I Found You...

Find Me and Hold Me

Author POV

The journey to the country house is full of noises...they use two cars to get there while Daehyun use his own car...

When they arrived at the country house...the alpha found it rather cute how their mates literally jump out of the car and race inside the house...they all just chuckles and bring their stuff inside..Daehyun and Youngjae arrived not long after that..Youngjae face look shining and the omegas started to ed the DaeJae couple which made Daehyun throw a tantrum...

“stop it..you look ugly” Chanyeol say and punch his arms..

“yah!!! Can you guys like seperate them” Daehyun says while looking at the alpha with a hoping eyes

“we could try” Kris look at him and wink

“Tao-ah...”

“Kyung....”

“Hannie...”

“Hyunnie”

“Suho-ah...”

“MinMin...”

“Jae-ah...”

They called for their mate but the only things they heard was how Youngjae look like a cute pumpkin and how they want to be the child godmom...

“well...we try” Kai say before lying on the couch..seriously Kai thought this trip was about him and lovey dovey moment with his Kyungsoo...

“i give up” Chanyeol wailed his hand in the air and lying on the floor

The alpha eventually fall asleep and when the omegas realised that..they just smiled and lay beside their mate before they sleep in their arms..

“i thought you already forget about me” Daehyun say and snuggle his face on Youngjae’s neck

“hehehe...mian” he hug his mate and slowly drift to sleep

All of them spend their time like that for the whole day..so much for a freaking trip..when they wake up the sun almost set and they started to prepared for food..Baekhyun look tired and Chanyeol notice that...he slowly walk behind Baekhyun and massage his shoulder...Baekhyun look up at him and smile...

“thanks Yeollie...”

“anything for my Hyunnie...”

They ate their dinner and decided to make campfire outside..it was a little bit cold and the alpha wrap their mates in their arms...

“remember our first meeting?” Tao suddenly say

“huh??” Kris look at Tao with a blur look

“we first meet Baekhyun here...he passed out infront of our door” Suho says and look at Baekhyun with full love

“he look really skinny back then..” Kyungsoo continue

“there are a lot of cuts and he look really worn out...i never see someone like that” Xiumin look at Baekhyun with a pain in his eyes...he will never forget the moment he first meet Baekhyun...he was so shock when he look at the fragile boy...

“he didn’t even remember his name...he look like a lost puppy..” Tao continue and try hard not to cry when he remembered how broken Baekhyun is when he wake up

“every night he will whimper and trash around the bed which eventually made us sleep with him every night..” Suho look like a proud mother..he just felt so proud...his Baekhyun is now is fully healthy and look brighter than the days he first meet him

“i remember..he always sneak into our room at night and will cuddle with us until he is asleep” Luhan suddenly say and made everyone laugh at Baekhyun cuteness...

“hyung...” Baekhyun whine..

“and he has a lot of aegyo now...” Kyungsoo add and made everyone nod their head...Baekhyun smile and thankful that when he think that he will die alone...he was sent straight into angel’s arms..his angel...his hyung...his FAMILY...

Chanyeol tighten his hug and plant a kiss on Baekhyun’s shoulder...’i will never let you went through those exprience again’...he whisper in Baekhyun’s ear...Baekhyun just smile and pat Chanyeol’s hand that was around his waist..

“can’t you remember a little about your past??” Youngjae ask..he was so shock that the tiny boy have faces many trouble before...

“no...i can’t remember anything..its like its been block” Baekhyun say slowly and lean in Chanyeol’s touch for comfort

“it’s okey...we will figure something out” Kris say and gave a small smile toward the couple

That night they continue to talk about their life...they finally know about the DaeJae couple history and really adore Youngjae for his patience...the sing and share their own story and even share some ghost story which made Tao and Suho almost killed their mate with their shoutting..it was a beautiful night for them..but somewhere within the forest far from them...Baekhyun faint scent has been capture by someone that has been desperatelly looking and longing for him for a really long time..he was asleep when he capture the faint smell and slowly wake up...he look around and continue smelling the air to identified the faint scent...he eyes went wide when he finally notice the smell..he will never forgot the smell...he miss him so much...

“Baekkie.....”

 

a/n

hehehe

i know this is a short one...

but...quiz time...

there are three people that called Baekhyun ‘Baekkie’...

and if you have a good memory...you'll know

if you guess correctly...i will give you a surprised..

so...
START GUESS IF YOU WANT THE GIFT!!!

Even if you are wrong i still give it to you...

iKitsuNeko..don't let me down...

Okey...till next update...

Annyeong...*wave*