The Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship.

Music: The Best Wingman

No One's POV:

It's been a few weeks since Mi Kyong and Sunggyu first encountered eachother, and they've become quite close music friends. Sunggyu often got in trouble and had to clean after school hours and Mi Kyong usually stays behind to work on her music, so they would hang out together and chill. Mi Kyong would help Sunggyu clean out the rooms, and in return she would let him listen to her latest work (him calling it 'perfection' as always).

 

Sunggyu POV:

"Hey, Mi Kyong... thanks for helping me clean out the classrooms.. and we actually cleaned! Most of the time when I just do this alone, I just clean what the teachers clean and ignore the corners," I stated. 'Awh how cute' I thought as she blushed from what I said.

"Yeah.. it's no problem," she replied smiling," I'm always willing to help out a friend."

 

Mi Kyong POV:

I couldn't help but blush from what he said.. no one was actually comfotable with hanging out with me before. Actually, Sunggyu's the first.. I blushed even more..

"Uhm.. is it okay," I hesistated,"if you stayed longer to listen to something I'm working on?" Is this pushing it? Am I asking for too much?

 

Sunggyu POV:

I would love to listen to that music the she made so far! I mean who wouldn't? I don't understand why she hides it anyways.. everyone would adore her music! Of course I didn't really respond to her like that... I'd look like a complete idiot..

"Yeah I guess, I'm not really missing out on anything at home," I casually answered.

"Okay cool," she said.

 

Mi Kyong POV:

I signaled him to follow me to the music room, where I opened the cabinet and unlocked the secret door. Oh, I totally forgot! I was here yesterday, all the papers scattered on the floor from when I rushed out yesterday.. how embarrassing.. but whatever.. I walked to the piano and sat down.. 

"Uhh, ignore the papers everywhere.. I had writer's block yesterday," I shyly stated, "Okay, here it goes..." But wait.. he got closer and sat down next to me, making me 100x more nervous..

  'I hear the charming melody

   That I wish you would listen to

   The song the spring keeps singing

   I doubt you hear it too...'

 

Sunggyu POV:

How does she take a few notes and make it sound so beautiful? It's amazing, her talent. I turned to compliment her, but when I did she simultaneously turned her head in my direction too.. AND WE WERE FACE TO FACE! Wow my heart was literally beating out of my chest from how perfect we looked up close.. Her eyes were staring straight at mine, and were there for a few more seconds before we both looked away out of embarassment.. 

"Uhmm... so what do you think of it so far?" she asked.

"It's amazing, trust me," I replied. 

After a while, we got out of the room, looked the door and got ready to leave the school. I offered to walk her home and she accepted. Once we got out of school grounds I continued to hesitate to look back at her, since I instantly get butterflies when we both looked at each other at the same time..

What is this feeling? Am I starting to like her?

~~~~~~~~ Hi guys! Sorry this is a bit long, I didn't want to cut it in the middle.. So what do you guys think so far? Pls let me know! ^.^ ~~~~~~~~~