I Will Make You Mine

Find Me and Hold Me

 

Author POV

Baekyeol,Daehyun and Sungkyu visit the town in the forest to get some supplied..Daehyun decided he want to find some gift for his mate that he tag along with them which made Sungkyu relief because he don’t want to be like third wheel to the Baekyeol couple..

“Sungkyu-ah can you help me?” Daehyun look at Sungkyu and look really lost..they were now infront of the town jewellery shop..

“herm...” Sungkyu look at Daehyun and smile

“i want to buy a ring to Youngjae...you know i never buy him anything..so,since you and him has a slender finger maybe you can help me with the size...?” Daehyun really look lost which made Sungkyu chuckles and he just pat his shoulder and nod his head...

“sure...i will help you” he streach his hand toward Daehyun which made Daehyun smile broadly and he grab Sungkyu hands before started to push a different type of ring on his finger..

“yah...slow down” Sungkyu punch Daehyun arms because he started to push more and more ring on his finger...

“hyung...what are you guys doing” Baekhyun voice made them turn around..they were meet with a laughing Chanyeol and wide eyes Baekhyun

“owh..Daehyun-shi is buying a ring for Youngjae and he decided to use my finger to find the right size and the right ring” Sungkyu honest answer made the pair let out really big laugh...

“you guys look like a couple who having a blast choosing a ring” Baekhyun continue to laugh and made Daehyun and Sungkyu blush

“owh..Hyunnie...you want the rings too..??” Chanyeol think that they should get the ring to made it much more official

“should we???” Baekhyun was shocked but he like this kind of things so he just nod when he see Chanyeol give him a little smile..

Well all of them end up for almost three hours at the shop and Daehyun buy a small ring as gratitude to Sungkyu...it was a plain white ring..

“Sungkyu-ah..can i ask you something??” they were alone so Daehyun decided to ask about Sungkyu history

“sure...”

“i notice that you still bounded...and...you know..where is he??” Daehyun was so careful when he ask that question...

“well...i never meet him since the day i lost Baekkie..and..well..let just say,we never being in love anyway” Sungkyu just shrugged and gave Daehyun a small smile..

“but i can smell his scent on you and you know,i notice his mark on your shoulder..that means he never let you go yet...” Daehyun has been wondering for a while when he first saw the mark...and the faint smell of Sungkyu’s mate around him and it made him and the other alpha curious about their relationship...

“really?? I thought the mark is bounded to life” Sungkyu felt a little lost,since he thought that the mark that show he was Woohyun mate are for life

“no..no..once we as alpha let our mate go...as we no longer wants them,the mark will fade and they can mate with other wolf..but it seems like he never want to let you go or be mate with others since i can smell his scent on you and clearly the mark on your shoulder are the prove” Daehyun explain and he see how Sungkyu eyes went wide..

“that’s mean he can still find me right??” Sungkyu suddenly shake...

“yeah...it easier since you guys still bound” Daehyun grab Sungkyu’s arm when he notice he started to shake violently

“what if he take Minwoo away from me..you know since he will have his father blood and..and the result already say he was an alpha...” Sungkyu knees started to give up...Daehyun pull him in his arm and rub his back

“its okey...Sungkyu-ah,we will protect you guys...so don’t worry” Daehyun felt Sungkyu relax and he pat the latter head

“do you know any ways that i can..you know...seperate with him..” Sungkyu look at Daehyun with hope fill in his eyes

“im sorry..i don’t know” Daehyun felt sorry for the latter...but he felt weird why did Sungkyu mates still mark him...

It almost evening and they decided to go home when suddenly Chanyeol felt someone was watching them but he can’t find wher it comes from and he notice that Daehyun also felt the same..and with their eyes he send the warning..Chanyeol wrap his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and Daehyun pull Sungkyu close to him before wraping his arm around Sungkyu’s shoulder

“what’s wrong??” they ask..

“someone is watching us...let just leave before something happen..i don’t felt good about this...” Chanyeol says and they headed toward their car...it was a nerve wreck but they weren’t any car that follow them after that which made them let out sigh of relief..

Youngjae was so happy with Daehyun’s present and they also notice the Baekyeol rings that shine perfectly on their finger..Sungkyu slowly retreat and enter his bedroom..he walk toward the mirror and check on the mark on his shoulder...he touch the mark and tears started to show...

“please let me go..” he whisper and the tears slowly fall....

 

Woohyun POV

I have been watching him with that guy from the moment i spot him in this town..he still beautiful...who is that dude anyway...the way he grab his hands made my blood boil and the way they choose the ring made me sick..is he forgetting about me already..that easy huh??not that east to let me go...

“baby...what are you doing” suddenly some of the omega that i used to sleep with,come to me and sit on my laps..

“nothing..” i never let my gaze away from him...he was smiling toward the guys and look happy when that guy gave put a ring on his finger..i fist my hand and push the omega away from me when i see him started to walk away with that man...

“hey...” i ignore the yell and started to follow them..and when i see his brother left them alone and how he broke down and the way that guy hold him in his arms made my wolf fumming in anger..

I notice how they started to notice me and i hide between the wall and i see that guy wrap his arm around him..doesn’t he know that he belong to me..ME...ME!!!

I toss everything in my rooms..i look at our wedding picture on the wall and grab it before i toss it on the floor....

“please let me go...” a soft whisper echo around the room...

How dare he ask me that...i will never let him go..not now...not ever..walk over my dead body first..i look at now broken frame near my foot and smirk..i grab our picture and crumple it...we need a new picture..i look at the sky and change into my wolf form before dashing into the forest...

“i’ll make you regret it...you will be mine again..”

 

a/n

i know you guys will kill me in this few update but i just have to made Sungkyu suffer just a little bit..

im sorry..please..please...please.. don’t kill me..

hehehe...

bye...*hiding*