Just An Ordinary Day(pt 1).

Music: The Best Wingman

Mi Kyong (you) POV: BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP! My phone alarm rang while playing "Dali Van Picasso" by Beenzino. Ugh, I have to go to the place I hated the most-school. School was pretty easy actually: classes were a piece of cake, PE and art were fine and I didnt have any bullies since nobody wanted to get killed. Sometimes I wish I had bullies at least to have contact with other people... but whatever. I got up and started to get ready after taking a shower and wearing this outfit(place image).

  "Mi Kyong-ahh!" my dad yelled from downstairs,"Come down now, breakfast is almost done!"

  I went downstairs and saw my favorite food: ramen and a mango smoothie to balance it out (I know it's a weird combination, my dad and I both have weird tastes). I was about to eat my first spoonful when my dad interupted me-

  "Mi Kyong-ahh, I have something to tell you," my dad spoke," I need to go America for a while."

  "Wae appa?" I asked.

  "I have some 'business' to take care of," he replied. I knew exactly what he meant, business being some person he needs to beat up. It was pretty obvious, especially when he did it here. So I was used to not seeing him for a while and being in the house alone, with help from my neighbors of course.

  "Ne, appa I'm gonna brush my teeth and head out"

"Okay be safe! Call me if you have any trouble with anything or anyone," he mentioned.

 

-LATER ON-

 

  Ringggg!!! I heard the school bell starting class, *oh crap I'm late!* Once I opened the door, the teacher along with an intern teacher stopped their lesson and looked at me. My face began to blush as everyone stared at me and went to my seat in the back corner, notes and worksheets already on my desk. I looked up and saw the intern arguing with the teacher why I dont get detention. I saw my teacher mouth the words 'wanna get hanged?' He immediately stopped talking when he saw me glance at them and the lesson continued.... Crap, today's going to be a long day.