The Next Day(Pt 1).

Music: The Best Wingman

"Mi Kyong POV: 

I woke up and started getting ready for another tiring day at school. Ugh what do I do? All I could think about is that incident yesterday with the guy who went into the cabinet.. 'Who was he? How did he know that this room was here? Why did he stay and watch me?' were all the questions that kept running through my brain as I was putting clothes on. I was so caught up in these flashbacks of what had happened yesterday that I ended up wearing my underwear outside of my pants and made my hair into this half braided- half tangled style. "I should just stop daunting on the past and get my together. I've only encountered him once, I'm sure it won't happen again," I repeated to myself as I was tidying up my hobo/grandma appearance and walked out the door.

While I was walking, I overheard conversations directed toward me. Everytime I passed a couple or a group of people, all I heard was: 'Wow.. isn't that Kim Mi Kyong, the daughter of this country's no.1 criminal? Who would want to hang out with her? She even has an aura of a delinquent. Disgusting.' Usually I would do something (not kill them but confront them) to make the gossip stop, but I was not in the mood and too tired to give a , so i just put headphones on and continued walking to school.

 

Sunggyu POV:

I was with the rest of the Infinite group walking to school, as always, listening in on the latest scandals and events the other talk about. This time, they were all hyped up about the number one party of the year occuring tonight. Howver, all I could think about was the mysterious girl with the beautiful music and voice (and of course her perfect physique- which is right now a 95/100 since I never saw her face). I was so into thinking that I didn't even realize that Sungjong was trying to talk to me about something until Hoya slapped me in the back... HARD.

"OUCH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled, pissed.

"Sorry not sorry, but Sungjong was trying to ask u something but your heads so high in the clouds that you didn't even notice," he retorted.

"Yeah hyung, Sungjong added," What are you even thinking about? Anyways.. back to the topic. Hyung, are you going with us to the party tonight? We can't be a group without our leader of course."

I've been waiting for this all year, but I just have to find out who was the girl behind the music. 

"Sorry guys, but Mr. Song has been on my recently and I really don't want the little asswipe to explode when rumors spread about me being there with you guys," I lied. I needed an excuse to buy me time to find 'her'.

They reluctantly agreed, and promised to give me all the info about it the next day.