Him And His Crew(Pt.2).

Music: The Best Wingman

 

Mi Kyong POV:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe Sunggyu is taking me to his place.. I honestly don't know how to react when I see his gang. Well, let's hope for the best..

 

No One's POV:

They eventually reached Sunggyu's house, and Mi Kyong was both excited yet anxious. She had never been around a big group of people before since her father's reputation always shadowed her, so she was extremely nervous on what to do. On the other hand, Sunggyu was praying to any god, hoping none of his friends would reveal his darkest secrets.

 

Sunggyu POV:

I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door.. wait, the door's already open? The , someone probably took the extra key to themselves.

It was so hard to open the door since there were six other pairs of shoes, but when I did I noticed all the members were scattered. Woohyun was in the kitchen (cooking who knows what), L catching up on "The Walking Dead' series on TV, Hoya taking a nap next to L screaming on the couch about the zombies, Sungjong listening/practicing to SNSD's "Lion Heart" while Songyeol teases him and Dongwoo laughs.

They totally ignored me as I noisely walked in, but Mi Kyong, on the other hand, only clicked her shoes together once while she was placing it down and all eyes started to stare at her.. I have any idea what the big deal is.

 

Mi Kyong POV:

Why did they all stop whatever they're doing and look at me? I don't get it.. if Sunggyu's popular, why do they look so suprised that he brought a girl to his house?

"Aye, Sunggyu hyung," Woohyun said while smiling at me," who's the girl?"

"Yeah hyung, we've never seen her before. She your girlfriend?" Sung Yeol exclaimed. When he said that I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed and looked to Sunggyu for a way out of this whole thing, but he looked away when I turned to him..

 

Sunggyu POV:

What the hell just came out of Sunh Yeol's mouth? I can't even fathom that, she's too perfect to even consider me! 'Reminder to myself: remember to beat the out of Sung Yeol when Mi Kyong leaves' I thought to myself as they began introducing themselves to her.

 

No One's POV:

The Infinite members began to introducing themselves right after Sunggyu anxiously cleared the whole situation about 'Mi Kyong is not my girlfriend, we met afterschool while I cleaned up, we're just friends' and had Mi Kyong sit on the couch with them.. each of them trying to sit next to her (except for Hoya who was asleep and Dongwoo who really could care less).

"Hey, I'm Woohyun," Woohyun said with a big smile,"it's nice to finally see that Sunggyu hyung's first friend that's a girl!"

"Sung Yeol here, and you're pretty cute," Sung Yeol stated, causing Mi Kyong to blush a little bit.

"I'm L-*looks back at TV* damn, I hate ing commercials. Always in the way to ruin the viewer's full enjoyment-," L said, not really finishing his introduction.

"Hi, I'm the lemon candy prince/maknae Sungjong! Hope we become the best of friends!" he squealed happily.

"Dongwoo," Dongwoo implied, not really interested in the new girl.

"Well, it was nice to finally meet you all! Sorry if I'm bothering you guys from anything, but I'm glad I was able to meet you all! And uhh... Woohyun, right? I think your food is burning, I see smoke," I mentioned.

"Psh no it's okay, I che- OH , BURNING! THE FOOD, MY MASTERPIECE!!!" he screamed while everyone laughed at his mistake.