrs Park but before that i have something i want you guys to do...your wedding is one that seems to fly..its a day filled with emotion,friends,ring and dances...many people remember how fleeting their own wedding day was...so i want you to take a second and look into each other’s eyes and thinks about the happiness  that you’re feeling in this place,in this moment..really let the feeling register in yor heart and your mind..now i want you to think of the life together in twenty years..where are you?? What are you doing?? We all know that your vision of the future is not the same but always comlimentary..as John Lennon say “a dream you dream alone is just a dream but a dream that you dream together..that is reality..” and to both of you..that reality start now...” Yunho word made them smile and keep their gaze to each other...

“ i would like to called Hangeng for the marriage prayer..” Yunho says and the older walk slowly toward the newlywed couple..both of them look at Hangeng and lower their head for the prayer

“Lord..help us remember when we first meet..and strong the love that grew between us,to work that love into practical things so nothing can divided us..we ask for word that both love and kind and heart ready to ask for forgiveness as well as forgive..Dear Lord we put our marriage into your hand” Hangeng recite the prayer..

“amen..” both of them say..

“well...you may kiss your bride..” Hangeng say and wink at Chanyeol..

Chanyeol smile and caress Baekhyun’s cheeks before slowly lean and place a soft,sweet and memorable kiss on Baekhyun’s lip...the guest are all cheering and slowly a rose petal fall slowly frow the sky...Baekhyun smile and felt proud because all of these idea are the combination of his and Chanyeol idea..and it made such a loving scene for their big day...

When they were alone in their room Baekhyun couldn’t help but to smile and he hug Chanyeol like his life depend on it..

“Yeollie-ah...” Baekhyun look at the boy face

“yes love..”

“thank you...for everything..” Chanyeol caress his cheeks and shook his head slowly..

“no...i do nothing love..” but Baekhyun shook his head before he tip toe and whisper at the boy ear

“thank you...for finding me..and for holding me and never let me go for once...it means a lot to me..” Baekhyun let out a happy tears and Chanyeol embrace the boys and now his lovely wife

“i will always find you and just like now..i will always hold you..now..till we old and until i breath my last breath beside you...i will hold you forever” Chanyeol carry Baekhyun and that night two soul become one and just by a little accident bring those two together who will share their life till their last breath..

They will face many obstacle in their life..but with their love..their friends and family..they will face it like it was nothing and they will embrace it like nothing...because they have each other..to find them and to hold them as their face the world....

 

THE END

 

 

Final a/n

*crying*

Hey guys...i was so happy and sad at the same times...

They got married and it just made me shed tears when i wrote the  “THE END” part..

Wow....so much feeling come at once..

For iKetsuNeko..who always gave me motivation to keep on writing..i sincerly thank you *send you my hug*

For yoeyank85....your comment made me happy...thank you...*bow*

Your both has being my motivation to finish this story...

Im so thankfull for all the subscriber..upvoter..and reader...

*bow*

Thank you guys...see you when i see you..

Hehehe

For the last times...annyeong...love you guys...*last hug and kisses*