He's Back In My Arms

Find Me and Hold Me

Author POV

That night Baekhyun lay beside Chanyeol and play with his finger...he was nervous about tommorow and he never felt so scared like he felt right now..Chanyeol already doze off...Baekhyun just lay there and thinking what was he going to say when he see his brother tommorow..

“Hyunnie..?” Chanyeol who felt someone move beside him woke up and see his joy still wide awake..

“im sorry Yeollie...did i wake you up..?” Baekhyun caress Chanyeol’s cheek...he felt a little bit guilty for waking up the boy...

“its okey..whats wrong?” Chanyeol smile and kiss Baekhyun’s hand..

“im nervous about tommorow..” Baekhyun snuggle at Chanyeol chest

Chanyeol who felt his nervousness smile and rub his mate back to comfort him...he place his chin on the latter head and hum a soft song..

“Yeollie....”

“herm...”

“thank you...” Chanyeol who was shock at his mate word stop humming and push the boy so that they were now face to face

“for what..” he look straight at his eyes and rub it with his hands..

“for loving me..for being by myside...for always protecting me..” Baekhyun’s eyes started to tear..

Chanyeol give Baekhyun a small smile before he shook his head and wipe those tears away..

“Hyunnie...listen to me..” Chanyeol place both of his hand on Baekhyun’s cheeks

“i was the one that should thank you..for being my love..being by myside and trust me to protect you” Chanyeol move forward and place a kiss on his mate soft lips..

“i love you..Yeollie..”

“i love you too...Hyunnie..” they both cuddle up and with that Baekhyun slowly to his dreamland with Chanyeol arm wrap around him protecting him from any danger..

The morning come earlier than Baekhyun have ever thought..when he hear a knocked on the door,he reach for Chanyeol’s arm for comfort

“its okey..im here..” Chanyeol squeeze Baekhyun’s small finger

When the door open,Key smile and open his arm for his baby..

“omma...thanks,for always with him...im sorry..” after he remember everything,his emotion is mix between happy and thankful for what Key and Jonghyun did for Sungkyu..

“i promised you that i will love both of you..remember” Baekhyun smile and look at Jonghyun before he give the man a wide smile...

“can you take me to Sungkyu hyung?” he look at them and they both nod their head..

They went to the end of the forest using different car,Baekhyun is riding in Jongkey car andChanyeol decided that he want to follow Baekhyun while the others use their own car..it was really long journey and when they got there,there was a small cottage there in the middle of the field that surrounded by small and wild flower..it was a beautiful view...

Baekhyun look at the group of people that watch him,he look at Chanyeol and when he see that the man smile,he grip Chanyeol’s hand tighter..

“can i go alone..?” when they all nod,he take a deep breath and engulf himself in Chanyeol arm

“good luck,love” with that word he slowly made his way toward the cottage..

Baekhyun POV

I took a really small step..how is he??how is my godson?? All of the thought come to me and its really made me nervous...i was at the middle of the field when suddenly the cottage suddenly open and a cute tiny boy run out of the cottage while in his tiny hand i can clearly see a small cookies..his brown hair moving up and down when he run,his tiny eyes,his small lips...tears slowly roll from my eyes..

“Minwoo-ah....” behind him..my hyung...my life is chasing after the boy with a smile in his face

He look happy...he look bright..i stop and stare at them..the way he spin that boy reminded me of my memory when he used to do that to me when i was younger...maybe he notice that they were not alone that he look up and see me...he look so shocked..the way he closed his mouth with his hand,the way he started to run toward me with a tears in his eyes made me open my arm and waith for the warm feeling of him again in my arm...as soon as he was in my arm,he started to kiss my cheeks,my forehead.we were in crying mess..i was so afraid if i let him go..this is all just a cruel dream..

“hyung....” is all i can say before i choke in my sob

“Baekkie..? is this really you” he look straight into my eyes..i gave him a small nod and pull him in my hug again

“i miss you so much...i miss you my hamster” i whisper those word

“i miss you more..”

He stare into my eyes and suddenly he let out a big laugh..

“im so HAPPY!!!!!” he shout on top of his lung..i laugh and wipe my tears..

“im glad you were okey...” he look at me and touch my face..

“me too...im glad you were okey too..” i grab his hand and kiss it...

“mummy...” a small voice made us look down

A small boy was looking at us with wide eyes and got tears in his eyes..

“mummy..why are you crying” he grab Sungkyu hyung hand and pat it

“please don’t cry”

Sungkyu hyung pick the small boy up and kiss his cheeks...

“im not crying baby....im just happy” the boy then wipe Sungkyu hyung tears and kiss his cheek

The boy then look at me and smile

“hai...im Minwoo,im mummy baby” he say and let out his small hand for a shake..

I chuckle and grab his hand

“hai Minwoo,im Baekhyun...im your mummy dongsaeng”

“owh...mummy say you are my second mummy” i almost let out big laugh when i see his face so serious...

“so...i can call him mummy..right mummy?” Sungkyu hyung frown and just nod his head...then i remember something..

“hyung...i want you to meet someone..” i look at his face and he look rather confused

“who...???” he look really curious with his eyebrow up and a frown on his face...he such a cute hyung...

I used my bond to tell my hyung and the others to come to us,its only takes a few minute for them to come to our place right now..Chanyeol instantly move beside me and wrap his arm around my shoulder..

“i want you to meet our new family” i look at them and i can see all of them were smiling at Sungkyu hyung before they gave him a small bow

“and mostly i want you to meet my mate..Park Chanyeol” Chanyeol move forward and bow to Sungkyu hyung...

Sungkyu hyung have a wide smile and look proud..when suddenly this cute boy just made everythings felt better

“so are you second mummy..daddy??”

 

a/n

THEY HAVE MEET

It took a lot for them to see each other again..

Im so happy

And our Minwoo are just so cute...

Till next update...i need a time to collect a fluffy and romance chapter

See ya....