The Reunion...

Find Me and Hold Me

 

Author pov

The scene really made Heechul squel like a girl...they were seven pair of body lying in his garden and the most eye catching one was from Youngjae and his mate Daehyun...as soon as he see his mate he literally run and jump on him...Daehyun keep on kissing his cheeks telling how proud he is to the young one...

The others are in the same situation...Baekhyun still in Chanyeol arms while Tao and Kris is lying in the garden...they just love to be in each other arm..Lay already doze off on Suho’s shoulder while Sehun is wiping Luhan’s tears faces while the troll is teasing his mate about what he has heard earlier

“how are you my love” Hangeng pull Heechul and kiss his forehead

“to much omegas hormone” Heechul look at Hangeng and whisper..they just laugh and decided to give everyone a little privacy..

Daehyun POV

“Dae-ah....I MISS YOU MUCH MORE THAN THEM!!!!”

How i miss that voice...the seperation made me know how much i love him...and how much he love me..the alpha look at me and whisper somethings corny..i just laugh and nod along

“WE MISS YOU GUYS MUCH MORE!!!!” i saw them and mostly him look at with wide eyes..

He run toward me and engulf himself in my arms and started to cry..i smiled and hug him back...i never know that he would do all of this just to save me...i wish i know it sooner so i can treat him better...

Flashback

“dad you have got to be kidding me...he is weak...and i don’t want him as my mate” i yelled at my father decision...i have to mate with the most weak omega in our pack and mostly a freaking boy...i have no intenttion on marrying a weak and BOY omega...evnthough its a boy give me someon in a very good shape..someone that just maybe a FREAKING HEALTY one...there are much more cute and beautiful omega in our pack...why it has to be him??

“don’t ask me why!!! Just follow my order and mate with him” that is all he say before he left me alone

I walk toward his house and enter...i don’t even knock...i look around and sigh...Youngjae is the weakest among other omega in our pack..he always get sick and never left his house after 7pm..such a girly...he was an orphan...i look around and found him on the backyard..i clear my throat and see how his body tense..

“alpha...” he gave me a small bow...

I have to admit that he is really beautiful but seriously...an alpha with a weak omega? Is my dad really crazy??

“have you heard?? We have to mate?” i look straight into his eye...he gave me a small nod and look at his feet

“i will mate with you but we will never be like others...i only follow my dad order..don’t expect me to pamper you like others” that is my last to him before i claim him that night...without any love only pure lust and hate...that’s what you got to be my mate..

It was like he don’t have any feeling..he just accepted all of my word like it was the sweetest word he heard...this kid is seriously something...that night i was going for a hunt when i was surrounded by a pack of wild wolf...i tried to fight them but this wolf is full with dark magic,they bite me and they locked me in these smell basement with another wolf...one night the wolf that was locked with me have been murder for the dark ritual...it was creepy to see the blood fromthe wolf and their alpha is really something...i even heard he even eat the wolf that was sacrife for a better body and for youth..

It almost a week since i was locked in these basement...i started to miss Youngjae and wonder if he fine..he has block me from our bond..suddenly,after two more weeks in there..one of the wolf come to the basement and drag me to meet their leader...the ing alpha...i can’t believe what i see...Youngjae is standing there with tears and blood coming from his body..i can see cuts and bite everywhere on his body..his body is exposed and the alpha just smirk at me and made me look him Youngjae face and nuzzle at his neck..my blood is boiling when i try to break away from the wolf..they bite my arms and my leg which made me lay there and watch the alpha playing with Youngjae face..noone..i mean noone touch my Youngjae..MY YOUNGJAE!!

“if you want to save your mate..send my word to Baekhyun and made sure he recieve it or your so called mate will die” Zico say to Youngjae and i notice how Youngjae wouldn’t even look at me..’Jae-ah..look at me’ i whisper..when i see how he nod..i shook my head...

“Jae-ah...don’t” i say through our bond

But he didn’t say anything and keep his gaze with Zico’s

“be strong..i will get you out from here” that was the last word he say to me before he change and run from this place

“no...Jae-ah!!!” i shout at him but he didn’t look at me and continue running

“wait for me..” i hear his voice through our bond

“that was lovely...” Zico says to me sarcasticly

I never felt so lost like i felt right now...is he fine?? It almost a week since that day..i was sleeping when i felst some comfort to my heart and slow whisper

“wait for me...i will save you...i miss you so much...please be strong and wait for me..”

I never felt happy than i felt right now..he is safe...

“i will wait for you...i miss you more...” that word really come from my heart..

And i wait for him to come...i promised my self that i will give all my love to him..

‘i love you...Youngjae”

End of flashback

He was safe in my hug now...

“Youngjae-ah...”

I look at him and caress his cheeks..he gave me his smile and blink his eyes

“hurm....”

“i love you” i whisper at his ears before i kiss his lips...this time it is full of love and pure love feeling only...

“i love you too”

 

Baekhyun POV

I look at those two and felt happy for both of them...i look at the sleeping Chanyeol on my lap and plant a kiss on his forehead...he look really tired...i caress his hair and interwined our finger..

“i love you...Yeollie...”

Author POV

After the whole accident..Daehyun and Youngjae stay with the west pack and will visit them on the weekend..Younjae started to learn how to cook from Kyungsoo but since he was pregnant..Daehyun wouldn’t let him enter the kitchen..

“MAMA!!!!!” Suho almost fall from his chair when he heard Tao yelled his name...Lay chuckles and rub his mate back

“wae??” he ask him with an annoyed face

“can we spend this summer vacation at our country house??” Tao ask with aegyo

“sure...if its okey with you” he says and look at Lay...when he see Lay nod his head he smile and gave a thumb up at Tao

Tao smiled before running toward his room to start packing...that night Lay tell everyone about their plan and everyone agree for a breakaway..Baekhyun phone Daehyun to ask if he want to join and he tell them he would love to spent their time together..and just like that they prepared for their breakaaway...

 

a/n

if you recall....their country house is when they meet Baekhyun

so expected some drama there..

thanks for reading and continue to comment...

i need to know all of your feeling when you read my story