The Truth ....

Find Me and Hold Me

Tao POV

Yeay!!! I will finally start to go to school with Baekhyun...i was so happy but also feel sad for Kyungsoo mummy...i was so shocked for  what had happen and thank god we found him in time and seriously i never saw any of my hyung mad like that time and i promised my self i will never made them angry like that..especially Xiumin hyung

 

Flashback

I was walking with my hyung...Kyungsoo mummy still have extra class and we will wait for him at the front gate like always when i felt something inside me like...a....scared feelings...Oh My Gucci...KYUNGSOO MUMMY!!!

He was using our bond to ask for help when i turn to my hyung their eyes has already changes to dark brown..oh..oh....that is bad...we started to run and lets our wolf take control...when we reach at Kyungsoo mummy class we see a bunch of Beta’s circle around Kyungsoo mummy..his shirt was torn and we can clearly see blood dripping from his head and with that all of us just snap..

Suho mama literally use his power to drown some of the wolf and when i saw someone try to attack his from behind i use my power to made him slow down and use my wushu skills to attack him..well it’s a little difference from Luhan hyung...he just use his power to made everything in this class float and attack them using those things which include tables,chair,even the teacher’s table...Xiumin hyung run toward Kyungsoo mummy and hug him..when he turn around,the class entirely turn to death cold and slowly all of them are freeze...well all of us are shocked because he never use his power..i mean like NEVER!!!...he was a shy person..who would have ever thought that he will do that?? Well not me..!

our queen found out and he literally use his power and almost kill them...he ask us to switch school and lets us stayed with Baekhyun....Kyungsoo mummy sleep with the queen that night and we all ditch school the next day...the aura around us was depressed and we really relieve when we see Kyungsoo mummy one morning in the kitchen with smile and he was so happy that we will stayed with Baekhyun which  he literally ask us to start packing...

 

Baekhyun look so happy when he see us and we were all chuckles when we see Xiumin hyung squish him in his hug

“owkey...guys i think you can sit next to Baekhyun..” the teacher slowly speak

“owh...yeah...thanks..” all of us say in sync and bow

I notice that the guy behind us are all staring at us and trust me its creepy..Baekhyun slowly grab my hand and hold it in his hand..i turn toward him and smile before i move forward and place a kiss on his cheeks...he smile and peck my cheeks back,he smile and rest his head on my shoulder...owkey...why the hell does it so damn hot in this class...

 

Chanyeol POV

Did he just kiss my Baekhyun?? Oh My God..he KISSED him back...he is mine...

“yah!! Your going to burn the whole class...control your damn power Yeol” Kris smack my head and i glare at him and roll my eyes

“what??” he gave me he so called innocent faces..innocent my

“yah!! You also want to kill my Baekhyun...control my power my ” i smack his back with all the power i have

“oh come on you two,stop it..” Kai interfere and pat my shoulder...i look at him and gave a small smile

We continue staring at our so called possesion when i finally saw how Luhan is extremely being clingy toward Xiumin and how he would pinch that baozi cheeks and how Xiumin will grab and bite his hands...i turn and watch Chen and Sehun reaction and trust me they have the same reaction as me..hehehe...im not the only one..and i also notice how Lay and Kai reaction they were griping their pen so hard so i turn toward their mates..well no wonder..Kyungsoo is resting his head on Suho’s shoulder and Suho would caress his ckeeks and he has his arms around Kyungsoo’s shoulder..

When i look around..i notice the rest of the class are also giving their glance toward my possesion..owh hell no..i sent them my amazing death glare which made them stand straight and look straight infront...hehehe...nobody..i mean..NOBODY...touch what’s mine!!!

 

Omega POV

Why the hell did i felt someone is staring at me??!!!

 

 

a/n

haie...

im back...hope you all like my new update

so Kyunsoo almost got ...that is why they all got the chance to be in the same school as Baekhyun...

i will try to update sooner...

thanks for reading my story..

please continue to read it and comments..?

tell me if you want me to fix something...

byei....