The Meeting.

Music: The Best Wingman

No One's POV:

Infinite constantly visited Mi Kyong at the hospital while she was gradually getting better. Each took up a job to give and help Mi Kyong with work she missed for each subject: Hoya covered P.E and physics, Sung Yeol and Woohyun covered English (as best as they could with their horrible pronunciation), Dongwoo covered math, Sungjong on creative writing (though he wasn't really that much help since he spent that time learning dances), and Sunggyu on music after he finishes cleaning up the school.

"Sunggyu hyung's coming after me so during that time why don't I teach you Red Velvet's dance? It's loads of fun!" Sungjong cheered gleefully. 

"Uhh, I got beat up remember? I don't have all my energy yet to do that yet," Mi Kyong stated, "but it looks hella fun. I'll try it when I'm 100% better, okay?"

"Okay then, I'll just dance in front of you!" Sungjong said as he set up his beginning pose.

Mi Kyong POV:

I wish I was completely better so that I can dance with him.. or better yet push him out of the way because his pelvis is in my direction.. Just then a door opened.

"Yo, what the hell are you doing in front of Mi Kyong!?" Thank God, Sunggyu's here. Please save me from this!

"Ahh hyung! I was just showing her Red Velvet's choreo! Wanna try?" he gleefully asked.

"Hell no, I don't want to join your little girl-fest. And get your out of Mi Kyong's face man! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?" Sunggyu replied. 

"Oh okay fine, Mi Kyong you can learn the second half with me when you get better. It's getting pretty late so I better go home," Sungjong admitted.

I sighed a relief once Sungjong closed the door on his way out. I love him, but his obsession for girl groups' dances has no end! Sunggyu grabbed a chair and sat next to me.

"Uh so here's what you missed, Mrs. Lee (the music teacher) getting pissed off at me again for having one headphone in my ear, Sungjong singing songs of who-knows-what girl group, and me having to clean afterschool.. again," he said.

I chuckled at the thought of him cleaning by himself; he must have it tough cleaning all those rooms without me. But anyways, he stuck around to hear my progess in the new lyrics I made and he started to sing quietly to the tune. He has such a nice voice, but he never really uses it when he's with me,, wonder why..

While we were catching up on the regular school drama, one of the nurses came in with a wheelchair. 

"Mi Kyong, right? Your doctor has been looking at your files and it seems that you're in good enough condition to go home. But you need a supervisor to constantly watch you at home, so I called your father. After getting through different lines, he finally answered and said he'll take the first flight home," she stated. 

Wait.. she called my father!? OH NO! What will he say when he sees me looking like this!? I have no clue how he's going to react! The nurse continued by asking Sunggyu to take me home since he was the only one around. He agreed, helped me pack up my stuff, and pushed me in the wheelchair.

While we were going home, all I had in my mind is what will he say if my father ever sees me being pushed in a wheelchair by Sunggyu? He's so overprotective of me, HE'LL PROBABLY TEAR HIM TO SHREDS! I constantly whispered a prayer to not let my dad be home yet.

We finally made it to my house, and it seemed as though no one was there.. but there was an unusual van parked in the driveway.. Sunggyu lifted me up the steps and rang the doorbell.. Before I knew it, two HUGE men in all-black suits opened the door, one arm in a fist and the other armed. I know this is all the work of my dad... hopefully Sunggyu's okay so far..

 

Sunggyu POV:

Who are these huge- mafia looking people? I'm terrified of course, but I can't lose face since Mi Kyong is with me. But why isn't she scared of all this.. 

After awkwardly standing at the front door, the two men took us into the house to what seems to be her father's studyroom. There were cameras at every corner of the house, and bodygaurds throughout the house. Is this really the same place I dropped Mi Kyong off before? Someone was sitting on the chair at her father's desk, with two more men with guns standing at each side.. I tried not to panic and stayed quiet until I'm told otherwise.. All of a sudden the chair turned around and a tall, burly, authority figure showed..

"MI KYONG-AH! MY POOR BABY GIRL, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??" he cried while running with open arms out to her..

THAT'S MI KYONG'S FATHER?!?