The path we choose

Find Me and Hold Me

Baekhyun POV

i drive slowly to omma house and try to stop the tears..it will be our last momen hyung..i can see Key omma waiting for me and as soon as i got out of the car,he open his arms for me..Jonghyun appa carry Sungkyu hyung inside and ready for the ritual..Sungkyu hyung will have an early labour..i have already pass my power to him in the bathroom...now i have to complete the ritual..

"Baekkie..you wait with omma while im doing the operation...owkey.." i just nod and snuggle closer to Key omma

"its owkey baby..omma here" Key omma whisper slowly and hum some sweet tune in my ears..its kindda made me relax

Suddenly there were a black van stoping infront of the house..and i know who is it..my so called father..he walk out of the car and from my experience i can sence his anger

"what have you done you stupid fool..?" he grab my neck and punch me..

"stay away from my baby!!!!" Key omma growl at him

"you are a fool...give your power for someone who is weak and could die any moment for what? he is just a burden...a NOBODY!!!!" that all its take to make me snap..with the last strenght i have i shove him and punch him hard in his face

"a nobody?? he is your son..my brother..you ..i could save both of them.." i yelled in his face

"he is nothing but a trsh for me...and it is the same as you right now..! from here on you and the stupid brother of yours have nothing to do with this clan..im Kim Dong Gun from this moment on cuts all the bond that i have with Kim Sungkyu and Kim Baekhun..!" with that word he turn around and leave..

the pain was unbearable..my heart was in so much pain that i scream..Key omma keep me in his hug until all of the pain end..i wonder what happen to Sungkyu hyung...for the first time in my life i can finally say im happy..i hug Key omma and cry a happy tears in his chest..

"omma.."

"yes baby..."

"its okey if you don't want me but please make sure Sungkyu hyung got all the love he needs when im gone..." Key omma push me and stare deep in my eyes..

"Baekkie..listen to me..i will always love both of you..i will look after both of you and never let you and Sungkyu felt alone again..remember and mark my word.." Key omma kiss my forehead and i felt finally i have found my true family..

Jonghyun appa come out after that and ask me inside the room..there in the crib a cute angel is asleep..Sungkyu hyung baby..he has his mouth and his nose...i basically tearing up..he was perfect..

"haie...im your uncle..." i grab his tiny hand and kiss it..

"are you ready Baekkie..Sungkyu doesn't have much more time...he losing to much blood and your wolf have been able to save him just for a while..we need to complete the ritual..i face both of them and hug them one by one..Key omma decided he want a group hug and all of us tearing up..

"thank you both for loving me and hyung..i which we will never apart but..."i can't longer say anything a keep sobbing

"we love both of you so much..don't worry when it is a good time i will bring both of you together again...just be patient"

i gave them a small smile... i lie on the bed next to Sungkyu hyung and hold his hands

"i love you hyung..." the moment i say that both of JongKey eyes change..the transition was painful as i felt a huge force leave my body..its all become hazy and my world just turn black...

 

Key POV

they both have faces many obsticle and i just hope everything will be better after this..after the transition was complete we have to move Sungkyu and the baby inside the other room and im just so happy to see that the baby and his mummy were in a good shape..

"they are so cute.."i say while cling to Jonggie arms..

"i just hope Sungkyu will be strong for his son and never blame Baekkie for what he did..

"me too..."

i heard some noise and some crashing things in Baekkie room..i pull Jonggie to look at what happen and when i enter the room i was so dumbfounded..

"Jonggie..."

"Bummie..."

"where is my baby..where is Baekkie..???