Him And His Crew(Pt.1).

Music: The Best Wingman

Mi Kyong POV:

Nowadays, I hang out with Sunggyu afterschool and we've gotten pretty close as friends.. we've already dropped the honorifics with eachother (I don't even know why we were talking so proper in the first place since we're in the same grade). But for some reason, I haven't met his friends: during or after school hours.. It's like he's embarassed of me or something..

We were cleaning another classroom in the electives building before we went into my secret room to take a break.. The thought of him not wanting to meet his friends bothered me so much.. I want to ask him about it but I don't know how. I got a broom and started sweeping, totally not knowing that Sunggyu was trying to talk to me.

"Mi Kyong. Mi Kyong. Yah, Mi Kyong!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Huh? Oh, were you calling me?" I asked.

"Yeah, for a few times already. Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" he questioned.

I continued to look at the ground.. before I knew it, everything I was thinking about just spilled out..

"Why haven't I met your friends yet? Everytime we hang out, you're always alone without them with you. Also whenever one of them texts you, you reply in lightning speed and then sway it off like it isn't important. Do you really not want me to meet them that bad? Am I someone you don't want others to know?" I uttered,"I know I'm not the best option out there because I'm shy and not that outspoken, but I'm still willing to try.."

 

Sunggyu POV:

There's a reason I haven't told my friends about her or have her meet them. There's so many fangirls around us Infinite that we literally can't breathe because we're so crowded. I  don't want her to get all that if people find out that she knows Infinite on a friend basis. Also, I've never had a girlfriend or a friend that's a girl in my life (I have no idea why-the members say it's because my eyes are so tiny they look like this -.-) so if the groupies found out that I'm close to a girl, who knows what will happen to Mi Kyong. I don't want her to get hurt by sasaengs.. but I'm willing to protect her if she really wants to meet them.

"The reason why they haven't been tagging along with me is because they go out to parties... and A LOT. I would go with them, but I have all this bull that Mr. Song puts out on me," I partially lied.. they don't do much without me except hang out to watch movies/dramas. Hopefully she'll fall for it.. I continued,"But if you want to see them, i guess you can come over to my place. They're probably there eating away all my food anyways (they do it 24/7)."

She bashfully looked at me and hesistated for a moment.. is asking her to go to my place weird? I really don't know... "If it isn't a bother to you, then okay," she asnswered and smiled at me. Ugh SHE IS SO CUTE WHEN SHE ANSWERS LIKE THAT.. I started to blush so I quickly covered my cheeks.