The Sasaengs.

Music: The Best Wingman

No One's POV:

After the meeting with Mi Kyong and Infinite, the gang started to hang out with Mi Kyong and Sunggyu afterschool(who just stay and talk/bother the duo rather than help them clean) then they grab a bite to eat before they parted ways. It was kind of awkward for Mi Kyong to get close to the other members, since each of them were strong charismatic characters, but she eventually warmed up to them. Everyone (but Dongwoo who could care less) got pretty close to to her, especially Sungjong who always talked (or should I say fangirl) about the latest girl group songs and showed her how to dance a few dances. 

They were all walking together to school, the older ones walking in the front while Sungjong and Mi Kyong hung back to talk about the latest trends in the girl group/idol world.

 

Mi Kyong POV:

"Have you heard Hyuna's new song featuring Ilhoon from BTOB, 'Roll Deep'?" Sungjong ecstaticly asked me. You can tell when he's about to ramble off into his own little world of girl group dances when he asks in that way.

"Well I know Hyuna, but I'm not really up-to-date on all the newest girl groups.." I hesistantly replied. I think I just blew his head off.

"WHAAAAT!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?? Nope, this won't do. I'm going to have to show-scratch that, teach- you all the new popular girl groups after school. You will have EVERYTHING edged in the back of your head; I PROMISE TO FIX YOUR OUTDATED MUSIC KNOWLEDGE!" Sungjong confidently stated.

I'm not so sure I'm really ready to study all things girl group 24/7, but I'm happy if it makes Sungjong happy. Plus it's cute how he fangirls about all this. "Okay I'll do it I guess," I answered.

 

No One's POV:

The group immediately recieved mixed responses once they stepped into the school; half of the students were murmuring on about Mi Kyong hanging out with the guys ('Why the is she there!? Don't they know who her father is!?') while the other students were too blinded by the awesomeness of Infinite members to notice Mi Kyong. Mi Kyong didn't really notice all that talk, however, because she was having too much fun talking to the guys.

The school day continued on despite all that talk, and Mi Kyong was feared by most students as usual. Sunggyu waited for her outside of her liturature class, her classmates quite shocked that he was risking his life to hang out with her.

 

Mi Kyong POV:

Sunggyu was waiting for me outside of class, so we can meet up with the crew for lunch.

"Hey, thanks for waiting for me.. Sorry I took too long, I had to ask my teacher a question and she kinda froze ('from being too terrified like others do' I thought)," I exclaimed, "but I'm gonna have to meet up with u guys in a bit. I need to go to the restroom."

"Okay, we'll be in the cafeteria as usual. See u there," he cooly stated.

Hmm.. that's weird, I have this strange feeling that someone's following me. I looked over my shoulder to check but there wasn't anyone there, so I just shrugged it off and gone to the bathroom. After I did my business and washed my hands three tall, burly, girls appeared and approached me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH OUR OPPAS, HMM???" one girl said.

 "YEAH ARE YOU FILLING THEM UP WITH UR EVIL DESIRES!? We know that you're the daughter of infamous Mr. So but if you and your father meddle with us, you can expect a suit from our father's lawyers," another girl declared as the three of them creeped closer..

"This is what you get for messing with our oppas," the last girl said.. and they started hitting me and pulling my hair.

"Stop, PLEASE! I'm not doing anything wrong by hanging out with them, hear me out!" I begged but they continued to beat me up. 

"We will never leave you alone until you cut ties with them. YOU UNDERSTAND!?!" they all said.

The beating didn't stop until someone opened the door, which then the three girls stopped and ran out the girl's bathroom.. the unrecognizable figure came closer to me. I didn't notice who it was exactly until his face drew closer right before my eyes closed.

Dongwoo?