Our Secret Moment..^^

Find Me and Hold Me

Baekhyun POV

I never know Jaejong hyung has sacrifice his power for Yunho sem...it is so beautiful...i look at my hyung and notice they also had tears in their eyes...Xiumin hyung grab my hands and slowly we retreat...we went back to our camp and ready to sleep...it was so cold and i look Suho mama and notice he was shaking...i snuggle closed to him and hug him...we all hug each other but it still so cold even when we are using some of our wolf heat it still cold..i keep on tossing around and made a ball shape using my body when suddenly i felt a warm arms hug me...it was so warm that slowly made me fall asleep...i wonder who is it...maybe it was Suho mama..im so sleepy..

When i wake up the next morning a fur jacket was wrap around my body..i look around and found all of my hyung also has the same fur jacket wrap around their body..the scent around the jacket is very masculine and i think i had smell the same scent somewhere..but who’s jacket is this..im so confused..

I look around but i didn’t see anything...

“what the....” Luhan hyung push the fur jacket away but grab it an instant and wrap around his body

“jeez..its so cold” he wrap it around his body and i can only see his head..

“Xiumin...are you doing all of this??” Luhan hyung poke Xiumin hyung cheeks

“what wrong??” he open one of his eyes and yawn...he look so cute..

“this...this...the cold thingy” Luhan hyung wailed his hands in air

“no...im not doing it...mothernature is the one that doing the cold thingy” Xiumin hyung chuckle and grab Luhan hyung and hug him

“where are the fur jacket come from?” Tao ask and snuggle close to Kyungsoo mummy

“i don’t know but it feel good” Suho mama say and hug me

“it smell nice...” i keep on smeling the jacket

“mine smell so soft” Suho mama say

Well whoever the jacket owner is im not intend to give his jacket back...it just so soft and smell nice..it also so warm...

“guys..you want breakfast??” Kyungsoo mummy ask and we all shook our head

“its to cold..” i whine and pout my lips

They all just chuckles and hug me...i was sandwish between them...it was the best feeling ever..

 

Chanyeol POV

I look him toss around and notice all of them look seriously cold..i look at my friend and they look worried...

“they look so cold” Lay say and i notice how worried he look

“i don’t think they will notice...let just share our heat with them” Kris says and slowly made his way toward the panda guy

“lets just go there sl...ow...ly” i say

I made my way toward Baekhyun and see how he look so uncomfortable..i lay beside him and wrap my hands around his waist..he snuggle closed to me...my heart is beating so fast that i was afraid it will awake him..

I look around and notice how Sehun hug the deer and kiss his forehead..its so sweet to see our cold magnae being this sweet...Kai is doing the same and i notice how Chen kiss that baozi cheeks..he tell me how he adore that cute baozi cheeks..

I look at the creature in my arms and notice how peacefull his face are and how his scent is so calming..i snuggle my face at the crook of his neck and plant a soft kiss there..

“how i wish we can stay like this forever..just wait..i will make you mine soon” i slowly whisper at his ears and slowly turn him so that we are face to face..

His lips...his rosy cheeks...his perfect nose...all of this are mine..and mine to kept..i will never let anyone touch this..slowly i made my way and plant a soft kiss on his lips...i slowly doze off in his scent..let just stay in this moment together..

When dawn come..we wrap our possesion in the fur jacket and i plant a kiss on Baekhyun forehead before slowly back away..we all watch them and i can not hide my smile when i see how Baekhyun always smell my jacket and smile..Sehun also let out a soft chuckle when he see how that deer react and now wouldn’t even want to let go of his jacket..well Lay is the most happy one when he heard Suho comment about his scent..that unicorn is happy his mate called him soft..jeez...we notice they still shaking in this cold atmosphere..

Just wait guys we all will warm your night so that you guys will never be in cold again..just wait..

 

 

a/n

arghhh....

Baekhyun and Chanyeol first kiss...*hide in the corner*

This is a special gift for iKitsuNeko...*wink*

Thank you for reading my story and always share your thought with me...

I want to ask you guys something...should i made Jaejong and Chunji meet?

Continue reading guys

Comment...coz it always made me happy...

Buhbye...