The Next Day(Pt 2).

Music: The Best Wingman

No One's POV:

School went on, Mi Kyong tired and Sunggyu narcisistic as always. During lunch, Sunggyu and the Infinite group decided to hang out at the cafeteria. Of course after they got their lunches and sat down on one of the tables, the girls were huddling together and swooning over the kingka group. Just around that time, Mi Kyong entered the cafeteria.

 

Mi Kyong POV:

'WOW. Why is it so packed in here? Where did all these girls come from?' I thought as I tried squeezing in between people to get food. I looked through the tiny space and saw the reason why it was so packed. Of course, it's the kingka group.. I don't really know anything about them though since I'm usually excluded from conversation and avoided from, so I usually isolate myself from everyone else.. But one stood out of all the other members; he seemed familiar somehow... and he was looking straight at.. ME! It's the one who saw me yesterday! I'm sure of it!

I was panicking so much that I didn't even finish getting lunch and ran out the door..

 

Sunggyu POV:

Once we sat down all these girls came over and fangirled at us, asking for autographs and selcas with them. I mean come on, we're not even an idol group and we still get this? But I mean, it's all the time so I got pretty bored and started scanning the room.. I SAW HER. The girl from yesterday, was just entering the cafeteria and trying to get into the lunchline. I wasn't 100% sure though, so I kept looking over, trying to scan her. Before I knew it, I was completely staring at her and she got flustered and ran out. I didn't want to lose her again so I got up and ran out the cafeteria, miraculously fleeting the crowd of girls and getting the rest of my lunch. Damn... I wish I never skipped P.E, because I'm about to pass out right now.. literally.

Mi Kyong POV:

Thankfully, everyone either went outside or were in the cafeteria for lunch so I headed toward the electives building to go into my hideout place. I looked behind me to see if there was anybody there.. and to my suprise the same guy I saw earlier was running after me, holding his chest and trying to catch his breathe. As hilarious as it was I knew that he'd eventually know to follow me into the music room, so I ran to the roof of the electives building instead..

Once I got there, I sat down to rest. Wait... HE'S HERE!? WHY IS HE HERE!? I tried finding an escape route but there was nowhere to go..

"W-what do you want? And w-why did you f-follow me here? Do you have something to say to me or what?" I stuttered, nervous about meeting him.

Sunggryu POV:

I finally caught up to her at the roof of the building. Man, why is she so fast!? Anyways, I tried stepping closer to her to talk.

"Hi, all I wanted to tell you is that you have an amazing voice and great music... oh, and I saw you didn't get any lunch.. so here(gave her my lunch that I didn't touch). What's that room you were in yesterday? Why do you hide the fact your so talented anyways?" I asked. When I said those things.. she got all flustered and blushed.. How cute.

She looked back down to the ground.. "It's just a room someone very special gave me.. but wait.. do you really think I'm talented? You're not scared of me? Don't you know me?"

I was confused, how can someone so adorable and this shy be so intimidating? "No I don't know you, but I would love to start.. Hi, I'm Sunggyu," I replied, " and I'd love to sing or play music with you sometime." Looking at her suprised reaction, I began to blush...

"Okay," she said, "I'm Mi Kyong by the way, and it was really nice meeting you."