Just An Ordinary Day(Pt 2).

Music: The Best Wingman

Sunggyu POV:

  "Hyung, wake up," Woohyun nudged. I woke up to the teacher(Mr.Song) staring at me intently.

  "When will you ever pay attention in my class!?!?" he shouted. Like geez he didn't have to shout, he was standing right in front of my desk." You imbicile, don't you ever learn from your mistakes!?!" he retorted, " you see me after class."

  Whatever, class always happened like this but I didn't really care. Once Mr.Song left for a 15 minute break the girls in class hovered over me and the rest of the Infinite gang, fangirling over us. We cant help it, we're kingkas who unfortunately can't have normal lives.

  "Oppa why are you so handsome? Do you have a girlfriend? What's your ideal?" are questions they would always fling at us. I ignored the girls and went back to sleep. 

  "YOU'RE SLEEPING AGAIN!?!" Mr.Song screamed having the whole hallway listen in. .

 

-AFTER CLASS(No One's POV)-

 

  "Hyung, we're heading out for lunch. You don't KNOW how hungry I am!" said Dongwoo, positioning himself like a hungry T-Rex.

  "Hyung, I'll save you some food if it's good," Hoya mentioned.

  Sunggyu was alone in class for five minutes until Mr.Song entered the room. He closed all the doors and windows so others won't hear him lash out at his student(even though they still could). 

  "DO YOU THINK THIS CLASS IS NAPPY-TIME FOR YOU?????? HUH?!?!? BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THIS IS PRE-SCHOOL FOR ADOLESCENT BABIES, DON'T YOU THINK!?" Mr.Song screeched to Sunggyu. 

  After several minutes calming himself down, Mr.Song appointed Sunggyu classroom cleaning duty which is to clean all the classrooms around the hallway and the music room in the electives building afterschool. 

  Tough luck man.

 

-AFTERSCHOOL(Mi Kyong POV)- 

 

Classes dragged on, school is finally over. I waited for all the students to leave then headed over to the music room to have some time to myself. You see, my mom used to be the principal at Woollim High before resigning and leaving my dad and I. Everyone used to respect and love her and she was the nicest principal the school's ever had. She used to take me to the school when I was little whenever she had the time and her schedule was light. 

~FLASHBACK~

  "Mi Kyong-ahh! My lovely daughter, do you want to see something cool?" she asked me, leading me across the hallway while the rest of the students were in class. She took me to the music room once the class was finished and everyone was gone. She unlocked a cabinet that had a hidden secret door inside. "Shh, now don't tell anyone about this okay?" she told me with a caring smile. 

  She opened the door that led to a room filled with all of my favorite things I loved at that time.

  "Suprise! I wanted to keep this a secret until you were old enough but I couldn't wait!" she said. It was amazing."Open your hand." When I looked I saw a key to the cabinet. That was the best thing she's ever given me.. and the last.

~END FLASKBACK~

  I wish I can see her now and tell her how I've grown.... I unlocked the cabinet and opened the door inside. I changed a few things, mostly the color because I am NOT a big fan of bright and neon colors. I also added some instruments that I play during music class and make my own music there; music is the only thing that helps me relieve stress. I began singing this song:

  I know you're someone far away

  I know that things won't ever change

  But sometimes I feel you missing me

  Or is it that I need you back that bad...